GROWTH!

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm back on that GH! 1.4iu daily. A few months ago I got tested when I was doing 1.2 iu daily and my igf was 255. I assume that by going to 1.4 im around 300ish now. Trying to stay at the top of the range where it's enough to get all the benefits without causing any kind of strange side effects. The goal is to be more lean than usual as I slowly gain muscle. I do it every morning subQ 45 min before meal 1. Are there any growth gurus in here that have any advice? Thanks

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm back on that GH! 1.4iu daily. A few months ago I got tested when I was doing 1.2 iu daily and my igf was 255. I assume that by going to 1.4 im around 300ish now. Trying to stay at the top of the range where it's enough to get all the benefits without causing any kind of strange side effects. The goal is to be more lean than usual as I slowly gain muscle. I do it every morning subQ 45 min before meal 1. Are there any growth gurus in here that have any advice? Thanks
Growth gurus don't really exists, it's one of those topics no1 fully understands because every shot of gh you take can have a different end result depending on other factors in your body. At the end of the day, the most important part of gh is just making sure you get your dose in. Multiple small shots a day seem to be better for fat loss and bigger bolus doses once a day seem to be better for growth once you get above 6-ish iu a day. And that's pretty much all I know that's not overly complicated and splitting hairs

Last edited:
Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Growth gurus don't really exists, it's one of those topics no1 fully understands because every shot of gh you take can have a different end result depending on other factors in your body. At the end of the day, the most important part of gh is just making sure you get your dose in. Multiple small shots a day seem to be better for fat loss and bigger bolus doses once a day seem to be better for growth once you get above 6iu a day. And that's pretty much all I know that's not overly complicated and splitting hairs
That sounds like some guru talk 😏