Gym Pics - 61 yr old

AGELESS

AGELESS

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the kind words I am getting older I now have two stents so set me back a little bit but I'm trying to stay up there

UnicornDrpns

UnicornDrpns

Awards
So much awesome. So inspirational

EvanMan

EvanMan

Awards
They do ask...all the time, I think its because of the white hair..and they think Im older than dirt. Wish I had all the answers - but they mostly ask about women. (Im in my 4th and final marriage) That I DO have alot of answers too !!!

The trick is to give your woman everything she wants, but you need to find a woman who doesnt want something you cant give her...
Good wisdom there! Looking good man!!!

AGELESS

AGELESS

Awards
  • Established
I put that on some time ago and I mean what I say and if you don't do things like that you might as well startn learning to count them I'm on my last one

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking great for any age!!

bobthejack

bobthejack

Banned
Awards
Just read this whole thread what an absolute legend you are, I salute you sir.

AGELESS

AGELESS

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the reply. getting close to 73 now.. lost a lot of size and a lot of strength... I used the excuse of just going through two stents a year apart, not being able to work out ..lower back problems anyway those are my excuses I'm still in the gym most everyday I'm still with the "caretaker" my wife awesome lady I still enjoyed my 12 year old daughter Amber they grow up fast you know...

I guess I feel honored that you read the whole thing hope you weren't too bored and thanks for the kind words...

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are truly a source of inspiration for having a 12yr old daughter at your age. At 32 I'm feeling like I'll never have kids but you have restored faith. Ty sir and keep up the badass work.

Ps- message me if you'd like to try some hormone optimizing stuff, been getting great reviews from guys 10-30yrs younger than you. Also have some ideas for your lower back.

AGELESS

AGELESS

Awards
  • Established
Recent picture in the gym after back surgery to open up bone to bone L4 and L5 back to work in a week with back brace ....its great to be back on anabolicminds.com its been a while...my daughter is 14 now ...she loves the gym
Screenshot_20180918-220256_Messages.jpeg
Screenshot_20180825-164114_Gallery.jpeg
20180824_124220.jpeg
Screenshot_20180812-143046_Gallery.jpeg

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Looking great, thanks for saying hello!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
74 years old ?? Now I have a New Goal !!

Neecey2809

Neecey2809

Awards
Looking good my man hope to look half as good as you when I'm 73 ? keep it up

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My god man you look younger/better than most 50 year olds. Age is really just a number and you cant let it get in your head.

AGELESS

AGELESS

Awards
  • Established
I just got out of the hospital because of chest pains they said I had a 60% blockage but they can't do anything unless it's 70% blockage so they sent me home still have chest pains now what and thanks for all the kind words