Unanswered Gyngo. Tamoxifen. Letromina. Aromex.

Niclas Bruun

Awards
Hello I have maby started to develop some gyngo 2 weeks in my test e 500mg week and winny 40mgs day.

I don't think I can feel any hard "ball" behind my nipples but they are a little sensitive "not sore" and maby a little bigger if so it isn't much. I have tamoxifen 20 mg. Letromina cant remember how many mgs I will find out and I have aromex 25mgs.

What would you guys do? I wanna start taking some today but is not sure how much to take and how aggressive I should be? I mean is it to much to just go and take it all?

Niclas Bruun

Awards
Maby 1 tamoxifen every day for the rest of the cycle and 1 letromina for the next 10 days and 1 aromex every 3 day for the rest of the cycle??

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Start tamoxifen and continue. If you have aromasin, you may want to take that as well.

Niclas Bruun

Awards
Aromasin and aromex is the same? What about pct will I just keep taking it 4 weeks after cycle?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
why the hell didn’t you take an AI from day 1?

Niclas Bruun

Awards
Yeah I have found out that was fucking stupid I know. I have read estrogen levels was good to keep high but have now found out nobody says that anymore. This really sucks.

Niclas Bruun

Awards
If I need to I will quit my cycle and start the next one up properly but that just would be a massive waste..

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Explain me your sides exactly, estrogen wise I mean.

Niclas Bruun

Awards
Well a few days ago I started to wonder if my nippel area was getting a little bigger "puffy" and I started to think a lot about it. Then after "touching" them alot to try to find any "ball" they started to be more sensitive I think. No big sides I am a little irritated and tired but that's about it

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well a few days ago I started to wonder if my nippel area was getting a little bigger "puffy" and I started to think a lot about it. Then after "touching" them alot to try to find any "ball" they started to be more sensitive I think. No big sides I am a little irritated and tired but that's about it
For me, what you mention is usually a sign of estrogen rising and getting out of range. If you have no hard lump I wouldn’t go crazy just yet. You said you have Arimidex? Dose it .25mg every pin days, .50mg could be needed every pin days but i would start lower and adjust.

Niclas Bruun

Awards
For me, what you mention is usually a sign of estrogen rising and getting out of range. If you have no hard lump I wouldn’t go crazy just yet. You said you have Arimidex? Dose it .25mg every pin days, .50mg could be needed every pin days but i would start lower and adjust.
Thanks yes I have aromex it is the same right? I have just been looking at pictures and in the mirrow and I have to admit they are grooving "they get pointy". No I cant find any hard lumb

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I need to I will quit my cycle and start the next one up properly but that just would be a massive waste..
No need to quit the cycle... You're dealing with estro sides. Its part of cycling. There's no hard lumps then its not gyno. Just start your ai and if you have any lumps nolva will stop it in its tracks. Just dont go crazy with ais and serms and crash your estro.

Niclas Bruun

Awards
Thanks everybody i have started taking 25 mg aromex/exemestane/aromasin Every 3. Day from now on

Niclas Bruun

Awards
What country are you from ? Just curious because I've never heard it called letromina before.
It's just what's stands on the label when I get it from alpha pharm. The active ingrindiens is Letrozol

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
I use to use 40 nolva when I had gyno flare ups ...worked great for a while ...fighting gyno just becomes annoying...so I got the survey..best decision ever.

Niclas Bruun

Awards
I use to use 40 nolva when I had gyno flare ups ...worked great for a while ...fighting gyno just becomes annoying...so I got the survey..best decision ever.
Survey? Is that bloods?

Niclas Bruun

Awards
I did some more research I can see most people take 12,5mg aromasin every other day so I guess I will start to do that instead and try to cut my pills in half as good as I can

Niclas Bruun

Awards
Alright haha Yeah but that cost alot man!

Can I maby take my tamoxifen for a week at 20mg so it blocks the estrogen and my tits go back to normal and then quit until pct?. while i continue to use aromasin and let it build up in my system and of course use it the rest of the cycle