Gyno issues with ostarine 3 weeks in

dirtygainz

Awards
Hey guys, recently i have noticed my left nipple getting a bit itchy a couple of times. No puffiness or sensitivity. Would jumping on eradicate-e be a good idea or am i just being paranoid?

Thanks

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Get your estradiol levels checked, and, in the meantime, get a real AI like Arimidex/Anastrozole or Aromasin/Exemestane. It would have been a good idea to have one of these on hand before you started your cycle.

Reactions: Nac

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Last LGD cycle I swore my nips were itching. So I jumped on Adex .25 EOD just to be safe. Meanwhile I go get my bloods checked. Came back at 5pg. Totally crashed my E2 based on how I felt. Go get bloods.

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
I ran ostarine @25mg ED. I didn't run into the side effect/symptoms you mentioned until the end of the 4th week. Caught me off guard to say the least. Nothing 6.25mg of aromasin didn't fix though. I only had to dose it once as well, so it really wasn't an issue, so you should be good if you can just get that under control.

My guess is that you're estrogen sensitive (mine was at 60, top range for male is about 45), and I think ostarine lowers SHBG, so this where any gyno would come from to my knowledge. Hope this helps.

dirtygainz

Awards
I ran ostarine @25mg ED. I didn't run into the side effect/symptoms you mentioned until the end of the 4th week. Caught me off guard to say the least. Nothing 6.25mg of aromasin didn't fix though. I only had to dose it once as well, so it really wasn't an issue, so you should be good if you can just get that under control.

My guess is that you're estrogen sensitive (mine was at 60, top range for male is about 45), and I think ostarine lowers SHBG, so this where any gyno would come from to my knowledge. Hope this helps.
My pre cycle e2 was about 15 pg/mL, just coming up to the 4 week mark now. Took only 1 pill of arimistane a week ago and havent felt anything since then. Of course I would only know until I get bloods again which I will do at the 6 week mark