Unanswered Guerrilla Chemist’s Chemix Pre

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s really not that bad. Just tried a sample of it and the energy and focus is spot on. I also found myself sweating more than usual. I get the prop blend turns many ppl off but for what it’s worth, it’s a decent pre. I’d definitely argue that the price should be a lot less though.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s really not that bad. Just tried a sample of it and the energy and focus is spot on. I also found myself sweating more than usual. I get the prop blend turns many ppl off but for what it’s worth, it’s a decent pre. I’d definitely argue that the price should be a lot less though.
I enjoy it as well and pretty much only use half a scoop. It’s very “mindful” and decent for certain situations.

I’m sure this will start a ton of butt hurt drama so I’ll probably not come back, but not everything he makes is horrible. Price is a bit high, but it’s usually on sale (that seems a common tactic with tons of companies that others on here seem to pretend are fine) and at least both pres aren’t that far off from other similar products. Also at least the formulas aren’t just rehashes of the same thing we always see.

Idk what he did to hurt so many people on here’s feelings.

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s your money, you spend it how you want. I agree 100% on people jumping on the wagon and going crazy about the cost someone is willing pay for something. The value is in the user, if they enjoy it, that’s all that matters.

I happen to be a big fan of Myoblox and their stuff is expensive. I’m able to find sales on their stuff sometimes and I’ve legit really enjoyed everything I’ve tried from them. I’ve seen them get a bad rap on here for the same reasons as Chemix and I could care less.

Quite frankly, a lot of the bashing comes from the same select few who have a vested interest in other brands because they earn money from their sales. I guarantee if these brands we are talking about did BOGO’s every other day and people earned money off the sales of said products, they’d be singing a different tune....

Anyways, I’m glad you enjoyed them brother. I won’t use his pre, simply because I don’t typically like high stims, but I will most likely try his pump product. Like you said, your can find it on sale, that puts it on par with other pump products.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
He’s a good formulator, IMO. People don’t like him here because he was with Blackstone Labs? Lol. There is a lot of hate for PJ and BSL here.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, are samples available anywhere? I’d definitely try it

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, are samples available anywhere? I’d definitely try it
I was able to order 2 samples from the chemix lifestyle website and just had to pay shipping (I think it was like 3 bucks). Going to be using the second sample today and see how it goes again.

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
he probably get heat because of thing like 'trojan horse' - bunch of basic stuff that not do much (iirc pyruvate ((hello 1991)) not real great despite hype - even taking the massive poop inducing grams) and attaching dnp "mitochonrial uncoupler" to it, lol. look at label and make year supply for $50 off of amazon.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 17
bubbabignuts Supplements 7