gyno lump from estrogen rebound

FitnessLuke

Awards
Okay so like I don't think it looks like I have gyno yet, but I can definitely feel a pea size lump upper nipple area. I just finished my pct using nolva four weeks and noticed the lump days after stopping serm.

Do I need to use letro asap or maybe it will go away on its own. I'm just afraid of using letro and being lethargic like no other, but definitely don't want gyno forever

Attachments

plifter42

Awards
Get on letro ASAP and go to the doctor.

FitnessLuke

Awards
Lgd-4033
And mechabol

Pct was toremifene bridged to nolva but that equated to 4 weeks of using a serm

Does it look like gyno...the pic kind of sucks, so sorry about that

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That pic isn't showing much. ...

FitnessLuke

Awards
Yeah you can't see it but you can feel a lump. Would messing with your nip cause a lump to come about. That sounds weird but I always worried about gyno so I'd always feel for lumps on the daily

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never had a "lump" but the consensus seems to be stop poking, squeezing, feeling, rubbing it for the time being. Seems that'd only serve to irritate it furthur.

Skooter

Skooter

Banned
Awards
If you have gyno, you'll know it..

Hop on Ralox or Nolva if so until it's minimal or you can live with it.. If it's gyno truly, it's not going away without a knife..

FitnessLuke

Awards
If you have gyno, you'll know it..

Hop on Ralox or Nolva if so until it's minimal or you can live with it.. If it's gyno truly, it's not going away without a knife..
What are signs it's gyno? Like I don't Have itching or those effects. Could I have bruised a gland or something, causing it to swell up?

Skooter

Skooter

Banned
Awards
I have a lump, not rock hard, but it's hard soft tissue on the outside bottom of my nipple..
Bigger than a pea, smaller than a marble..
When my E2 gets high it's turns marble sized and my tight nips get puffy and aren't erect looking anymore if that makes sense.. Look like fat boy nips lol when E2 is high..

FitnessLuke

Awards
I have a lump, not rock hard, but it's hard soft tissue on the outside bottom of my nipple..
Bigger than a pea, smaller than a marble..
When my E2 gets high it's turns marble sized and my tight nips get puffy and aren't erect looking anymore if that makes sense.. Look like fat boy nips lol when E2 is high..
Hmm...well I have a little formeron left I'm hoping that'll help, but I'll probably get letro asap bc if it just popped up shouldn't I have a chance of getting rid of it?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As mentioned, look in ralox... there's a lot of positive feedback from its use to "defeat" gyno symptoms

Skooter

Skooter

Banned
Awards
I've fought with gyno a few times and used Nolva, Ralox an Letro.. Ralox works the ear and fasted with little to no sides..

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've fought with gyno a few times and used Nolva, Ralox an Letro.. Ralox works the ear and fasted with little to no sides..
Share your story? Symptoms, dosing, results etc....

FitnessLuke

Awards
Yes please tell me how to use the raloxifene. ..does it actually kill the gyno or does it act like a serm

Skooter

Skooter

Banned
Awards
Ralox is a serm..

First time I got gyno, I ran Letro at 2.5 for like 4 weeks and the gyno pretty much vanished..
Then rebound hit me and I went another 4 weeks and did a 2 week taper, all good.. No signs of gyno at all, 0.... Sides sucked....

2nd time it flared up in a different spot, I ran Nolva for like 6 weeks and it settled again, tapered off.. Followed up with Aromasin..

3rd time lol I ran Ralox at 120 for 7 days and then 60 days for roughly 10 days and it settled into the size it is now.. 0 sides, worked faster than both listed above and the gyno was worse than ever hear..

Now I've kind of learned how to control it better so I never get big flares or anything.. And my cycles are bigger an longer than before..
But I'm always using Test now and it's easier to control than on orals which always seemed to bite me in the ass..

FitnessLuke

Awards
Thank you for the detailed response! I will definitely pick up some Ralox. You think 4 weeks would be enough time to get rid of it since it hasnt really gotten that bad? Also good to know test causes the least gyno issues for you.

Skooter

Skooter

Banned
Awards
No telling on the length, everyone is different, no to are alike...

I always keep extra supps on hand so if grab 60ml if your using RC.. If short on cash, grab the 30ml and give it a go..