Gyno from ashwagandha and fadogia aggrestis

slavojZizek

Awards
I've had endocrine problems for the last few years.
  • balding since 17
  • inconsistent to nonexistent morning wood
  • low energy
  • problems sleeping (early waking to be precise)
despite doing everything right: eating clean, lifting regularly, practicing the best sleeping habits i can, keeping masturbation and alcohol in check etc. The only really bad thing I do is being bad at treating stress.
the healthcare system in my country is pretty cucked so professional pharmaceutical intervetion is not really an option and I'm too much of a pussy to shoot up test. I'm basically left to experiment with supplements, but everytime I find something that seems to work for a couple of days, after a week my nipples start to hurt like a motherfucker and i develop mild gyno. Last year it was ashwagandha, this week it's fadogia: i feel great, lots of energy, consistent morning wood, even the itching at my scalp seems to slow down, then after a week it's off to titty land for me.
Do I just have high aromatase activity? is there anything i can do about it? preferably in the form of supplements, because once again, that's probably the only **** I can get my hands on in this country.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you’re dead set on supplements, SNS inhibit-E is one of the best and easily the best value for controlling estrogen. But honestly, you should probably get to the root of your issue instead of guessing.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, it sounds like you've see a Dr(s) about this.
What did he/they say?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you’re dead set on supplements, SNS inhibit-E is one of the best and easily the best value for controlling estrogen. But honestly, you should probably get to the root of your issue instead of guessing.
If you don t have access to Dr. SNS inhibit E can be a good option. I second this option

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
blood work would tell a lot more of the story here about your endocrine system... but I am wondering what it is you are trying to achieve??? you mention being a pussy and shooting test. but what does test have to do with treating stress? what's the goal here?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
blood work would tell a lot more of the story here about your endocrine system... but I am wondering what it is you are trying to achieve??? you mention being a pussy and shooting test. but what does test have to do with treating stress? what's the goal here?
Yeah, it would be a lot better if we had more information.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I agree with the others in this thread.

The best bet would be to see a doctor that would run some bloodwork to check testosterone levels, free testosterone levels, estradiol, LH, SHBG, and DHEA levels. Also make sure they include prolactin levels.

Supplement wise, I agree with the other mentions that Inhibit-E would be the best bet for you. It helps control estrogen levels with no fear of crashing them and from what you're saying about your estrogen going up so quickly, you may find that if you can get the estrogen under control the testosterone will fix itself. Plus, Inhibit-E on its own does have some test boosting properties.

Step 2 would be Inhibit-P in my opinion bc a lot of people think they're having estrogen related side effects when they're really prolactin related. You could do Inhibit-E first and then add Inhibit-P in or they make a great stack.

AfroPope

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Especially at the age of 17 you need to see a doctor about this. Ashwagandha and Fadogia are not going to raise your testosterone in a way that will lead to gyno in one week - nothing is.

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
Agree with these guys, once you get blood you can better address the issue. Also, while Ashg. can slightly increases test/est it shouldent be enough to make your nips sensitive.

Re test, once you get blood talk to a doc to make a plan. If the doc is worth his weight in salt he not going to just slap you on test off the bat. He'll probably look at things like HCG, Clomid, etc. to increases your natural leaves if that is where the issue is.