Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Guy Raises TT 395 Points NATURALLY - Check this Out - ??

JYD

Veteran member
What are your thoughts on this? Is it possible? it could be a whole host of factors, but I've never heard of this. What do you think? Is it possible for those who are just in decline, but not rock bottom.

Invalid Link Removed

Thanks!

...Just checked, my math was wrong. It's 383 points. But STILL...
 
Yeah, I saw this and was curious what others thought too. It seems that he basically just started eating more fat and protein and his T went up. I'm a little skeptical. Like that he just took the tests at different times of day -- the first at time of day when T is low, and the other in the morning or something.
 
I do not think this is out of the question, but the variables will be, where you are when you are tested and how exactly does the increase really look on your overall profile.
I think one of the biggest factors he mentions in his decline/slide, was his mental stress levels and how they create negative stress hormones in the blood and brain chemicals. The brain is one of the most misunderstood and less known organs in the human body. It has more chemicals to help and to hurt, than most likely any other organ.
I can attest to the fact, that "negative" stress alone, will instantly kill libido.Example: Let's say you are with your hottest date and you are both all hot and getting into the moment, when 2 guys barge into the room blazing guns asking for cash. Does not your libido tank instantly? Why is this??? What happens in that exact moment without any hesitation at all, that your survival level kicks in and chucks the sexual feelings out the window!?!?
Now, not all stress however is created equal. You need a certain amount of stress and positive stresses to get better in life. Life abounds in a risk atmosphere. (Think of the life and it's dangers in the corral reef, as opposed to the stagnant murky lagoon) That is why exercise can increase libido and positive hormones of well being.

Also remember that spikes in test, go on throughout the day (as the last poster mentions^) and night for the majority of us. It is hard to get an exact reading unless you test a few times.

Lastly the whole "increase natural test" thing, gets overblown, since it is still "natural" levels and not an exogenous spike that will have you lifting as much as your glossy BB hero who is on chemicals. You body is only going to increase the "natural levels" and stay in balance with all else and not jack the levels so high as to get unnatural sides like a huge increase in strength or mass. ll.
 
Your mileage may vary :-)

Like most people, I hate it when my doc says diet and exercise are part of the solution. That's basically what this guy did. I know when I lift, regularly, my T levels are higher. I don't seem to get the same effect from cardio.
 
Just by getting morning sunlight in your eyes can increase your testosterone since it tells melatonin to shut off in order to have the body start the naturally hormonal cascade.Lifestlye, nutrition with proper absorption, assimilation and elimination, positive out look on things, good sleep quality, exercise is crucial for proper hormones levels.
 
Back
Top