Gyno after 1 week?

alexice89

Awards
Hi guys, I have a question regarding my recent steroid cycle. I hope more experienced members can tell me what the hell did I do wrong, or what went wrong at the start of my cycle that made me develop gyno so fast that it took me completely by surprise. Before I say anything else, I want to let you guys know that I had gyno before and had surgeries for it so I know very well what I'm dealing with. Also my last cycle was more than 2 years ago.

The cycle started as:
Test Ent. 250mg + Tren Ent. 200mg + Anavar 20mg ED + Proviron 25/50mg ED.

First 5 days everything was fine, however since the person that gave me the injections had to leave on vacation I have not waited for a full week and did the next injections sooner (5th day). Now this is where the problems started, soon after this the gyno symptoms started to appear, tender nipples + formation of lumps. I started to panic and took 100mg of Proviron once and continued on 50mg ED. Symptoms still continued and then I started with 20mg of Nolvadex ED.

Now I am on my 14th day since the last injections the tenderness is less severe now, however I have already developed two big lumps behind both nipples which drives me crazy since I probably have to get surgeries again. Anyway, does anyone have any clue what exactly did I do wrong here? Am I that gyno prone?? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for reading.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi guys, I have a question regarding my recent steroid cycle. I hope more experienced members can tell me what the hell did I do wrong, or what went wrong at the start of my cycle that made me develop gyno so fast that it took me completely by surprise. Before I say anything else, I want to let you guys know that I had gyno before and had surgeries for it so I know very well what I'm dealing with. Also my last cycle was more than 2 years ago.

The cycle started as:
Test Ent. 250mg + Tren Ent. 200mg + Anavar 20mg ED + Proviron 25/50mg ED.

First 5 days everything was fine, however since the person that gave me the injections had to leave on vacation I have not waited for a full week and did the next injections sooner (5th day). Now this is where the problems started, soon after this the gyno symptoms started to appear, tender nipples + formation of lumps. I started to panic and took 100mg of Proviron once and continued on 50mg ED. Symptoms still continued and then I started with 20mg of Nolvadex ED.

Now I am on my 14th day since the last injections the tenderness is less severe now, however I have already developed two big lumps behind both nipples which drives me crazy since I probably have to get surgeries again. Anyway, does anyone have any clue what exactly did I do wrong here? Am I that gyno prone?? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for reading.

Stop the cycle.

Take Nolva and (what AI do you have?).
Some of the guys who have been on here a long time will advise you what to take during PCT (If not, send me a PM, and I will, after I wake up).

It Definitely sounds like you're gyno prone.

I think (given your history), I would've been more aggressive out of the gate, with gyno protection.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not a gyno expert, so cant say with certainty, but one week seem a hell of a short time to produce solid big lumps. You probably already had something there and now it got inflamed. That's my opinion.

Your dosages were nowhere big enough, imo, to do this in one weeks time. You might get puffy nipps but not solid lumps imo.

In your case I would discontinue tren and add a strong dht in and continue the cycle and keep the tamox for the duration of the whole cycle. Point being, that you want to do a tamox cycle anyway now, mind as well not feel like chit for 4 months while doing so. 250 test with 400 mast or primo wont make the gyno worse. In case of mast being used, it might actually be better then going through pct atm.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don’t understand how nobody has mentioned it yet, but you are sensitive to prolactin/19-Nors elevate your prolactin significantly.

Prolactin in the presence of sufficient estrogen at the breast receptor will allow gyno to take off. This does not have to be much at all in the sensitive, like myself.

Big doses of B6/P5P & L-Dopa may be sufficient with enough AI and compounds that compete with the estrogen receptors at the chest like SERMs, Proviron, RAD, but generally you are going to need a dopamine agonist like pramiplexole or cabergoline if you are set on using 19-nors. Also make sure you are taking in excess vitamin a & e.

Cabergoline & Raloxifene work much better on Tren for me than any amount of AI, while preserving healthier estrogen levels. Caber and Tren also both negatively remodel the heart significantly; Prami doesn’t do this and P5P is mainly side-effect free for most as long as you don’t go over ~8 weeks (when nerve firing issues can present, which will immediately reverse upon cessation). Prami can make you feel very bad and is easy to overdo the dose.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t understand how nobody has mentioned it yet, but you are sensitive to prolactin/19-Nors elevate your prolactin significantly.

Prolactin in the presence of sufficient estrogen at the breast receptor will allow gyno to take off. This does not have to be much at all in the sensitive, like myself.

Big doses of B6/P5P & L-Dopa may be sufficient with enough AI and compounds that compete with the estrogen receptors at the chest like SERMs, Proviron, RAD, but generally you are going to need a dopamine agonist like pramiplexole or cabergoline if you are set on using 19-nors. Also make sure you are taking in excess vitamin a & e.

Cabergoline & Raloxifene work much better on Tren for me than any amount of AI, while preserving healthier estrogen levels. Caber and Tren also both negatively remodel the heart significantly; Prami doesn’t do this and P5P is mainly side-effect free for most as long as you don’t go over ~8 weeks (when nerve firing issues can present, which will immediately reverse upon cessation). Prami can make you feel very bad and is easy to overdo the dose.
Yep.

(I had just woken up when I responded).

alexice89

Awards
I'm not a gyno expert, so cant say with certainty, but one week seem a hell of a short time to produce solid big lumps. You probably already had something there and now it got inflamed. That's my opinion.

Your dosages were nowhere big enough, imo, to do this in one weeks time. You might get puffy nipps but not solid lumps imo.

In your case I would discontinue tren and add a strong dht in and continue the cycle and keep the tamox for the duration of the whole cycle. Point being, that you want to do a tamox cycle anyway now, mind as well not feel like chit for 4 months while doing so. 250 test with 400 mast or primo wont make the gyno worse. In case of mast being used, it might actually be better then going through pct atm.
I had e feeling that from my last surgery something was still there, although it was almost impossible to feel anything lumpy before my cycle.

This has been eye-opening for me, wish I was around here sooner. So the key issue here is the damn Tren (my cycle 2yrs ago I included Tren also). For some reason, I was under the impression that Tren was harmless to gyno, and that Test was the real issue since it aromatized..... **** my life. I am so angry atm lol. I also thought that small doses was not gonna cause any problems. Now I’m curious, is the Tren dose irrelevant with my current issue? Would I have gotten it even if at 100mg? What should be the minimum here to avoid gyno?

Sorry if my eng. Is not perfect.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I had e feeling that from my last surgery something was still there, although it was almost impossible to feel anything lumpy before my cycle.

This has been eye-opening for me, wish I was around here sooner. So the key issue here is the damn Tren (my cycle 2yrs ago I included Tren also). For some reason, I was under the impression that Tren was harmless to gyno, and that Test was the real issue since it aromatized..... **** my life. I am so angry atm lol. I also thought that small doses was not gonna cause any problems. Now I’m curious, is the Tren dose irrelevant with my current issue? Would I have gotten it even if at 100mg? What should be the minimum here to avoid gyno?

Sorry if my eng. Is not perfect.
What compound(s) did you run before you got gyno before?

alexice89

Awards
What compound(s) did you run before you got gyno before?
I think my 1st cycle was like 12yrs ago. Gyno started if I remember corectly when I did my second cycle with 600mg or more Test no AI no PCT. It really messed up my body. Young and dumb.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think my 1st cycle was like 12yrs ago. Gyno started if I remember corectly when I did my second cycle with 600mg or more Test no AI no PCT. It really messed up my body. Young and dumb.
Thankfully you're learning.
Did you have an AI this time?

alexice89

Awards
Thankfully you're learning.
Did you have an AI this time?
I was taking Proviron 25/50mg but it really didn't seem to do anything except keep me horny 24/7. I recently broke up with my gf, so you get the picture... lol

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was taking Proviron 25/50mg but it really didn't seem to do anything except keep me horny 24/7. I recently broke up with my gf, so you get the picture... lol
That's not an AI, brother.
You Really need to do a lot more studying on cycling, Anabolic compounds, AIs, etc.
You've already had surgery because of your lack of knowledge in these areas, how much worse do you want it to get?

I'm not berating you, man.
I'm just trying to give you good, practical, healthy advice.

Honestly, right now, you don't have enough knowledge to safely cycle these types of compounds.

Always feel free to PM me with any questions, etc....

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
.So the key issue here is the damn Tren .
Well ... Yeah. I thought that was obvious. 250mg test wont do that to you in a weeks time. Actually even 200mg's of tren shouldnt. In any case, I suggested to remove the tren from the equation and add mast/primo and take tamox for the whole duration of the cycle. That is your best bet to minimize the damage. Off course ralox would be better if you can ge a hold of it. And until tren clears your system take b6 and ldopa, as you can probably buy ldopa tomorrow in your local store. But just dont use ldopa for to long. It's really bad for you actually.

alexice89

Awards
Well ... Yeah. I thought that was obvious. 250mg test wont do that to you in a weeks time. Actually even 200mg's of tren shouldnt. In any case, I suggested to remove the tren from the equation and add mast/primo and take tamox for the whole duration of the cycle. That is your best bet to minimize the damage. Off course ralox would be better if you can ge a hold of it. And until tren clears your system take b6 and ldopa, as you can probably buy ldopa tomorrow in your local store. But just dont use ldopa for to long. It's really bad for you actually.
Yeah, I’m corecting everything as we speak. I’m done with Tren forever. I was so stupid.
The thing is where I’m from steroid knowledge is pretty low and hidden. People don’t really talk about it, and those that have it don’t really share it. Thats why I did those costly mistakes. Also my experience on the internet is not really good either, when I was looking for info 10yrs ago on forums people didnt really give concrete info on what to do, so experimenting by trial and error was the only option at the time. Now I’m happy you guys gave me some valuable info on what to do here. I just want to hopefully finish this cycle with minimum damage.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Its actually more likely var and proviron tanked your shbg and the swing of free estrogens/androgens flared up your existing gyno.

The esters are too long acting to cause an issue that quickly.

Can’t really say for certain unless you got bloods pre-cycle which im guessing you didn’t but that would tell a much better story.

alexice89

Awards
Its actually more likely var and proviron tanked your shbg and the swing of free estrogens/androgens flared up your existing gyno.

Can’t really say for certain unless you got bloods pre-cycle which im guessing you didn’t but that would tell a much better story.
I did a blood test 8 month prior to the cycle for other reasons unrelated and everything was perfect. My immunity was a little below the req. parameters but other than that nothing out of the ordinary.

Could 20mg Anavar have something to do with it? I’m surprised again.
I only took 25mg ED of Proviron prior to the gyno symptoms, I bumped it to 50mg once the symptoms started to appear.

The thing is everything happend so fast that I was just shocked and had no idea on what to do and what was the cause behind it. It kinda made me depressed.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Regarding speed of onset:

Even Tren e, as soon as it begins releasing from the ester, he’s getting progressively elevating exposure. Peak levels wouldn’t be necessary to ramp prolactin up; as soon as exposure begins it can start becoming a problem in the sensitive.

For N=1, my very first attempted cycle was X-Tren. I was probably 20% bf, had pre-existing pubertal gyno, and have prolactin naturally at the very top of normal range. After a single day of dosing, I woke with nipples itching like mad. By day 3, it was unbearable fire. It is very believable for me that he could be experiencing something similar over the course of a week.

Not saying the orals can’t be a factor; we both know EVERYTHING in the equation is a factor ultimately in the balance. I just don’t want OP to only drop his proviron and wonder why his gyno isn’t getting better.