I will start a cycle in 1 week.

Anavar 20 mg week 2-5
GW0742 mg week 1-12
Ostarine 25 mg week 1-12
S4 60 mg split 2 doses week 1-12
Dermacrine 4 pumps week 5-12

Pct

Clomid and nolva mini pct 4 weeks

I'm doing this for a Crossfit competition at the end of this cycle.

Its going to be the first time I try GW0742, ostarine and S4. Does anyone here as ever tried GW0742? There is not a lot of information on this drug. :(

I have tried Cardarine before for 8 weeks and my cardio went INCREDIBLY CRAZY. I was healing quicker and could trained everyday. My only concern is the (overated) cancer issues. Other sides I didn't liked is that some weird stuff I can't describe on my skin and in my mouth. All the stuff (there is not a lot of it) I have read on GW0742 looks better. I know a lot of people are trying it right now but no one ever did a really good review of it.

I will post updates on my cycle every one or two weeks here. Hope it can help guys like me in the futur! Thanks in advance for critics, comments, advices or experience.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ll follow this. I’ve heard S4 is kind of like the SARM version of anavar but obviously much weaker. So the var will probably just overpower it, and probably the osta too for those weeks where your running all three.

Maybe it’d be better to just run the var with the gw and derm for a couple weeks, and then when you drop the var you throw in the osta and s4 to replace it. Just a suggestion.

Capitain

Awards
Yeah, it would be a good way to do it. But for my case, I don't want to have more than 12 weeks + pct to recycle quickly after my 16 weeks off. Thanks for your observation Thor.