GW-501516 + MK677 + pct product(ARIMISTANE) cycle. (NATTY) NO TESTOSTERONE SUPPRESION

heyboy

Banned
Awards
what is the best cycle i can do without suppressing my testosterone and/or rising my estrogen?

EDIT:
nobody is understanding my question. im just asking for some people to write down a couple supplements that does not suppress my testosterone and rise my estrogen so i can research them.. i already know about mk677, cardarine etc.. are there any other effective supplements that dosent suppress testosterone and rise estrogen?

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
GW-501516 + MK677 + pct product(ARIMISTANE) cycle. (NATTY) NO TESTOSTERONE SU...

what is the best cycle i can do without suppressing my testosterone and/or rising my estrogen?
OTC AI's like 6-oxo, ATD, Formestane is one avenue. (Check out Novedex XT from Gaspari, they jus through this product back after being discontinued a few years back. Literally came out 2 weeks ago)

Or run epicatechin + laxogenin. Neither will effect HPTA

There's always ZMA, natural test boosters, creatine, which of course are very elementary (in the world of AnabolicMinds)

Cardarine isn't a SARM and will not effect HPTA but has benefits in terms of cardio performance

There's YK-11 (SARM version of oral HGH)

.....BUT, if you want to run something truly anabolic that's MILD on suppression (key work mild) then look at RAD-140, Epiandro (converts to DHT), 1-andro (converts to 1-testosterone)....these won't convert to estrogen so no worries there, but they will suppress natural testosterone production in a mild sense.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Suppression is different than shutdown. SARMS and the andro's generally lean more towards mild/moderate suppression depending on dosage and length of cycle....MENT on the other hand will shut you down. Hard.

heyboy

Banned
Awards
OTC AI's like 6-oxo, ATD, Formestane is one avenue. (Check out Novedex XT from Gaspari, they jus through this product back after being discontinued a few years back. Literally came out 2 weeks ago)

Or run epicatechin + laxogenin. Neither will effect HPTA

There's always ZMA, natural test boosters, creatine, which of course are very elementary (in the world of AnabolicMinds)

Cardarine isn't a SARM and will not effect HPTA but has benefits in terms of cardio performance

There's YK-11 (SARM version of oral HGH)

.....BUT, if you want to run something truly anabolic that's MILD on suppression (key work mild) then look at RAD-140, Epiandro (converts to DHT), 1-andro (converts to 1-testosterone)....these won't convert to estrogen so no worries there, but they will suppress natural testosterone production in a mild sense.
if i wer to do a cycle of rad-140, would it be enough to use olympus labs sup3r pct? and do i need any on cycle help?

i also found a product with laxogenin and epicatechin i can get my hands on, is it abit underdosed? it says to not exceed 2 capsules. (i cant get anything else in my country)
1capsule:
5a-Hydroxy-Laxogenin 15mg
Epicatechin 75mg

(do you have any experience with these compounds? do they work)^

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SARMS WILL IMPACT HPTA

PROLLY BEST TO USE A SERM PCT

PROLLY BEST TO STICK TO NATTY PRODUCTS

the end

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
if i wer to do a cycle of rad-140, would it be enough to use olympus labs sup3r pct? and do i need any on cycle help?

i also found a product with laxogenin and epicatechin i can get my hands on, is it abit underdosed? it says to not exceed 2 capsules. (i cant get anything else in my country)
1capsule:
Epicatechin 75mg

Yes I've used Laxo at 100-120mg p/day. Didn't notice anything much at all

I mean here's the thing, you can use whatever steroid/PH you want for however long you want and do whatever type of PCT you want. The question is, how much risk do you want to take. Obviously taking an anabolic WITHOUT a PCT is risky. Will your body recover and come back to baseline (assuming your generally healthy and below the age of 35-40)? Yea, it likely will. But this will take a looooooong time and you WILL have side effects as a result. Low testosterone side effects. And they'll be nasty. You could also use an OTC PCT...will this be better than no pct? Yea, it will. It's going to shorten the time needed to return HPTA to normal levels and hopefully mitigate some of the side effects that are common after a cycle. You could also use a SERM (***winner!!!***) and this is PROVEN to mitigate side effects very effectively and bring your HPTA back to normal within a matter of 2-4 weeks.

So if you want to use anabolics, it's pretty much stupid to not use a SERM. My opinion.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

1capsule:
Epicatechin 75mg

If you go for RAD and don't want to use a SERM then step 1: buy a SERM. Sup3r-PCT is good but not enough. You could do blood tests and see if you need a SERM or if you can't then use a SERM but you need to have one in case you need it. Even mild componds can surpress heavily depending on your own body.

About the epi-laxo. No problem going over 2 caps, I'd even say 3caps is optimal unless it has some good absorption enchancer. Epicatechin is good but some people don't get noticeable results from it (and considering the price, not worth it if you just get some improved wellbeing). Either way, laxo low too. Doesn't seem like a great supplement. You can always order.
Maybe check out:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-deals/290508-olympus-uk-arnold.html
Check out offer #2

heyboy

Banned
Awards
Thanks for all the info

the problem is that i cant get my hands on SERMs in my country,
would Cardarine, ibutamoren + Half natty test booster with arimistane (pct) be a effective cycle without suppressing my testosterone. or is there better/safer options?

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
If I were you I'd run Novedex XT (formestane, ATD and 6-oxo). These are suicide AI's and will lower estrogen level in your body, which in turn will raise the ratio of estrogen to testosterone due to the release of Luteinizing Hormone.

Then I'd stack that with Arachadonic Acid which is a compound that builds up in muscle cells after they are damaged (aka put under stress from weight lifting) and this signals the body to repair and build the muscle. A side effect (or primary effect depending on how you interpret it) of arachadonic acid is muscle soreness, more so than what it would normally be after a typical weight lifting routine. Like I said arachadonic acid is largely what cause DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness) so obviously by supplementing it you would expect this result.

If you want to use the epi+laxo product than you might as well. It's not going to hurt.

Cover your bases with creatine and protein...

And that to me is a pretty good stack that doesn't induce suppression or raise estrogen levels

heyboy

Banned
Awards
If I were you I'd run Novedex XT (formestane, ATD and 6-oxo). These are suicide AI's and will lower estrogen level in your body, which in turn will raise the ratio of estrogen to testosterone due to the release of Luteinizing Hormone.

Then I'd stack that with Arachadonic Acid which is a compound that builds up in muscle cells after they are damaged (aka put under stress from weight lifting) and this signals the body to repair and build the muscle. A side effect (or primary effect depending on how you interpret it) of arachadonic acid is muscle soreness, more so than what it would normally be after a typical weight lifting routine. Like I said arachadonic acid is largely what cause DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness) so obviously by supplementing it you would expect this result.

If you want to use the epi+laxo product than you might as well. It's not going to hurt.

Cover your bases with creatine and protein...

And that to me is a pretty good stack that doesn't induce suppression or raise estrogen levels
thanks, but i cant get that in my country. (Aswhagandha is illegal LOL)

im already using bcaas, zma, creatine etc. and have been for years

i can get a testosterone booster called Nolvadren XT from Man Sports. Do you know anything about this product?

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks, but i cant get that in my country. (Aswhagandha is illegal LOL)

im already using bcaas, zma, creatine etc. and have been for years

i can get a testosterone booster called Nolvadren XT from Man Sports. Do you know anything about this product?
Average

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for all the info

the problem is that i cant get my hands on SERMs in my country,
would Cardarine, ibutamoren + Half natty test booster with arimistane (pct) be a effective cycle without suppressing my testosterone. or is there better/safer options?
Cardarine itself isn't very suppressive. Depends on what you mean by half natty test booster.
Not very familiar with ibuta

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
have u tried it?
did you use it after a cycle? or just a cycle in itself like i would do?
Haven't used. I was commenting on ingredients. It lowers E and cortisol but nothing to help with natural test production.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Your main question about Anabolism
That's an interesting concept but not new. How to be anabolic but not androgenic at the same time suppressing one's natural testosterone?

Nothing natural does that in the real world. Some will promise you things, send you chocolates, dinner, maybe a movie... don't, just don't.

Might I ask a few questions without delving further into the discussion thread?
  • What is your age?
  • Weight?
  • Body Fat Percentage?
  • Exercise history and knowledge?
Those things listed in your title:
PCT & Arimistane, This concept is when and if you run a cycle of some kind where you are supressed or shut down, your HPTA, LH, and FSH can be restarted so you will once again be enabled to create your own testosterone, and your boys swell up nice and plump again. Sounds exciting heh? Well, there's much more to it my friend, and I have a feeling based on your answers to my questions we will discover what I will put in my closing paragraph.

SARM / GH Secretagogue
The two substances your have mentioned in your title GW-501516 (Cardarine) is a selective androgen receptor modulator (SARM), and MK-677 (Ibutamoren) is a Growth Hormone Secretagogue.

There are others as well. (SARMS)
  • LGD-4033
  • RAD140
  • SR9009
  • S4
  • YK-11*
(More resembles a steroid based on it's structural backbone, and impacts Myostatin / Follistatin)

If you are considering either of those, I suggest in depth research for yourself but I don't recommend any of these.
What I would like to see, are some of my questions answered but just taking a stab at it, I'm going to say you're rather new to this exercise, muscle building, and well, everything involved except for knowing some words to put in a title.

You're going to have to have a goal, then a plan, and based on your current body composition and goals, we can help you add some nice extras maybe to help you enjoy the process a little bit more. I only recommend the following right now, with limited information.

1. Get your diet in order
2. Know what your body composition is, and body fat percentage
3. Have a goal (I want to get muscular, or lose weight)
4. Understand what some basic programming to reach my goal is or ask. (3 on 1 off, HST, PHAT, 5;3;1) for example.
5. Believe how important rest is to recuperation and building on the hard work you are doing.
6. Begin.

What supplements should I(You) take?, We should get some more specifics about you first.
It wouldn't be prudent to just jot down a list of supplements. You just got here. Stay a while, and pull up a bench.

Now then.

heyboy

Banned
Awards
Your main question about Anabolism
That's an interesting concept but not new. How to be anabolic but not androgenic at the same time suppressing one's natural testosterone?
Nothing natural does that in the real world. Some will promise you things, send you chocolates, dinner, maybe a movie... don't, just don't.

Might I ask a few questions without delving further into the discussion thread?
  • What is your age?
  • Weight?
  • Body Fat Percentage?
  • Exercise history and knowledge?
Those things listed in your title:
PCT & Arimistane, This concept is when and if you run a cycle of some kind where you are supressed or shut down, your HPTA, LH, and FSH can be restarted so you will once again be enabled to create your own testosterone, and your boys swell up nice and plump again. Sounds exciting heh? Well, there's much more to it my friend, and I have a feeling based on your answers to my questions we will discover what I will put in my closing paragraph.

SARM / GH Secretagogue
The two substances your have mentioned in your title GW-501516 (Cardarine) is a selective androgen receptor modulator (SARM), and MK-677 (Ibutamoren) is a Growth Hormone Secretagogue.

There are others as well. (SARMS)
LGD-4033
RAD-140
YK-11 (More resembles a steroid based on it's structural backbone, and impacts Myostatin / Follistatin)

If you are considering either of those, I suggest in depth research for yourself but I don't recommend any of these.
What I would like to see, are some of my questions answered but just taking a stab at it, I'm going to say you're rather new to this exercise, muscle building, and well, everything involved except for knowing some words to put in a title.

You're going to have to have a goal, then a plan, and based on your current body composition and goals, we can help you add some nice extras maybe to help you enjoy the process a little bit more. I only recommend the following right now, with limited information.

1. Get your diet in order
2. Know what your body composition is, and body fat percentage
3. Have a goal (I want to get muscular, or lose weight)
4. Understand what some basic programming to reach my goal is or ask. (3 on 1 off, HST, PHAT, Endurance Training 5;3;1) for example.
5. Believe how important rest is to recuperation and building on the hard work you are doing.
6. Begin.

What supplements should I(You) take?, We should get some more specifics about you first.
It wouldn't be prudent to just jot down a list of supplements. You just got here. Stay a while, and pull up a bench.

Now then.
What is your age? 22
Weight? 190-195
Body Fat Percentage? 12-14%
Exercise history and knowledge? been weightlifting constantly (no breaks) for 5years+

i know arimistane is used as an pct, i want to use it as a test booster, as a cycle in itself. would this be effective? would reducing my estrogen with arimistane give me preformance enhancment?

i want to use cardarine and ibutamoren because its not suppresive

i have done research about all those sarms including ostarine. (but idk what to belive while researching the internett) i was a beliver in evolutionary.com before i read on forums

my goal right now is to cut with supplements that are not suppresive, like cardarine and possibly arimistane if it would help me, i read that it gave a dry lean look.

im not gonna take anything mildly suppresive the next 6months, cus i already got a work out regiment and plan for the next 6 months. so i got alot of time to learn before i do something dumb.

english is not my native language.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What is your age? 22
Weight? 190-195
Body Fat Percentage? 12-14%
Exercise history and knowledge? been weightlifting constantly (no breaks) for 5years+

i know arimistane is used as an pct, i want to use it as a test booster, as a cycle in itself. would this be effective? would reducing my estrogen with arimistane give me preformance enhancment?

i want to use cardarine and ibutamoren because its not suppresive

i have done research about all those sarms including ostarine. (but idk what to belive while researching the internett) i was a beliver in evolutionary.com before i read on forums

my goal right now is to cut with supplements that are not suppresive, like cardarine and possibly arimistane if it would help me, i read that it gave a dry lean look.

im not gonna take anything mildly suppresive the next 6months, cus i already got a work out regiment and plan for the next 6 months. so i got alot of time to learn before i do something dumb.

english is not my native language.
First, you're 22 years old. Let's get this out of the way early on in the conversation.
Do not consider anything exogenic like the mentions you have made until after 25.

Until that time, there are a number of great supplements you can utilize to help you
along your journey.

Some of them have been mentioned already.

Protein, any protein powder that tastes good. It is a nice supplement to a meal between meals to fill in your macros.
Creatine, no need to pre load 20g for a week. You can take 3-5 grams daily.
BCAA/Carbs (Dense Carbohydrates like waxy maise for example)

Do you compete in any athletics?
Your goal is to gain muscle then I'm assuming as well.

Increase your caloric intake.
There is no other way to gain muscle than eating more quality food, resting and working out.
You are not eating enough by far I'm sure.

heyboy

Banned
Awards
First, you're 22 years old. Let's get this out of the way early on in the conversation.
Do not consider anything exogenic like the mentions you have made until after 25.

Until that time, there are a number of great supplements you can utilize to help you
along your journey.

Some of them have been mentioned already.

Protein, any protein powder that tastes good. It is a nice supplement to a meal between meals to fill in your macros.
Creatine, no need to pre load 20g for a week. You can take 3-5 grams daily.
BCAA/Carbs (Dense Carbohydrates like waxy maise for example)

Do you compete in any athletics?
i already use all of that,

i dont compete in anything

can you explain why i cant/shouldnt use cardarine, ibutamoren and arimistane? (because of my age)
i understand why i shouldnt use anything suppresive.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i already use all of that,

i dont compete in anything

can you explain why i cant/shouldnt use cardarine, ibutamoren and arimistane? (because of my age)
i understand why i shouldnt use anything suppresive.
I am more than happy to explain.
You have more than enough testosterone and estrogen, of which both are needed to build muscle. Why would you limit estrogen by inhibition?

There is no long-term research using those compounds, and it would be more than irresponsible to suggest they would not effect an already not fully developed adult. Those compounds are research chemicals meant to help those suffering with cancer keep the loss of muscle at bay with doses far lower than anyone on some forums suggest for use.

Your programming can be better in the way of exercise routines. HST (Hypertrophy Specific Training) has some amazing long term effects and ability to break plateaus. I bet you're not eating enough as well, and you don't need those things.

If you are already using Protein, Creatine, and BCAAs, try changing up your timing to maximize the potential of your macros. I wish I was 22 again.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Great response I agree that at your age your hormone profile should be optimal to make great gains already. There are a lot of things you can waste your money on. As a lot of veterens will say, if only I had the knowledge in diet and training I have today while I was in my prime (That's you heyboy) imagine the gains I could have made. Learning what your body responds to best and what to do when it no longer wants to is the biggest hurdle to making phenomenal gains. MK-677 does work for increasing IGF-1 levels. It's something you could try now but being a research compound you have to take onboard the inherent long term risks that may manifest.

heyboy

Banned
Awards
I am more than happy to explain.
You have more than enough testosterone and estrogen, of which both are needed to build muscle. Why would you limit estrogen by inhibition?

There is no long-term research using those compounds, and it would be more than irresponsible to suggest they would not effect an already not fully developed adult. Those compounds are research chemicals meant to help those suffering with cancer keep the loss of muscle at bay with doses far lower than anyone on some forums suggest for use.

Your programming can be better in the way of exercise routines. HST (Hypertrophy Specific Training) has some amazing long term effects and ability to break plateaus. I bet you're not eating enough as well, and you don't need those things.

If you are already using Protein, Creatine, and BCAAs, try changing up your timing to maximize the potential of your macros. I wish I was 22 again.
i still dont understand why its more dangerous to take cardarine, ibutamoren and arimistane because of my age. i understand there are side effects if you abuse them, but i dont understand why there would be more risk for me because of my age (being over 21+)
they are not suppresive. in what way does my age correlate to more risk with these chemicals

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
We just don't fully understand the interactions cardarine or MK-677 may have in the body. For example studies utilizing high doses of cardarine in mice have been proven to cause cancer. Bare in mind we're talking doses that would have you substituting your breakfast with cardarine.. and in mice. That doesn't mean it's safe. Yes, you can take these compounds and yes/no you will be Okay in the long term. Risk vs reward though I personally got next to nothing out of cardarine and MK-677 is indeed beneficial for me when taken for an extended period of time but I'm willing to accept there may be unknown risks associated with it's use. For example MK677 having a long half life may act as a chronic stimulant of ghrelin receptors found in other areas of the brain. This could be brain detrimental. Considering the frontal lobe in men is not fully developed until the late 20's will MK677 have a negative impact on brain development. maybe/maybe not.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i still dont understand why its more dangerous to take cardarine, ibutamoren and arimistane because of my age. i understand there are side effects if you abuse them, but i dont understand why there would be more risk for me because of my age (being over 21+)
they are not suppresive. in what way does my age correlate to more risk with these chemicals
I suppose that is the nature of your age, and forgive me but maturity level to a degree which I fully understand. I was there once and chose to be natural my entire life of training and competing. If I could change one thing, I would have learned proper diet, and ate a ton of food instead of starving myself for a sport. One can do irreparable harm by just starving your body of nutrients.

That said, when I hit my late 20's, I was getting really big naturally and everyone thought I was taking steroids when I was not. I ate well, worked out even better, and permitted my body to rest and recuperate the necessary time. I read and studied the basic principles of body building we still use today. Even HIT (HIIT) programming.

I only took some basic supplements. There were no such things as Research Chemicals, but Steroids were a plenty. Never took them. I also subscribe to the muscle memory theory, and mitochondria. You'll want to do some more research.
The Physiology of “Muscle Memory” It was long believed that, after a having stopped training a muscle for a certain amount of time (“detraining,” as it's known scientifically), the new muscle nuclei acquired during the training period were lost to apoptosis.
So, when you are an old man like me, you can train and get some of that which you lost a long time ago. It works, and I'm becoming living proof of it.

Finally, when you see so many people talking about cycling these things, and dose amounts with results and no PCT, etc. It's really attractive. At least for now. What about the cancer scare with Cardarine? You do realize there was a study done with that right? Also, you have enough growth hormone because you are still growing. Get better sleep.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
What country do live in?

What is your exact goal at this point?
Is it building muscle?
...building strength?
...losing fat?
...enhancing endurance?

heyboy

Banned
Awards
What country do live in?

What is your exact goal at this point?
Is it building muscle?
...building strength?
...losing fat?
...enhancing endurance?
somewhere in europe.
ima do a cut before summer

then im gonna bulk (this is where i want to use strong supplements)

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
If you are in an EU country you can purchase anything in the UK as there are no custom controls.... (I'm from Germany and we have some of the strictest laws regarding Supplements, still the EU-laws enable us to import all the UK stuff. No matter how illegal.)

That beeing said its probably best to use a standart otc fatburner during the cut IF you have a need for appetite suppression and to go with Arachidonic acid on the bulk.

Well educate yourself on MK677 and GW501516 and keep in mind they are not crazy effective before deciding on the use. And also consider that the sides could indeed be more because of young age and possibly not every part of your body beeing fully developed.

But indeed both are non suppressive and not directly related to the HPTA so theres no problem in that regard.
For the bulk however GW501516 won't add anything really positive.

heyboy

Banned
Awards
If you are in an EU country you can purchase anything in the UK as there are no custom controls.... (I'm from Germany and we have some of the strictest laws regarding Supplements, still the EU-laws enable us to import all the UK stuff. No matter how illegal.)

That beeing said its probably best to use a standart otc fatburner during the cut IF you have a need for appetite suppression and to go with Arachidonic acid on the bulk.

Well educate yourself on MK677 and GW501516 and keep in mind they are not crazy effective before deciding on the use. And also consider that the sides could indeed be more because of young age and possibly not every part of your body beeing fully developed.

But indeed both are non suppressive and not directly related to the HPTA so theres no problem in that regard.
For the bulk however GW501516 won't add anything really positive.
Thank you,

the UK products are already in my country, i would not purchase it from the UK

do you think the ursolic acid, arimistane and T2 is fine?

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely. However I don't really see a point in Arimistane. Seems to do about nothing in estrogen control, may lower cortisol but has harsh side effects at higher doses. Probably better to try 7-keto or rely on Ashwagandha.

heyboy

Banned
Awards
Absolutely. However I don't really see a point in Arimistane. Seems to do about nothing in estrogen control, may lower cortisol but has harsh side effects at higher doses. Probably better to try 7-keto or rely on Ashwagandha.
arimistane works, and its for a dry lean look and get rid of fat in the love handles (cus of estrogen)

what kind of side effects

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You know what gets rid of love handles? Aerobics. A lot of them. You're 22 years old. Side effects are, you get drop IQ points. T2 is not fine, and this was discussed before. The amount you would need to take in order to be effective would have similar sides to T3. I have cited studies you have not read.

You have 12-14% body fat. You're a hop; a skip; and a jump to below 12%
Then you want to bulk up.

If you weight 185, your TDEE is generally 1850 calories per day for maintenance.
Increase that by 100 calories per day / week. Eat clean.

Week 1: 100 calories per day increase
Week 2: 200 calories
Week 3: 300 calories
Week 4: 400 calories
Week 5: 500 calories
Week 6: 500 calories
Week 7,8,9,10,11,12

Now weigh yourself, and take a body fat measurement
I am willing to wager you can keep your body fat down, if you were doing aerobics (HIIT) or something of the sort while hitting the weights.
You should be able to pack on the muscle. No PEDs needed.

I'd recommend new programming like HST, Hypertrophy Specific Training, Look it up.

heyboy

Banned
Awards
You know what gets rid of love handles? Aerobics. A lot of them. You're 22 years old. Side effects are, you get drop IQ points. T2 is not fine, and this was discussed before. The amount you would need to take in order to be effective would have similar sides to T3. I have cited studies you have not read.

You have 12-14% body fat. You're a hop; a skip; and a jump to below 12%
Then you want to bulk up.

If you weight 185, your TDEE is generally 1850 calories per day for maintenance.
Increase that by 100 calories per day / week. Eat clean.

Week 1: 100 calories per day increase
Week 2: 200 calories
Week 3: 300 calories
Week 4: 400 calories
Week 5: 500 calories
Week 6: 500 calories
Week 7,8,9,10,11,12

Now weigh yourself, and take a body fat measurement
I am willing to wager you can keep your body fat down, if you were doing aerobics (HIIT) or something of the sort while hitting the weights.
You should be able to pack on the muscle. No PEDs needed.

I'd recommend new programming like HST, Hypertrophy Specific Training, Look it up.
will arimistane make me stupid? can you explain how, or any proof?

and u also said that 200mcg T2 is not effective, but its not dangerous. if its not dangerous, its fine

thanks for the workout tips but ive been working out for over 5years now, and i know what works for me

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
arimistane works, and its for a dry lean look and get rid of fat in the love handles (cus of estrogen)

what kind of side effects
Lol NO!

It does pretty much nothing in regards to estrogen. Somewhere in this Forum is blood work to prove that.

If it really gets rid of fat in the love handles thata only more prove its about cortisol control.

However at the point Arimistane really drys you up you have already dry joints and a few weeks later lethargy starts.

And no, Arimistane won't make you stupid.
And yes... I have tried Arimistane on different occasions before I got educated enough to see its not as good as the advertising makes you believe....

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
If you want an AI proved to work you need to get 6-Bromo, Formestane or one of the pharma AIs, from them only exemestane would suit your situation.

heyboy

Banned
Awards
Lol NO!

It does pretty much nothing in regards to estrogen. Somewhere in this Forum is blood work to prove that.

If it really gets rid of fat in the love handles thata only more prove its about cortisol control.

However at the point Arimistane really drys you up you have already dry joints and a few weeks later lethargy starts.

And no, Arimistane won't make you stupid.
And yes... I have tried Arimistane on different occasions before I got educated enough to see its not as good as the advertising makes you believe....
ive tried erase pro with arimistane, it was fantastic

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
will arimistane make me stupid? can you explain how, or any proof?
and u also said that 200mcg T2 is not effective, but its not dangerous. if its not dangerous, its fine
thanks for the workout tips but ive been working out for over 5years now, and i know what works for me
I'm too late. It was a joke.

You've been working out since you were 17 years old? Fabulous! Why are you hear? Oh, you need answers to repetitive questions in several different threads. You have achieved troll status in my book. Just look it up.

Good luck!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This guy doesn't want to mess with test or estrogen levels yet what has mainly been suggested ( sarms, ais, ets) all effect hormones. Just because its otc doesn't mean it isn't hormonal. Way to go on your suggestions guys, keep up the good (bad) work.

heyboy

Banned
Awards
I'm too late. It was a joke.

You've been working out since you were 17 years old? Fabulous! Why are you hear? Oh, you need answers to repetitive questions in several different threads. You have achieved troll status in my book. Just look it up.

Good luck!
i appreciate your help but ur giving me alot of information im not asking about

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
ive tried erase pro with arimistane, it was fantastic
I tried that and I tried pure Arimistane and Erase Pro indeed dried me up better. I'm sure the other ingredients indeed did their share.

However, Arimistane just is not a potent AI, period!

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
This guy doesn't want to mess with test or estrogen levels yet what has mainly been suggested ( sarms, ais, ets) all effect hormones. Just because its otc doesn't mean it isn't hormonal. Way to go on your suggestions guys, keep up the good (bad) work.
Yeah well he especially asked for Arimistane because of it (rumored) AI properties yet does not want to mess with hormones...
Since that I come to the conclusion he wants something not suppressing the HPTA and thats all.
Of course SARMs, PHs and AAS are not what should be recommended, but besides Aromatase Inhibitors I don't know anything effectively reducing estrogen levels in the body.

Well I guess Arimistane does make stupid in the end xD

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i appreciate your help but ur giving me alot of information im not asking about
If you don't like the advice given you can certainly do what you want. However, dictating what people offer in the way of advice is not an option.

So, take your MK 677, GW 501516, GW 2866, LGD 4033, Arimistane, Erase Pro, T2, Ursolic Acid, and whatever else you think will help you achieve your goals. You actually stated how you were concerned Ursolic Acid would affect your "cumload".

I doubt you're 22 years old if 18.

heyboy

Banned
Awards
If you don't like the advice given you can certainly do what you want. However, dictating what people offer in the way of advice is not an option.

So, take your MK 677, GW 501516, GW 2866, LGD 4033, Arimistane, Erase Pro, T2, Ursolic Acid, and whatever else you think will help you achieve your goals. You actually stated how you were concerned Ursolic Acid would affect your "cumload".

You sir are a troll, and I doubt you're 22 years old if 18.
im not a troll, and i want to use gw501516, ursolic acid and arimistane

i dont want to take something that suppress my testosterone

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

You should probably post this in supplements then, not the anabolics forum ;)

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

But, but, in another thread about Ursolic Acid and your concern for erectile disfunction you stated you didn't care about sperm motility, or even "becoming sterile, only cumload."

SARMS will suppress you. LGD is a SARM which you stated as wanting to take.
GW 501516 has had cancer related to it in a research study. Do you not care about that?

So, what is the point of all your threads? You want to cut for 6 months then bulk. You are already at "12-14%" body fat. Build now.

I gave you a framework to get bigger in 12 weeks can with just food and a program you have yet to try. HST. The truth is, you don't believe you can achieve your goals without cheating and taking drugs, even over the counter. You have been provided with incredible resources for study to prove for instance T2 if taken in appropriate effective amounts, (not 200mcg) rather much more than that would have harmful effects on your Thyroid. You choose to argue in a circle.

That is the definition of a Troll. Congrats!
How old are you really? Because I expect more from a 22 year old.

heyboy

Banned
Awards
But, but, in another thread about Ursolic Acid and your concern for erectile disfunction you stated you didn't care about sperm motility, or even "becoming sterile, only cumload."

SARMS will suppress you. LGD is a SARM which you stated as wanting to take.
GW 501516 has had cancer related to it in a research study. Do you not care about that?

So, what is the point of all your threads? You want to cut for 6 months then bulk. You are already at "12-14%" body fat. Build now.

I gave you a framework to get bigger in 12 weeks can with just food and a program you have yet to try. HST. The truth is, you don't believe you can achieve your goals without cheating and taking drugs, even over the counter. You have been provided with incredible resources for study to prove for instance T2 if taken in appropriate effective amounts, (not 200mcg) rather much more than that would have harmful effects on your Thyroid. You choose to argue in a circle.

That is the definition of a Troll. Congrats!
How old are you really? Because I expect more from a 22 year old.
english is not my native language, i think wer misunderstanding each other.

i do not care if i become sterile
i do care about sperm volume.
im gonna do a 8-12 week cut,
then bulk
and then 3 months after that. (6month) start mk677

i have not decided to take lgd, but possibly in 6months when i start mk677. this is not decided. im doing research about it

thanks for ur framework, but ive been doing that for years and i already got my framework

i have reached all my goals naturally, my new goals are not achievable naturally

im 22, but im english is very bad

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
english is not my native language, i think wer misunderstanding each other.

i do not care if i become sterile
i do care about sperm volume.
im gonna do a 8-12 week cut,
then bulk
and then 3 months after that. (6month) start mk677

i have not decided to take lgd, but possibly in 6months when i start mk677. this is not decided. im doing research about it

thanks for ur framework, but ive been doing that for years and i already got my framework

i have reached all my goals naturally, my new goals are not achievable naturally

im 22, but im english is very bad
On the other hand, it does not take mastery of the English language to understand and reply to you.

- I know you don't care about becoming sterile. It's idiotic.
- I know you care about sperm volume. It's immature.
- I realize you want to cut further to drop your body fat below 12 / 14% and offered you solid advice you understood, and ignored stating you have been working out for 5 years. (So, since you were 17)

You don't know a proper bulk program. I know you don't know, because you think you already do, and I know far more than you do, but am still learning about programming to permit my body to continue to grow, even at age 52.

I studied exercise since I was younger than you, and continued into my 30's, and have extensive knowledge of chemistry and exercise physiology. I am still learning.

Stop using your 'lack of English as a primary language' as a crutch. We understand you, and you understand us.
You choose to ignore what we are telling you.

heyboy

Banned
Awards
On the other hand, it does not take mastery of the English language to understand and reply to you.

- I know you don't care about becoming sterile. It's idiotic.
- I know you care about sperm volume. It's immature.
- I realize you want to cut further to drop your body fat below 12 / 14% and offered you solid advice you understood, and ignored stating you have been working out for 5 years. (So, since you were 17)

You don't know a proper bulk program. I know you don't know, because you think you already do, and I know far more than you do, but am still learning about programming to permit my body to continue to grow, even at age 52.

I studied exercise since I was younger than you, and continued into my 30's, and have extensive knowledge of chemistry and exercise physiology. I am still learning.

Stop using your 'lack of English as a primary language' as a crutch. We understand you, and you understand us.
You choose to ignore what we are telling you.
thanks for your advice, i dont doubt that you know more than me about this subject, but i know what works for ME, everyone is diffrent

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
thanks for your advice, i dont doubt that you know more than me about this subject, but i know what works for ME, everyone is diffrent
Then, if you know what works for you, why are you here?

heyboy

Banned
Awards
Then, if you know what works for you, why are you here?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What is your native language?
There are no 'cycles' you can do without suppression of any kind. That was answered several times by myself and another.

Your signature says it all.
You like to argue, but what you don't realize is, it's not worth it when you are clearly wrong.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah.... you are such a special snowflake....

Peoples bodys are not that different and also most animals differ substantially less from humans than you think. The basic mechanisms even hold true in plants, bacteria and even archaea.

I agree people respond differently to different doses of different drugs and to different volumes of different training. But most of that difference comes from different sorroundings and from people doing things differently only believing they are doing them the same way...