Gym or American football

zpalrangi13

zpalrangi13

Awards
Have a passion for both but gf will only let me choose one!!! What do I do season has just started and Everytime I see something about football I wanna play!! But I've put in so much dedication into lifting aswell and i will feel **** if I start losing my gains

zpalrangi13

zpalrangi13

Awards
Haha, we have 2 kids together, so being away from home too much is the issue

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Haha, we have 2 kids together, so being away from home too much is the issue
Lol I'm just busting your chops bud, I would hope you wouldn't dump your girl for football.

I'm assuming we're not talking about high school football or even college level football. Are you talking playing a leisure game with your friends, or some kind of league football?

Me, personally I would stick with the gym. All you need is an hour a day and you can see/make progress. It's also better in the long run on your body (as long as you're not lifting obnoxiously heavy). The body can only take so many years of being tackled and banged up.

At the end of the day, you're the only one who can make this decision. Whatever is going to make you most happy and bring you the most joy out of life. Maybe play a little football, know when your body has had enough, and then coach football while still lifting in the gym.

As your kids start to get older and the bills start to pile up, this is all going to seem trivial anyways.

D

DemonDevster

Awards
If you didnt have kids with her id say bin her but without the gym you will struggle to improve in american football so id say gym and occationaply play american football

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Gym early morning football in afternoon lol