gyno questions

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been dealing a fairly minor case of gyno that I thought I had gotten rid of with Ralox a few months ago. However, it ended up coming back. I really don't think I ran Ralox for long enough. The pain had gone away, but I still felt a very tiny nodule, so the "tissue" never fully shrank. Which leads to my next question.

Is gyno actually new tissue growth, or is it enlargement of existing tissue? Once you have gyno, is it really ever cured, or just "dormant"?

Currently I'm about a week in on another cycle of Ralox. Except this time, I'm including a low dose of Letro (currently taking .75 mg daily). This has kicked in very quickly, and as of yesterday, I have no pain, and honestly think the small lump is completely gone. It's weird to not have that nagging pain when something rubs up against my nip. Keep in mind it was pretty minor to start with, but definitely could feel it, so hopefully this go around I can knock it out completely. Obviously I'm going to stay on the Ralox for at least 6-8 more weeks. As for the letro, I think I'm going to just phase that out as I finish off my msten cycle (about 4 weeks). Figured if I was going to be on an AI, might as well run a cycle of something.

I think my gyno was a result of running a cycle of M1A with my TRT. I had read where a strong anabolic can displace test at the AR, causing more free test which can convert to estrogen. I had never had an issue with estrogen until I was on TRT, so it kinda makes sense.

Any comments/suggestions welcome...

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
0.75mg letro ed is a lot. You will crash your estrogen very quickly with that dose. I would advise to lower the dose to something like 0.625mg e3d.

M1A probably lowers shbg which converts some total test to free test. Some of that extra test gets converted to estrogen. I don't think however that m1a would beat all the test to the AR's. There are a lot of AR's and you would need to take a lots of gear to saturate all the AR's.

Anyway once gyno forms, like true glandural tissue, ie. once you actually lactate, there is no reversing that. But other situations, like puffy nips, the fatty lump under the nipp, etc. can be diminished, but probably not completely. Ypu will most likely have to be extra precocious about gyno in future cycles. You also might have had some pubertal gyno and that flares up easily.

You can always just take 30mg ralox eod or ed in future cycles and continue with it through pct with some tamox thrown in to the mix.

Also, you might have progesterone or prolactin problems. I had 2x over the range progesterone and wasnt on any 19nor's. Actually I did bloods after pct and that was my progesterone.

Do bloods, check your hormones and see wherr the problem lies.

Have caber, ralox and letro at your side fpr all your cycles. You never know how your body might respond to cycle's.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What were your e levels on trt before running the M1A? Did you experience any symptoms like itchy nipples or pain before the gyno developed?