gyno or not??

TravD77

TravD77

Awards
this is my second cycle of 500 test and i have been on trt for 1 year...im on week three of my second 500 mg test and i have some issues a finger width away from my nipple..feel grainy ...but its not directly under my nipple ...i have been taking arimidex .5 with injections but i didnt one week to experiment and now this ...i added some nolva in now ....is this the dreaded gyno??? or am i being paranoid??? tia

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
could be, probably need photo... I would get some Ralox 60mg as well, take that for 10 days then drop to 30mg

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Does not sound like gyno to me. Gyno typically starts with itchy, sore or even a burning feeling at the nips, the sensation is usually minor or not very intense. Then you will usually get a small semi solid lump or mass under around the nips but it will feel solid but also kinda fatty. Once it gets bigger it will slightly protrude. But this process doesn't happen over night.

I have gyno, when it's not flared up you cannot see anything at all. But when it does flare up, it's obvious. Maybe not to the general public but anyone who knows what gyno is can tell I have a minor case of gyno.

Raloxefine @60-100mg a day for 2 weeks followed by 30-50mg for another 4 weeks and it's typically dissapears.

I can post a picture of it flared up if that helps. But it's likely weather or not you have gyno that it's gonna look like mine. Sooner or later I need to just get it removed so I don't gotta worry about treating it and pussy footing around my cycles.

Ps, if you gyno prone then keep testosterone lowish 300-400mg and stack with equal amounts of stuff like masteron or primo or eq. Maybe play with anavar or winny occasionally. Maybe sarms if you wanna keep it mild

Avoid deca, tren, dbol. Or any wet prohormones.

You can grow plenty on test eq mast at 300 each and avoid gyno

TravD77

TravD77

Awards
BRO!!!thank you for that!!! its for sure something ...some pics would be great man

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also, I’m the only person that seems to get this, but raloxifene didn’t touch my gyno. Nolva knocks it out quick, but the ralox didn’t seem to make a difference. Both from MA, so I got the good stuff.

TravD77

TravD77

Awards
i aint scared ...let me link up via phone ..you guys can make fun of my lack of muscles....

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wait are we all showing nipples? Or just Smont? Either way, I’m in!
Well I’m not going to wait around forever. I just started test 6 or 8 weeks ago and I definitely already have some nipple gains to share 🤷🏼‍♂️

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
You probably have a little, but it certainly isn't bad and I doubt anyone would notice but you. Most of the general populace are looking at abs 99% of the time, so if you have those visible they're not gonna even take a first look at your chest long enough to see anything.

I'm getting my gyno cut out in a week. I'm just tired of it being there (even if no one else ever notices it). I'm looking forward to the freedom I will enjoy once it's gone for good..

You're in great shape, so just keep training and dietting and doing everything else right. As long as it doesn't progress any further you shouldn't have anything to worry about.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i got some up
I think your nip looks fine. It’s a handsome nip.
However, I know you were concerned about a “grainy” feel alongside your nipple itself. I’m not sure what grainy means specifically in regard to your nip. Enlarged or firmer tissue I would suppose?

I have never had nipple problems of any sort, but I did gave a semi-painful lump in close proximity to one of my nipples for years. Then I did my first PCT ever with Torem and it went away within weeks. That was probably 8-10 years ago and it has never returned.

Last year, I had tender lower pec tissue on my right (no lump), and that went away during PCT with Nolva. The exact same area flared up for me within the past month and it seems to have subsided again with only 10mg/day of Nolva for a week or so.

Gonna see how I do without it, but I also have other plans in terms of what I will be taking and what my goals will be in the near future. Such plans are yet to be determined..

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
We are trying to keep this thread strictly informational and professional

So stop teasing us and show us all 3! Than we will inform you which one we like the best! 🤓
Honestly ... The middle one is the most pointy.

... Yeah ....... I'm operating on almost no sleep.
Goodnight everyone.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Honestly ... The middle one is the most pointy.

... Yeah ....... I'm operating on almost no sleep.
Goodnight everyone.
That’s definitely the one that the people have come to see then.

I agree, it’s far too late to give any nip true justice. We’ll see you in the morning.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Tough to say. Might aswell just be how they are. In the pic from front, I don't see any signs of gyno. Just keep monitoring, since you're on 500 mg of test. But try not to play with them, like Ricky does. It can aggravate the growth, if any growth is happening. The Nolva should stop the growing, if some of that going on. You can allways show it to your dr., if the grainy thing seems to enlargen or worries you.

TravD77

TravD77

Awards
The doctor says it's nothing to worry about😅🤪
Have you found any answers yet? Do you have a pic ((EDIT - never mind I see the pic now ))

I was about to ask a very similar question. I have the same thing (from what it sounds like) and its only in my left pec but I am on low dose test and HCG, so I was assuming I would not have an issue

Does gyno occur on only one side? I thought it usually is a both or nothing situation, since E levels are systemic ... @TravD77 does it hurt to touch?

Also - this long nodule is in my left pec to the left of my nipple (trending toward the armpit area) but its still close to the nip, just not under it.

And I dont have nipple tip swelling like you see in any pic if you google gyno ...

@TravD77 @Smont
The doc says it's nothing to worry about but I'm not sure he really nows

TravD77

TravD77

Awards
Does not sound like gyno to me. Gyno typically starts with itchy, sore or even a burning feeling at the nips, the sensation is usually minor or not very intense. Then you will usually get a small semi solid lump or mass under around the nips but it will feel solid but also kinda fatty. Once it gets bigger it will slightly protrude. But this process doesn't happen over night.

I have gyno, when it's not flared up you cannot see anything at all. But when it does flare up, it's obvious. Maybe not to the general public but anyone who knows what gyno is can tell I have a minor case of gyno.

Raloxefine @60-100mg a day for 2 weeks followed by 30-50mg for another 4 weeks and it's typically dissapears.

I can post a picture of it flared up if that helps. But it's likely weather or not you have gyno that it's gonna look like mine. Sooner or later I need to just get it removed so I don't gotta worry about treating it and pussy footing around my cycles.

Ps, if you gyno prone then keep testosterone lowish 300-400mg and stack with equal amounts of stuff like masteron or primo or eq. Maybe play with anavar or winny occasionally. Maybe sarms if you wanna keep it mild

Avoid deca, tren, dbol. Or any wet prohormones.

You can grow plenty on test eq mast at 300 each and avoid gyno
Is primo a 2xs a week thing or eod??could I get away with 3xs a week ..tia

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Is primo a 2xs a week thing or eod??could I get away with 3xs a week ..tia
I like to pin everything between 3x week to daily regardless of ester, the more frequently the better.

Could you do 2x week, ya probably

TravD77

TravD77

Awards
I like to pin everything between 3x week to daily regardless of ester, the more frequently the better.

Could you do 2x week, ya probably
I don't mind 3xs a week at all ..I was just curious...I done tren ace 3 xs a week..I know that's unheard of but it worked just fine...I'm sure eod would have been better tho

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't mind 3xs a week at all ..I was just curious...I done tren ace 3 xs a week..I know that's unheard of but it worked just fine...I'm sure eod would have been better tho
Lots of ppl pin tren ace 3x week because Monday Wednesday Friday is just a easy schedule. I like to pin things frequently to keep levels steady but also because if I gotta do it every day it's easy to remember. And when it's daily the volume is not a lot so if I do miss a day I only missed a small portion of my dose

TravD77

TravD77

Awards
Lots of ppl pin tren ace 3x week because Monday Wednesday Friday is just a easy schedule. I like to pin things frequently to keep levels steady but also because if I gotta do it every day it's easy to remember. And when it's daily the volume is not a lot so if I do miss a day I only missed a small portion of my dose
Nice ..I have heard of this tho and sounds interesting..just a lot of math 😜

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Nice ..I have heard of this tho and sounds interesting..just a lot of math 😜
The numbers don't need to be exact. I round up or down to make it easier. If anyone thinks there's gonna be a difference between 300mg and 310 mg or whatever there crazy.

If you want 500mg per week and your test is 250mg/ml that means you need 2ml.

2ml ÷ 7 days a week =0.285ml, so just round up to 0.3, if you buy slin pins that's the #3 on the barrel.

28g slin pins are what I use when pinning daily.

TravD77

TravD77

Awards
The numbers don't need to be exact. I round up or down to make it easier. If anyone thinks there's gonna be a difference between 300mg and 310 mg or whatever there crazy.

2ml ÷ 7 days a week =0.285ml, so just round up to 0.3, if you buy slin pins that's the #3 on the barrel.

28g slin pins are what I use when pinning

Yeah t

I have done that before just not with the slin pin..I used 3 cc..good idea man thx

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have very similar to yours. From just looking hard to know it's there but I can feel it only in the left side about a cm from the nipple. A hardish fatty lump about the size of a pea. Hard not to keep fidgeting with it.

I think I got this a while ago when running some mental oral cycle. Possible superdrol plus dermacrine and lgd. Then post cycle it went away and I forgot all about it

Just recently I tried doing a mild 4 andro cycle with s4 and within a week tingles started, a bit tender and boom a lump appeared so I've stopped said cycle at 2 weeks and am running arimistane as a mild ai. Tingles and tenderness have stopped, lump is still there but I think it's receding. Shouldnt really happen with this cycle especially as I'm running low doses but I recon anything I run now that artificially screws with test or estrogen levels is gonna trigger it.