GW-501516 - DNA Anabolics weightloss question

jlw988

Awards
Can anyone quantify the weight loss achieved on GW over an 8 week period. Will begin an 8 week cycle tomorrow, just received an order from DNA Anabolics. I've read several logs that verify increased endurance but no one seems to record weight lost. Looking to shed 10-15 lbs during over an 8 week period, while eating at a calorie deficit. Are my expectations too high? I will be running this solo.

6'
215lbs
20% BF

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
It just depends on the deficit. When eating at normal maintainance GW is not going to deliver any weightloss and I even find it difficult to stay in a caloric deficit on GW since one feels quite ****ty if the meals are spread out too far.

I did not run it in a deficit and probably will not, but how much weight you are gonna lose just almost solely depends on your deficit like always. Although GW will probably chance the fatloss/muscleloss ratio to the positive.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Are you running gw solo? There are many products that you could stack with gw to greatly increase your fat loss

jlw988

Awards
Yes, running it solo, I've used PH/aas in past and didn't fair well in Pct, took forever to recover so trying to avoid any shutdown, I'm planning to put on the effort required for weight loss, just hoping this would give a noticeable boost

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes, running it solo, I've used PH/aas in past and didn't fair well in Pct, took forever to recover so trying to avoid any shutdown, I'm planning to put on the effort required for weight loss, just hoping this would give a noticeable boost
Carder1ne (gw) and epic unleashed would fit your goals very well. Both are non hormonal and requires no pct.

Hastur

Awards
Can anyone quantify the weight loss achieved on GW over an 8 week period. Will begin an 8 week cycle tomorrow, just received an order from DNA Anabolics. I've read several logs that verify increased endurance but no one seems to record weight lost. Looking to shed 10-15 lbs during over an 8 week period, while eating at a calorie deficit. Are my expectations too high? I will be running this solo.

6'
215lbs
20% BF
Such a question can't be answered, far too many variables involved. However, when you factor in dosage, cycle length, calorie deficit, cardio habits, resistance training habits, I can say that I believe it is definitely possible. I've seen logs regarding Cardarine with such weight loss, though other factors were involved too. It's hard to find anecdotal data in this regard without subjects also using stimulants.