Gymnastic rings training, Lord of the Rings is the goal

Calisthenic Kyle

Calisthenic Kyle

Awards
Anyone use gymnastic rings on the regular? I’ve been using them for about a year now and love them! They may be the best bang for your buck piece of gym equipment out there. I made a video on some of my favorite excercies.

Let me know what you guys think, I’d love for tips, tricks, exercises. I’m working on the ring muscle up ATM.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have yes. Have you seen ido portal. Just recently got my first semi strict muscle up. My arms r finally growing cuz of rings

Calisthenic Kyle

Calisthenic Kyle

Awards
Next time you make a post, click the button 14 times if possible, 6 times wasn’t enough.
Ya using the anabolic minds app is pretty clunky I guess. Make sure to make a comment that has nothing to do with ring training also

Calisthenic Kyle

Calisthenic Kyle

Awards
I have yes. Have you seen ido portal. Just recently got my first semi strict muscle up. My arms r finally growing cuz of rings
Nope never heard of i do portal. Congrats on the ring muscle up!

J

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
Rings are the must humbling piece of equipment out there, i have a set of them out in the garage and try to work them in, still can't do a strict muscle up, or an iron cross :D

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you look up “Gymnastics bodies”. They r big into ring work, rope climbs, L-sits, handstand work, etc.. i have added these to my regimen

R

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I do lots of gymnastics work and probably use the rings 2-3x per week.

When I really started using them a lot it really cleared up lots of shoulder issues and I don’t deal with issues too often anymore (rings aren’t the only thing that improved them but one of the biggest contributors IMO).

Calisthenic Kyle

Calisthenic Kyle

Awards
Rings are the must humbling piece of equipment out there, i have a set of them out in the garage and try to work them in, still can't do a strict muscle up, or an iron cross :D
Iron cross is high level for sure! Been working on that one but trying to take it easy because I’m trying to fix my shoulder issue.

Calisthenic Kyle

Calisthenic Kyle

Awards
I do lots of gymnastics work and probably use the rings 2-3x per week.

When I really started using them a lot it really cleared up lots of shoulder issues and I don’t deal with issues too often anymore (rings aren’t the only thing that improved them but one of the biggest contributors IMO).
I agree! Rings have helped my shoulder issues as well. Especially concentrating on pulling motions that pull ur shoulders back