Guys, PLEASE look at this cycle plan, lots of compounds.

lorden24

Awards
So this will be my 2nd cycle coming up soon, and I want to lean out a lot with this one. Take a look at the planning, I'm not sure what dosing I'll use yet, but here is the stack

Epistane
Protodrol
Prostanazol
11-OXO
Clenbuterol

I would start with the cutting compounds, and then after 2 weeks, add in the methyl's, and continue using them all for 8 weeks, running clen 2 on 2 off course.

All the necessary support supps will be taken of course, along with proper PCT

lorden24

Awards
So this will be my 2nd cycle coming up soon, and I want to lean out a lot with this one. Take a look at the planning, I'm not sure what dosing I'll use yet, but here is the stack

Epistane
Protodrol
Prostanazol
11-OXO
Clenbuterol

I would start with the cutting compounds, and then after 2 weeks, add in the methyl's, and continue using them all for 8 weeks, running clen 2 on 2 off course.

bump

please, someone give thoughts?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Too much

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know nothing about protodrol or prostanazol but I think if you really, really, and I mean really get diet on point the other 3 alone will give you INCREDIBLE results! I am only pulsing epi and haven't run clen over 40 mcg and I've leaned out 5% and lost no strength at all. Its all about diet though. 11 oxo is a good add-on. Can't comment on the other 2 but if they don't add additional liver stress, bp issues, etc, you will see some fantastic results if your training/lifestyle/diet is in order.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Why the protodrol?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the thing i dont like is 3 of those compounds are dry, pretty androgenic compounds, (epi, proto, & pstanz)

they dont really stack well, and for a cut/recomp, any one would go good with 11-oxo for an 6-8 week cycle.

if you had a wet compound like some 4-dhea (4ad), or transaderm,
I could mix it up to be a 4 weeker or say proto/4ad (or transaderm),
then another 4-6 weeker of either epi/11-oxo, or say, hdrol/pstanz.
making it a 8-10 cycle, that would be managable with the sides.

but all 4 of those, I could make something for you, but i wont cause i dont like it. (im sure if you really are bent on running those, you will figure something out anywho)

either way, anything i would plan for you would be a looooong cycle, and would require an agressive, not cheap pct.

lorden24

Awards

Epistane
Protodrol
Prostanazol
11-OXO
Clenbuterol

so if all that is to much, and im mainly looking to lean out, what about tossing the epi and proto and just keep the pstanz, 11-OXO and clen?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so if all that is to much, and im mainly looking to lean out, what about tossing the epi and proto and just keep the pstanz, 11-OXO and clen?
You could do that. If you're only goal is to lean out and not try to gain muscle and strength, tossing the EPI is not a bad decision. 11-oxo ran at 300-500mg will do the trick for cortisol control. Pstanz at 300mg or so will be nice to keep strength up while cutting. Protodrol i would drop, like EPI it's very dry and androgenic. As far as clen goes, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and taper up that dosage to 100mcg if you can stand it. On your 2 weeks off you could toss in EC stack.

The great thing about this is that PCT for a mild dose of 11-oxo and pstanz is a breeze. OTC will suffice, in my opinion. Jbry might comment differently though, or switch things up. I'm still learning here.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, 11-oxo/proto, or 11oxo/pstanz would be a nice cycle. as rhadam said, pct would be very easy from those.