Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is here...

Insane new product incoming.
GROWTH is topical CJC-1295 + Ipamorelin
January 2023 it will arrive and change the game forever!

Use discount code "WES15" at checkout for 15% off!

GROWTH – Muscle Gelz Topical Enhancement

GUARANTEED ABSORPTION. NO NEEDLES, NO PILLS, NO LIVER STRESS!†
TOPICAL VS. ORAL ADMINISTRATION
Although comparable to oral-dosage forms in efficacy, topical creams have numerous advantages over oral forms. First, topical administration avoids the first-pass effect of metabolism associated with the oral route. Therefore, topical administration allows for much higher and improved bioavailability. Second, topical administration allows prolonged release of compounds, which can improve adherence. Third, topical administration minimizes adverse effects due to lower peak concentrations of compounds. Most compounds are very effectively removed by the liver when taken orally. This means that much higher doses, ten to twenty times higher, must be taken when administering orally, as compared to topical administration that avoid the first pass effect of the liver.
ETA JANUARY 1, 2023
Ipamorelin is what is known as a “growth hormone-releasing peptide” (GHRP)
GHRPs allow for a slow and steady growth hormone release that produces a pulse which mimics natural growth hormone (GH) release times and Growth Hormone Releasing Hormones for an even stronger natural release of growth hormone.
Ipamorelin works in two ways. First, it increases the natural growth hormone releasing hormone which leads to high levels of growth hormone secretion. Secondly, Ipamorelin suppresses the somatostatin hormone that stops the production of growth hormones in your body. Ipamorelin removes every barrier that blocks the natural production of the growth hormone, therefore improving your growth hormone production rate. The greater your growth hormone production, the younger you’ll look and feel.
CJC-1295 is a synthetic analog of growth-hormone releasing hormone (GHRH) that releases human growth hormone (HGH) by the anterior pituitary.
Men and women produce far less growth hormone as they get older, losing as much as 14% of circulating growth hormone every 10 years after the age of 30:
This contributes to many common “aging” effects such as low energy, difficulty in maintaining or building muscle, slow metabolism, reoccurrence of nagging injuries and more. Therefore, Ipamorelin and CJC-1295 allow us to bypass this aging process by allowing our body to produce growth hormone like in our prime.
When CJC-1295 and Ipamorelin are expertly combined, your body produces a stronger and more steady release of HGH. Ipamorelin releases the pulse of HGH, and the CJC-1295 releases and amplifies this pulse.
If you are looking for a peptide to improve your health, you have come to the right place. CJC 1295 is a synthetically-made peptide that is able to improve your growth hormone levels. Initially, this peptide was developed to treat diseases and medical conditions for patients that had muscle disorders, burns, or other diseases. CJC 1295 has helped many individuals due to its incredible benefits and minimal side effects. Many athletes worldwide have used this peptide to enhance their workout performance. This peptide’s primary purpose is to boost protein synthesis levels and help fuel the growth of muscle tissues in your body. When paired with Ipamorelin, this peptide can be significantly beneficial for any person hoping to maintain their strength and muscle growth. Contact LifeXMD today to learn more and discover how this treatment can fit into your life.
Health Benefits of CJC 1295 and Ipamorelin Together There are a few primary health benefits CJC 1295 and Ipamorelin provide when paired together. Specifically, they create a synergy that boosts the body’s production and release of HGH (human growth hormone). This is much more effective and affordable than specific growth hormone treatments.
It has minimal side effect risks while it helps heal any injuries you have before they become serious. This peptide treatment is also preventative for age-related diseases like Alzheimer’s, type II diabetes, heart disease, cholesterol issues, and osteoporosis, which could be life-threatening if left untreated. This will help you get much better results from your workouts while also helping you invest in your long-term health. CJC 1295 and Ipamorelin also:
  1. Help slow signs of aging
  2. It is beneficial to lipids/healthy cholesterol
  3. Improved quality of life overall
  4. An improvement in sleep quality
  5. Decreased body fat
  6. Faster recovery times after injuries
  7. Improved appearance of skin, nails, and hair
  8. Increased memory and brain function
  9. Promotes injury healing for muscles & tendons
  10. Improved natural Human Growth Hormone production
How CJC 1295 and Ipamorelin Increase Your Muscle Mass CJC 1295 and Ipamorelin increase HGH, and when those hormones are optimized, you enjoy a greater advantage when building muscle, losing weight, and boosting your energy and metabolism. These benefits can help anyone looking to drop extra pounds and commit to a regular workout. The increased cognitive function and injury recovery will also help you avoid any painful injuries or fatigue that may come with workouts as you age.
SUGGESTED USE
For best results apply 4 pumps once daily to the upper arms, shoulders/traps, thighs or abdominal areas. Ensure the areas are clean and free from excessive hair, avoid showering or swimming for at least 8 hours after application. At a full dose of 8 pumps daily a bottle will last approximately 16 days, at a half dose daily of 4 pumps a bottle will last approximately 32 days.
MADE IN THE USA! 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am absolutely going to give this a try! I’m trying to lower the amount of needles in my life! Love the musclegelz line to be honest. Only one I didn’t really enjoy was the mk677 because it was clumpy and smelled like maple syrup.

DinnerTable²

DinnerTable²

Awards
Never tried Ipamorelin or CJC. Might consider this one. Ive tried mk before, including the Humanogen, and the hunger never went away so I avoid it.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
noooo, I can't get it in Australia. :(

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
noooo, I can't get it in Australia. :(
I can ship to u if u want one and u pay the shipping.

It's prob $30-40 to ship to u.

Also if customs snags it, it's on you.i can't resend. Zero offense.

Australia are fucking assholes. I know bc between them and Canada I'd like to kick the **** out of their politicians.

Again no offense to u...but they're pricks.

Hey I'm American and our own country are fucking pricks too.

That's simply the truth.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
@WesleyInman any chance you know when the RELIEF samples will be back in stock? Wife wants to try it but not the full sized one.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don t know a lot about peptide but what is the advantage of this product compare to mk 677?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I can ship to u if u want one and u pay the shipping.

It's prob $30-40 to ship to u.

Also if customs snags it, it's on you.i can't resend. Zero offense.

Australia are fucking assholes. I know bc between them and Canada I'd like to kick the **** out of their politicians.

Again no offense to u...but they're pricks.

Hey I'm American and our own country are fucking pricks too.

That's simply the truth.
All good, I will wait and see I understand the cost of shipping, but thats like another supplement in AUD haha

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very interested. As the ipa cjc combo injection is awesome. But transdermal I hope is just as good

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
All good, I will wait and see I understand the cost of shipping, but thats like another supplement in AUD haha
Yeah man, our shipping prices in the US are stupid. Just to send something down the street priority mail is $10.60 now. Such a scam.

I send stuff international all the time and the prices are nuts. A tiny bottle costs me a flat fee of $26 bucks at USPS. That is their pricing, that is not me jacking it up trying to rip you off.

I sent a pack to our family in Russia. It weighed 6lbs and was prob 2 feet long by 1 foot wide. Cost $100+ dollars

Even worse, USPS lost the package, and even though I had it insured, they refused to pay me, nor would they reimburse the $100 dollars

Trust me USPS is a thorn in my side. The only worse company in the USA is Paypal or maybe Tmobile. LMAO

I despise all 3.

Anyways if you wanna buy more then 1 bottle I can discount you on the units to help defer the cost of the shipping? Let me know. I also have Topical BPC157 and TB500 in a product called HEAL. These are pharmaceutical grade topicals tbh.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don t know a lot about peptide but what is the advantage of this product compare to mk 677?
Yes sir, good question. Well in my experiences, MK677 in myself and clients shows more water retention and also has the hunger effects for most users. Also we see some blood sugar spikes in MK677 users. Still a great option and for instance Somatozine in labs usually comes in about the same IGF levels as say 4iu of hgh.

If you wanted something other then mk677 bc of the blood sugar spikes, then you would want AOD-9604. This acts just like HGH Frag minus blood sugar spikes.

Here are some of the benefits of GROWTH, ill just post the add for ease of reading and time

@WesleyInman any chance you know when the RELIEF samples will be back in stock? Wife wants to try it but not the full sized one.
Hey man I just reached out to Preston for an answer. Will get you a response asap sir.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah man, our shipping prices in the US are stupid. Just to send something down the street priority mail is $10.60 now. Such a scam.

I send stuff international all the time and the prices are nuts. A tiny bottle costs me a flat fee of $26 bucks at USPS. That is their pricing, that is not me jacking it up trying to rip you off.

I sent a pack to our family in Russia. It weighed 6lbs and was prob 2 feet long by 1 foot wide. Cost $100+ dollars

Even worse, USPS lost the package, and even though I had it insured, they refused to pay me, nor would they reimburse the $100 dollars

Trust me USPS is a thorn in my side. The only worse company in the USA is Paypal or maybe Tmobile. LMAO

I despise all 3.

Anyways if you wanna buy more then 1 bottle I can discount you on the units to help defer the cost of the shipping? Let me know. I also have Topical BPC157 and TB500 in a product called HEAL. These are pharmaceutical grade topicals tbh.

Sent a PM.

Nprice151

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Very interested. As the ipa cjc combo injection is awesome. But transdermal I hope is just as good
What type of results do you get with the combo and how long does it take to see.

I was taking Mk-677 but have been wanting to try peptides for a while so got some of this.

So I am interesting besides the water retention which would be more effective Growth or an Mk 677 product like MA's.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What type of results do you get with the combo and how long does it take to see.

I was taking Mk-677 but have been wanting to try peptides for a while so got some of this.

So I am interesting besides the water retention which would be more effective Growth or an Mk 677 product like MA's.
I am going what another member is here is doing. 6 months mk677 12.5mg Ed 5 days on 2days off. Then 6 months cjc/ipa combo... strength and muscle fullness just makes me want to workout and stay working out. Joints feel great. For me it's more performance enhancement, and in turn I feel like I look better.

I had a pec tear that set me back a few months, but for growth this year my back and lower lats have really developed.

Nprice151

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I am going what another member is here is doing. 6 months mk677 12.5mg Ed 5 days on 2days off. Then 6 months cjc/ipa combo... strength and muscle fullness just makes me want to workout and stay working out. Joints feel great. For me it's more performance enhancement, and in turn I feel like I look better.

I had a pec tear that set me back a few months, but for growth this year my back and lower lats have really developed.
How would you compare the Mk-677 with the CJC/Ipa combo which one do you see results from.

Is there a drop off when you stop Mk-677?

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How would you compare the Mk-677 with the CJC/Ipa combo which one do you see results from.

Is there a drop off when you stop Mk-677?
Yes water weight leaves and strength goes. Personally I feel mk677 more and it hits faster. But it also makes me feel most bloated and have to watch carb intake. I can get more soft in mk677. Cjc/ipa feels more clean but it cost more. Strength is better on mk677. But energy wise they are about the same.

Nprice151

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yes water weight leaves and strength goes. Personally I feel mk677 more and it hits faster. But it also makes me feel most bloated and have to watch carb intake. I can get more soft in mk677. Cjc/ipa feels more clean but it cost more. Strength is better on mk677. But energy wise they are about the same.
Thanks I am hoping switching to Growth helps me lean out a little bit more because I noticed the bloating as well with Mk- 677.