GW for inflammation reduction

littlrook

Awards
Hey guys, long time lurker over here. My arthritis is getting worse and I have taken GW in the past. I keep reading that it is good for inflammation and was wondering if it would help with my arthritis any or if it was more muscle inflammation related?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The anti inflammatory effects of carderine are minimal in my opinion and there not going to be a noticeable benefit.

Glucosamine, chondroitin, omega 3's are probably the best otc options.

Just make sure your taking the proper doses of omegas so your not flushing money down the toilet

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, Omega 3s, Chondroitin, and Glucosamine can help to some extent, but the best otc product I’ve used has been Helios by Apex Alchemy. It really helps this 58 year old’s arthritis.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah, Omega 3s, Chondroitin, and Glucosamine can help to some extent, but the best otc product I’ve used has been Helios by Apex Alchemy. It really helps this 58 year old’s arthritis.
I keep hearing more and more good things about helios. I'm bout ready to get myself some I think

littlrook

Awards
How does the Helios compare to curcumin 95 extract? I have taken that and it helps some, but cost wise it adds up

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How does the Helios compare to curcumin 95 extract? I have taken that and it helps some, but cost wise it adds up
Never tried that one, but I have tried numerous others and none are as good for me. I’m sure a big part is transdermal delivery as well as the quality.

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I have 3 bottles from Apex_Alchemy
big bottle

I am very satisfied with it,

I started with a small bottle. I had used it for wrist pain. I complemented with @sns products like "joints" which went together perfectly.

This by adding muscle massage oils, such as arnica and wintergreen essential oils.

I had very good results after a month and a half.

2 push-ups on the wrist Monday-Saturday, Sunday break for 1 month and a half