gyno..dont hate bc im in the wrong forum subsection

G

GIANTwoffer

Awards
I'll make this quick for those of you whpo are alreayd mad i posted about gyno in the wrong subsection of the forum:
im 6'1 195, 19 turning 20 in a two weeks.
1) have had slowly developing gyno for the past few months
2) estrogen related.. made it worse with poor drinking and smoking habits
3) have plenty of tamoxifen on hand
4) just got letro (ive wanted for so long) in hand
5) im off cycle..thinkin of doin the days as follows (.5,1,1.5,2,2.5 for 3-4 days depending of results, then taper off with 2, 1.5,1,1,.5 and begin tamoxifen on the last .5 day)
6) i have basic tribulus on hand, will use it the second day i take the letro (to ensure it stabiliazes before i add the trib test boost, which i know isnt much)

for those to lazy to read, skip to here:
7) i have 4ml of deca and sust 350 (what i got the gyno from+being prone to it already from big bonedness and ph's in high school), should i do anything with those two/are they any help in my situation..im looking for ideas (could run it at low doses over a 6 week span? before or after i reverse, i could run the tamox, it would help me get some muscle and i could still prevent gyno) (or is that not enough of the stuff to do anything?).. im just nervous about off cycle letro use..that my sex drive wont return..my test levels are above 570 as of early july so i feel confident with this reversal and my levels. just wanted to ask before i take the LEAP once again.

Thanks and sorry for being in the wrong forum (i tried to keep it short)

open to all advice

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
you sir, are misinformed

first of all... trib is useless... 0% test boost

second of all... letro is gunna have to be run MUCH longer than 3-4 days... and you might as well just start at 1.5mg and keep it there for a few months

3rd....get rid of the test/deca- if you think trib is going to raise your test, clearly you arent ready for steroids..

one more thing.... letro is going to kill/destroy your sex drive.... i dont care how much test you run

your joints will also be screwed

maybe you should post up a picture of your "gyno" so people here can help you distinguish whether or not it is chest fat or gyno

W

woodbear

Awards
Or just save cash and remove the gyno for good with surgery like the pros

G

GIANTwoffer

Awards
ok. thank you swollen87. so now i have an abundance of tamoxifen, enough letro for two/3 pct's. im experienced with ph's. i will stay away from roids, i know im not at that level yet. im going to have my blood tested for everything (test, estro ect). if everything is normal, idk why it wouldnt be, i want to run a ph, thinking methyl 1-d or rpn havoc. havent taken anything since last september, my levels were normal in july as i said, so i feel ready to take a ph leap.

sound like a bad idea?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
"i will stay away from roids, i know im not at that level yet." "i want to run a ph, thinking methyl 1-d or rpn havoc."

What do you think a PH is???? If you don't think they are steroids, you are REALLY missing the boat. Now go do your research please.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
ok. thank you swollen87. so now i have an abundance of tamoxifen, enough letro for two/3 pct's. im experienced with ph's. i will stay away from roids, i know im not at that level yet. im going to have my blood tested for everything (test, estro ect). if everything is normal, idk why it wouldnt be, i want to run a ph, thinking methyl 1-d or rpn havoc. havent taken anything since last september, my levels were normal in july as i said, so i feel ready to take a ph leap.

sound like a bad idea?
to be honest.... i have run a few different cycles... from superdrol to primo/winny to dzine and some epi.... every time, i had to deal with the insanity of hormones bouncing around/feeling like sh*t and losing some (not all) gains

but to be honest, i am bigger and stronger right now than i was while i was on any of that .... and im happy..

look into DAA/macuna/erase.... its an awesome stack... probably right up your alley...

OR... since your t levels are at 570ish, you could look into running that nolva/letro as a sort of restart....

either way... your gunna make your gyno worse with steroids or prohormones... stay natural

G

GIANTwoffer

Awards
letro nolva restart..systems engage. thanks

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh jebus..... Big bonedness? Btw, too young to post here, stay away from aas, ph, hormonal stuff too, instead go to school and read some books.

G

GIANTwoffer

Awards
yea..ill be back in a year