GYNO REBOUND AFTER STOPPING TAMOXIFEN.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was on tamoxifen because I have had gyno for a few years now and it got to the point where it was visible in shirts always and hurting.

The tamoxifen was working very well, I was on it for about a year, my gyno was shrunk and it wasn’t sensitive at all.

I quit tamoxifen a few months ago because the cognitive symptoms were terrible. I couldn’t think, remember and I just felt like I had a brain disability.

Anyways my right nipple blew up and the gyno rebound is terrible and bigger than ever.

I recently started using ralox, anyone have luck with ralox for gyno?

I have been on TRT since 2018, 180mg/wk.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
No personal experiencd with Ralox, but it is the way to go with gyno issues/protection. If Tamox knocked it down, I will assume Ralox will do it as well, and with less sides.

Did you taper off the Tamox? You should do that with the Ralox, when you discontinue the use. And maybe want to check hormonal levels, when you're coming off and/or come off with an AI. Since your gyno flared back up after you came off of the Tamox, it means you had a hormonal enviroment for gyno growth. Maybe due to the Tamox, maybe something else.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes Ralox works well too

Get the gyno back under control using the Nolva or Ralox and then once you have it gone, use a very low dose AI.

I use Exemestane myself and with my clients. We do a mega low dose. 6.25mgs EOD or E3d keeps away pregyno or gyno

Your body has proven that you are sensitive to Gyno. Some people run HRT and never ever need an AI.

In your case you do and always will. You will need to use it even if you do PCT and come off fyi.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
agree with an AI after SERM. in a lot of people, you can see a brutal rebound after you come of the SERM.

technically what happens is: you are taking nolva, its occupying the estro receptor which can make circulating estro high. as soon as you quit the SERM, the body all of the sudden senses a large influx of estrogens and in a desperate attempt to normalize, test usually skyrockets. the abundance of test is aromatizing > now even more estrogen in the system. problems ensue.

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I always prefer using a SERM/ AI combo when trying to combat gyno. The reason being you need less of each drug to achieve the end result and you can adjust the dosage of each to keep side effects minimal.

Ralox takes much longer to actually bind enough to receptors where as Nolva is the fastest and most selective to breast tissue. But at the end of the day like @KvanH already mentioned there is a hormonal imbalance at play. Referring to/ getting your blood work done should be priority.

However if everything looks good on your blood work and gyno is still present then it could be an accumulation of estrogen at the receptors. Since estrogen had an affinity for breast tissue. I would personally check bloods first and go from there. If everything is in range then throw the SERM/ AI combo in the mix and see if symptoms improve. Now at that point if gyno is still present then I would reccomend, just personally if this was me. To get off test completely as any additional estrogen in the body is going to bind to breast tissue as estrogen has this affinity. I would recommend trying this only as a last resort. Full pct with Serms/ AI/ test boosters and then after your hormonal balance is restored you can jump back on TRT but of course keep the SERM/ AI combo in the mix

Last edited:
Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No personal experiencd with Ralox, but it is the way to go with gyno issues/protection. If Tamox knocked it down, I will assume Ralox will do it as well, and with less sides.

Did you taper off the Tamox? You should do that with the Ralox, when you discontinue the use. And maybe want to check hormonal levels, when you're coming off and/or come off with an AI. Since your gyno flared back up after you came off of the Tamox, it means you had a hormonal enviroment for gyno growth. Maybe due to the Tamox, maybe something else.

Bloodwork was great, E2 was at the top end of the ref range. I did taper off tamox, and boom gyno rebound like crazy.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes Ralox works well too

Get the gyno back under control using the Nolva or Ralox and then once you have it gone, use a very low dose AI.

I use Exemestane myself and with my clients. We do a mega low dose. 6.25mgs EOD or E3d keeps away pregyno or gyno

Your body has proven that you are sensitive to Gyno. Some people run HRT and never ever need an AI.

In your case you do and always will. You will need to use it even if you do PCT and come off fyi.
my clinic prescribes Arimidex, I’ll try that (1/4th pill) with the ralox to see if it helps!

Tamox worked great besides feeling like I had a brain disorder lol

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
agree with an AI after SERM. in a lot of people, you can see a brutal rebound after you come of the SERM.

technically what happens is: you are taking nolva, its occupying the estro receptor which can make circulating estro high. as soon as you quit the SERM, the body all of the sudden senses a large influx of estrogens and in a desperate attempt to normalize, test usually skyrockets. the abundance of test is aromatizing > now even more estrogen in the system. problems ensue.
Ill add in my AI very carefully with the ralox

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I always prefer using a SERM/ AI combo when trying to combat gyno. The reason being you need less of each drug to achieve the end result and you can adjust the dosage of each to keep side effects minimal.

Ralox takes much longer to actually bind enough to receptors where as Nolva is the fastest and most selective to breast tissue. But at the end of the day like @KvanH already mentioned there is a hormonal imbalance at play. Referring to/ getting your blood work done should be priority.

However if everything looks good on your blood work and gyno is still present then it could be an accumulation of estrogen at the receptors. Since estrogen had an affinity for breast tissue. I would personally check bloods first and go from there. If everything is in range then throw the SERM/ AI combo in the mix and see if symptoms improve. Now at that point if gyno is still present then I would reccomend, just personally if this was me. To get off test completely as any additional estrogen in the body is going to bind to breast tissue as estrogen has this affinity. I would recommend trying this only as a last resort. Full pct with Serms/ AI/ test boosters and then after your hormonal balance is restored you can jump back on TRT but of course keep the SERM/ AI combo in the mix
Bloodwork is great, everything is in range. I had it totally under control with tamoxifen I just couldn’t do with the sides any more. I’ll try ralox with a small dose of my AI

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bloodwork is great, everything is in range. I had it totally under control with tamoxifen I just couldn’t do with the sides any more. I’ll try ralox with a small dose of my AI
you need to search "Ralox gyno reversal protocol" / there is a specific dosing schedual that effectively will kill the gynoz

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I wouldn't drop the Nolvadex personally. Ralox can really take a few weeks to start working. I would try 10 mg of Nolvadex with 60 mg Ralox with your AI

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't drop the Nolvadex personally. Ralox can really take a few weeks to start working. I would try 10 mg of Nolvadex with 60 mg Ralox with your AI
[/QUOTE

I’m telling you haha, I was doing 5mg a day and I still felt like I was disabled. I can’t do it. I feel like i can’t think at all on it. Feel like a veg haha

Spell3ound

Awards

this happend to me!! exactly this.. ..I did a Gyno protocol (letro and Nolva) ..and tapered off with Nolva..now a couple month later..BOOM rebound..im so mad!.. i did a lot of research and almost everywhere I saw to finish off with a SERMS and not an AI... now I ordered letro and nolva AND arimidex.. thinking of going Letro and nolva until it shrinks down...than taper off at the end with Arimidex... you thinking that would be good...or should I just only take AI?

Localaxis

Localaxis

Awards
Similar to tamoxifen, ralox may be effective in reducing the size of gynecomastia while it is being taken. But, discontinuing ralox can potentially lead to regrowth. Isn't better just to remove it by surgery?

Spell3ound

Awards
Similar to tamoxifen, ralox may be effective in reducing the size of gynecomastia while it is being taken. But, discontinuing ralox can potentially lead to regrowth. Isn't better just to remove it by surgery?
Of course. But not every one has 7000$ to spend on minor gyno..

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yes Ralox works well too

This is like, exactly to the T what I do. Ralox and exemestane

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Uk, but I tend to fly to other European countries to visit the dentist, etc. Much cheaper.
Ya in the US it's like 5-7k, it's actually cheaper to take a 5 day trup to Thailand and get the surgery done there then it is to do it in the US.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Long term treatments with ralox and ai will eventually over the years cost as much as the surgery. If you catch gyno early on before the lump becomes solid you can 100% reverse it. But If that tissue starts getting hard you can only shrink it. I usually run a gyno protocol 1-2x year to keep it in check. Luckily I'm going on like 9 months no signs of gyno, but I know eventually it will come back. I probably just jinxed myself lol

Localaxis

Localaxis

Awards
Ya in the US it's like 5-7k, it's actually cheaper to take a 5 day trup to Thailand and get the surgery done there then it is to do it in the US.
Yeah I see, It's like a holiday + recovery trip (y)

Spell3ound

Awards
Long term treatments with ralox and ai will eventually over the years cost as much as the surgery. If you catch gyno early on before the lump becomes solid you can 100% reverse it. But If that tissue starts getting hard you can only shrink it. I usually run a gyno protocol 1-2x year to keep it in check. Luckily I'm going on like 9 months no signs of gyno, but I know eventually it will come back. I probably just jinxed myself lol
Ok. But are you Natty though? Or it keeps coming back cause you go on a cycle? Cause I heard of a lot of people shrink it enough to not see it. And never have it grow back again.

GregMrrwnd

Awards
Hi. I m trying to make a post about gyno but it's not being approved since last friday. Does anyone know why?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
nope there's no image in my post if that's what you mean. just a description of my problem and me asking for help 😢
I was just messing with you = ) Did you try to create a new thread or just to post on an existing thread? Try writing your issue again on another post here. I don't recall any of my posts or threads ever being waiting for approval.

GregMrrwnd

Awards
I was just messing with you = ) Did you try to create a new thread or just to post on an existing thread? Try writing your issue again on another post here. I don't recall any of my posts or threads ever being waiting for approval.
Hello. Still not able to post, i don't know why so imma write my problem here hoping to get some help
So, i m having a small lump under my right nipple which sometimes is also puffy. The left one is ok.
I had my bloodwork and found out that my testo is above the normal range (2.80-8, i have 10.22), free testo is on the high side of the range (15-50, i have 43,6), e2 is right at the high limit of the range (15.5-63.6, i have 63.3) and my prolactine is way above range (4.04-15.2, i have 21.93). My pt is saying i should only fix prolactine levels, which are high because of the fina ( i stopped it already 1 month ago). On january i had a small cycle of 6 weeks of oral var and win and as pct i had clo mid for 10 days and 20 days of tamox. The lump showed more than 1 month after i finished the cycle.
Pt just told me to take cabergoline tabs once a week for 5 weeks and tyrosine 500mg everyday and to have bloodwork again in 5 weeks. Should i go this way or just go with raloxifen/others? Summer is close af

(i guess there are forbidden words? cause my answer also needed approval before i changed something)

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hello. Still not able to post, i don't know why so imma write my problem here hoping to get some help
So, i m having a small lump under my right nipple which sometimes is also puffy. The left one is ok.
I had my bloodwork and found out that my testo is above the normal range (2.80-8, i have 10.22), free testo is on the high side of the range (15-50, i have 43,6), e2 is right at the high limit of the range (15.5-63.6, i have 63.3) and my prolactine is way above range (4.04-15.2, i have 21.93). My pt is saying i should only fix prolactine levels, which are high because of the fina ( i stopped it already 1 month ago). On january i had a small cycle of 6 weeks of oral var and win and as pct i had clo mid for 10 days and 20 days of tamox. The lump showed more than 1 month after i finished the cycle.
Pt just told me to take cabergoline tabs once a week for 5 weeks and tyrosine 500mg everyday and to have bloodwork again in 5 weeks. Should i go this way or just go with raloxifen/others? Summer is close af

(i guess there are forbidden words? cause my answer also needed approval before i changed something)
It can take a while to lower prolactin. I would recommend taking the caber as prescribed and also taking an AI such as anastrozole or even letrozole. The caber won't do anything to lower your prolactin if estrogen is consistently high. You don't have to crush your estrogen. Something like .5 mg of Adex every day until your symptoms start to get better and obviously take your caber alongside and you should be fine

Adding in a serm would probably be overkill as it only occupies the ER in breast tissue and does very litte to actually lower estrogen. Serms are very good during cycle for that exact reason but I wouldn't really recommend them in your situation