Unanswered Gyno on Rad-140?

R2Dtwo

Awards
I’m just curious and inquiring about a future potential cycle. Thinking of doing 8 weeks of rad 140 at 15mg Ed. Pps website and all other websites with info on this compound says it doesn’t aromatize or cause any serious side effects, but I’ve been seeing threads with people claiming Gyno sides from it. Was wondering if anyone here has first hand experience with rad and can chime in their thoughts. The rad would be from proven peptides so it’ll be a credible source. Was thinking of having nolva on hand just in case either way.

paddyirishman

Awards
I've ran a few cycles of RAD140, actually just finished one yesterday. No gyno at all. A bit of lethargy after a few days but it cleared itself up. I had a bit of joint pain but not sure if that had anything to do with the RAD of that I was just lifting heavier weights.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you or them ( other researchers) are getting gyno from rad 140 chances are ain't rad or could possibly be rad but laced with something else..

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anytime you manipulate hormones the potential for gyno exists. The compound one takes does not have to be estrogenic in nature for one to be vulnerable. Me, I am gyno prone, so anytime my hormones are manipulated, even with something natural or basic, like DAA, or Kratom, or heavy compound lifts, I can easily experience sensetive nipples, gyno, etc. Always be ready for it to happen to you. Right now I am taking Letrone, and it is lowering my e2, taking in conjunction with Ralox for gyno reduction, and the stack is doing wonderfully.