GW 50156 “non cardio” based Benefits

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
I’m fairly familiar with this compound and its uses/benefits. Almost all of the discussions on forums relate to its uses for cardio. I do cardio in smaller amounts and welcome whatever benefits it brings.

HOWEVER- I am really interested in hearing any benefits it offers in relation to weight training for strength and hypertrophy. Any first any experience in this situation?

I know it produces NO anabolic effects obviously, and I’m sure it perhaps speeds recovery time between sets. I’d assume the cardio endurance effects may allow you to squeeze out more reps in movements that tax your cardio abilities equally as to your strength abilities (heavy squats in the 8-12 range- I often am out of breathe before my legs give out l).

pretty much any input on this subject is welcome. Looking forward to hopefully learning a few things and discussing some personal experiences here.

I’m thinking of using it during my next cycle in a few months. Will likely be:
-test C 400/ week
-DHB 300/ week
-anavar 75mg daily (last 6-8 weeks)
-2.5iu gh (6 days a week, 1 week off a quarter)- indefinitely

would like to add it in a recomp style cycle at about same caloric intake as now, shifting carbs down 20% and increasing protein by 20%. Curious to see if it aids in fat loss above what these changes would make

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I do not feel anything on cardarine but my lipids are better on cycle

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
More muscular endurance allows for more reps and sets and that is gonna help build more muscle. Take it a step further and add some injectable carnatine a few days a week pre workout with your carderine

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
More muscular endurance allows for more reps and sets and that is gonna help build more muscle. Take it a step further and add some injectable carnatine a few days a week pre workout with your carderine
That’s what I figured in terms of squeezing more out per set. I already go pretty hard so the cardiovascular limits are hurting me at some points.
I’ve looked into carnitine a few times. It always bothered me how much it costs for a simple amino acid.

Smont- what doses have you run the carnitine? And I take it you’ve noticed enough effect to warrant continuing use?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Keeps bloodwork looking better too.
That’s what I figured in terms of squeezing more out per set. I already go pretty hard so the cardiovascular limits are hurting me at some points.
I’ve looked into carnitine a few times. It always bothered me how much it costs for a simple amino acid.

Smont- what doses have you run the carnitine? And I take it you’ve noticed enough effect to warrant continuing use?
Very noticeable at a wide variety of doses, even after 1 300mg injection I'm sweating buckets during my workouts and squeezing out extra reps, also carderine depletes carnatine stores anyways so it pairs well in that aspect too. I'm starting it back up in about a week, IL take 1000mg the first few days and then 500 on training days which will usually be 5x week

LucasBagoDoce

Awards
Keeps bloodwork looking better too.

Very noticeable at a wide variety of doses, even after 1 300mg injection I'm sweating buckets during my workouts and squeezing out extra reps, also carderine depletes carnatine stores anyways so it pairs well in that aspect too. I'm starting it back up in about a week, IL take 1000mg the first few days and then 500 on training days which will usually be 5x week
Do you buy your carnitine or make the injectable solution yourself?

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Do you buy your carnitine or make the injectable solution yourself?
Good question. It’s water soluble right? So bac water and just raw carnitine powder?

LucasBagoDoce

Awards
Good question. It’s water soluble right? So bac water and just raw carnitine powder?
I’ve never made it myself, but it is water soluble
So either bac water + raw powder or sterile water + raw powder + a little bit of benzyl alcohol
And you’re right, this stuff gets really expensive when buying it ready to inject. A homebrew may be the solution lol