Guys what do you know about cutting compounds and fat burners?

kabxr_XRXR

kabxr_XRXR

Awards
I have a shoot in 4 months and I need to get dick skin shredded for it . Some guys have suggested me about different compounds like t3,t4 and clen . I am doing most of the basic stuff intense cardio secession and calorie deficit and all. I am sitting around 25% bf rn cause I was on a bulk . I have never used fat burners or anything. I have to get to atleast 12%bf. I am gonna add 200NPP for 8 weeks now and 50 mg anadrol ED for 4 weeks. I am already on 500 mgs test e. Maybe I will add 10 mgs winstrol for 5 weeks at the end .

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dick skin shredded is under 5% I stay around 12-15% on a bulk what's your diet like

kira1357

Awards
25% is way too high to take a bulk, above 16-18% you're just loading on fat quickly because of lower insulin sensitivity. as for compounds, id recommend ECY stack before fasted cardio and a steady deficit over clen. if you're on gear to keep mass and keep calories low enough you'll be fine. what's your diet like

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I hate to be this guy but I have to..there's not enough time..I've been trying to figure out ways because this won't be the last time I see this but I can't figure out a decent way where it'll still be photo wirthy