Gyno issues anabolic add on to current cycle?

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
So despite many years of aromatizing anabolic usage I developed gyno from a 20mg ED dose of mk677 and now apparently just 400mg of Testosterone is exasperating it somewhat?

The actual tissue is not cosmetically visible to any extent except sometimes I notice slight puffy nipples more like just a lighter color around the nipple but only when flexing my chest. It is so minor that I've asked people and they can't see what I am seeing? I do know for certain it's there though and I'm not keen on it getting worse!

While on TRT it was not apparent at all ever but about 3 weeks in to a 400mg Testosterone E blast I am noticing like I said at certain times a day my nipples are slightly puffy. I did start a pretty heavy AI/SERM protocol but I really don't want that to be my only option?

I am thinking of three possible ideas... Drostanolone E 300mg for the 10 weeks with the same Test dose or Drostanolone E 200mg with Boldenone U 300mg for 12 weeks or maybe just Boldenone U 400mg for 12 weeks? Those options would include the Test staying at 400mg and running it for the duration?

I am lean bulking and it's progressing nicely but I find myself too worried about my gyno and my E2 is now already at 21 with my current protocol and I'm sure it will dip lower if I continue it?

If I am going to crash my E2 then I feel like another anabolic should do it lol!

Any ideas here?

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
BTW I only just started the AI I was already taking a low tamoxifen dose but the puffy nipples made me freak out and add letrozole in at 0.25mg ED. I don't have bloodwork before the AI was added except like 3 months before my blast so I don't know how high it actually got but I am pretty sure my E2 will plummet quickly. I am going to switch to anastrozole obviously in a few days at 0.125mg ED but still I would like my E2 to remain where it is or slightly higher!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So the gyno was probably already started in the past and the mk was probably what aggravated it, mk has slight potential for prolactin gyno and a ai won't fix that.

I have prolactin gyno and at times it is visible and the best 2 times I shrunk it was one on cycle, 300 test, 300mast per week and 60mg raloxefine daily that shrunk it to a unnoticeable point.

Then more recent I dropped everything and dropped my testosterone down to 100mg per week and used 100mg of raloxefine per day for about 3 weeks then 50mg for another 3-4 weeks and it's like 99%gone now

It's always going to come back tho.

If yours is not visible then keep your cycles dry, and use a little bit of raloxefine or nolva on cycle and you should be fine

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
So the gyno was probably already started in the past and the mk was probably what aggravated it, mk has slight potential for prolactin gyno and a ai won't fix that.

I have prolactin gyno and at times it is visible and the best 2 times I shrunk it was one on cycle, 300 test, 300mast per week and 60mg raloxefine daily that shrunk it to a unnoticeable point.

Then more recent I dropped everything and dropped my testosterone down to 100mg per week and used 100mg of raloxefine per day for about 3 weeks then 50mg for another 3-4 weeks and it's like 99%gone now

It's always going to come back tho.

If yours is not visible then keep your cycles dry, and use a little bit of raloxefine or nolva on cycle and you should be fine
You know what even though I have like 25g of tamoxifen lol I am going to invest in some ralox because everyone is having really good results with it. I never dealt with this issue before so I'm going to add 300mg Drostanolone E and 300mg Boldenone U to my cycle maybe cut the Test back to 300mg and add ralox like you did.

I need to have my doctor check my prolactin and shbg this time as well my doctor only checked my Testosterone and Estrogen levels and it wasn't even comprehensive at all. I think I need to know if maybe a prolactin inhibitor is necessary or not!

Wish me luck I wish I knew for sure what caused this but I will admit I used to follow the idea that you shouldn't inhibit estrogen unless sides happen and they never appeared to before the mk so I usually always let my E2 go high... wishing I didnt!