Unanswered Gyno protocol

Johnjaychaves

Awards
I have mild gyno. Just some puffiness in both nipples, no lump or anything. I was going to take some exemestane and raloxifene. What dosing would you recommend.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
120mg of ralox for a month. 6.25mg of Exem twice a week. Adjust the AI as needed. After a month of 120 of Ralox reduce dose to 60 a day until gyno is cleared

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
60mg Ralox Ed is all that’s needed. Take 25mg of exem for 3 days in a row then take 12.5 every 3 days or so

Johnjaychaves

Awards
I’ve read 25mg of exem for 3 days and then start ralox at 60 mg Ed for 3 weeks and then drop to 30 mg Ed for another 3 weeks and then finish with 12.5mg twice a week for 2 weeks to prevent rebound.

Johnjaychaves

Awards
Should I continue exem through all 6 weeks of ralox?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just take it for as long as you need at 60. Once it goes away (could be a week could be 4) drop to 30 Ed then 30 e3d .once you get to the 30 take exem 2x a week at 12.5mg till you finish the Ralox the one final dose of exem at 12.5 mg a week after your last Ralox dose

Johnjaychaves

Awards
So 25 mg exem for 3 days then start ralox at 60mg Ed for however long it takes to go away then drop to 30mg Ed and exem 2x a week at 12.5mg then drop to 30 mg e3d till I run out

- 25/25/25 exem 3 days

- Start ralox
60/60/60/60 let’s just say it takes 4 weeks

- Drop ralox to 30mg Ed and start exem 12.5mg 2x a week for three weeks and then drop ralox to 30mg e3d till I run out. Continue exem 1 week after stopping ralox

Sound about right? Haha

Johnjaychaves

Awards
Think what I got laid out will work?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Start the exem and the Ralox at the same time. It could take a lot longer than 4 weeks if it’s hardened in to actual tissue. Plan looks good though. If it’s not working then just keep the Ralox going, I’ve seen some people have to run it for 3-6 months for it to really work but it won’t get rid of hardened tissue

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Have you done bloodwork to check estrogen blood levels ?

Johnjaychaves

Awards
Start the exem and the Ralox at the same time. It could take a lot longer than 4 weeks if it’s hardened in to actual tissue. Plan looks good though. If it’s not working then just keep the Ralox going, I’ve seen some people have to run it for 3-6 months for it to really work but it won’t get rid of hardened tissue
Awesome. Thank you. I’ll update this thread when I’m done.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
One month of Ralox typically isn’t enough. Just be prepared to run it for a couple

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
One month of Ralox typically isn’t enough. Just be prepared to run it for a couple
For minor cases it is but if it’s anything bad then you’re looking at 3 months or more. I think the ai will help significantly though

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For minor cases it is but if it’s anything bad then you’re looking at 3 months or more. I think the ai will help significantly though

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
True ^ get on something though because those nips are lookin PUFFY