Unanswered Guesstimate my bf%

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Don’t sugar coat it. I’m thinking 25%, I did take this after eating my first meal and training, so I did get some creatine water bloat but I don’t want to rely on that info to try and sugar coat myself about my weight
25 is a good estimate. What type of diet and routine are you on?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What is your height and weight?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You’re about where I was, 21-24% I’d say. I was sitting at 22 a while back

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
24-27%. 28% would be the absolute highest I’d guess. You’re at least right around 25% which isn’t horrible. Got a bit of work ahead of you man! Enjoy the process and learn your body.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
[QUOT

mind me asking what your caloric intake and macros (protein etc.) looked like for your cut?
[/QUOTE]

Honestly man, I just generally eat a little less. I probably should track what I eat but I just make sure I eat a lot of protein and I eat a tad bit less than I normally would. So instead of finishing that box of pasta I only eat 3/4 of it etc

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
5’9, 200 lbs
I forgot to ask your age, but assuming you are 30 (this doesn't make a huge difference), your BMI is 29.5 which correlates to about 26.5% bodyfat.

What @Brain5ick said is what I was guessing based on the photos. I would say you are just over 25%.

If you want to keep it simple, I will tell you only two things really matter on a diet. Calories and Protein.

The lower the calories, the higher the percentage of those calories you need to get from protein.

If you were to do a slow cut with, say, 1500-2000 calories, you may get away with as little as 20-25% of your calories from protein. If you did something super extreme like 600 calories, almost all of them would need to come from protein.

Most people will tell you that 0.8-1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight is a good goal on a cut.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DK0313 Natural Bodybuilding 0
DK0313 Nutrition / Health 0
DK0313 Nutrition / Health 19
BigKrabbe Pics 4
redman24 Pics 7