Growth hormone and GI repair

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
One of the areas I am experimenting to help accelerate GI repair is growth hormone modulation along with controlling the source of inflammation. Using my bodybuilding knowledge and understanding of enzymes pathways, I have found certain things OTC and legal to be very effective. People around me started to ask what I have been doing since I have a difference appearance. By modulating GH levels, I have been able to increase absorption due to actually being able to increase villi lengthening which is state in scientific literature . By doing so I am actually reverse engineering getting other pathways going by actually being able to absorb my food and probably supplements which are needed to help these reactions in the first place. I also do a lot of glutamine up to 20-30 grams a day (if you have inflammatory conditions where glutamine is going to glutamate DO NOT TAKE GLUTAMINE) Glutamine helps to repair the intestinal wall, increases Growth hormone, building block for glutathione, increase absorption and allows for your immune system to function properly as well as gets depleted in stress where it can cause you to lose muscle mass . So many clients may be on 10 grams of glutamine because their doctor said it was good for the gut. I suggest them to discontinue it because it making matters worse. This is why it is crucial to work with a person who knowns the interactions of everything you are taking. often when removed their anxiety drops dramatically. Competitors I have work with Instead being on anti anxiety meds all they had to do is cut the glutamine. I really think I am on to something here which may be one of missing keys in health. Between the glutamine and GH modulation, this should be a big player in helping ones health recovery. GH has been demonized because of its abuse, but due to poor sleep, hormone imbalance and lack of proper nutrients it may be one of the missing components to good health so over looked. This approach has been used in women who have osteoporsis and osteopenia as it has reversed it in people in their 80 or older in less 6 months verified by dexascans. It is also highly documented in Pubmed, but the medical community has completely over looked it as usual.

Effects of growth hormone on intestinal morphology of genetically dwarf rats.

Thunder13

Awards
Great article Matrix! Glad it is also helping you in numerous ways. quick question ? how can one tell if they are "inflammatory"? Is the "C-reactive" protein test sufficient? I have a very low score on this usually ie .02 etc. I want to sup with the Glutamine To heal my GI track also, but I was also vaguely aware of it turning to Glutamate.. Advice ?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
C reactive protein is useless. If it goes above .8 then you are heading into systemic inflammation even through the range goes up to 3. Some times you need to go through metabolic back doors to allow the body to form glutamine from glutamate which essential breaks it down keeping it from going excitatory. If a person has a pre-existing anxiety or other neurological condition (lyme, co-infections, mold, environmental) I do not recommend this to doctor's patients as a preventative measure. When it comes to neuortransmitters urine analysis get the bad end of the deal. The problem is not the testing but the poor interpretation and knowing what the results really mean or how to apply them to the current case. I have been blessed to have been taught by some of the best in the field. Been finding a huge uprising of lyme and co-infections in the US and Uk 10-12 every few weeks which are later confirmed through evaluation by a medical doctor. I just collected the data then refer out to LLMD I have working relationships with for an actual medical diagnosis.

Thunder13

Awards
OK Thank again for the excellent info.. I see the testing is not good nor accurate essentially useless as you say regarding the CRP. If I cannot get the proper testing ie Urine for Neurotransmitters, with my CRP being soo low Do you think its safe for me to sup w/ Glutamine? I used to be a little nervy as a kid, but not too anxious on things any more.Now other Neuro probs is another question altogether. ha jk but I really need to heal my Gut and Esophagus Entire GI tract really.. what symptoms would I get if the Glutamine turns to Glutamate and subsequently "excitatory"? Manic or Nervous type or worse?
C reactive protein is useless. If it goes above .8 then you are heading into systemic inflammation even through the range goes up to 3. Some times you need to go through metabolic back doors to allow the body to form glutamine from glutamate which essential breaks it down keeping it from going excitatory. If a person has a pre-existing anxiety or other neurological condition (lyme, co-infections, mold, environmental) I do not recommend this to doctor's patients as a preventative measure. When it comes to neuortransmitters urine analysis get the bad end of the deal. The problem is not the testing but the poor interpretation and knowing what the results really mean or how to apply them to the current case. I have been blessed to have been taught by some of the best in the field. Been finding a huge uprising of lyme and co-infections in the US and Uk 10-12 every few weeks which are later confirmed through evaluation by a medical doctor. I just collected the data then refer out to LLMD I have working relationships with for an actual medical diagnosis.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I am finding that when vitamin d 1,25/ 25 ratio is greater then 1.5 I hesitate on supplementing glutamine as this is an indication of pro-inflammatory response from a pathogen or environmental toxin on the VDR. In these cases I suggest the doctor to stop vitamin D immediately until the 1,25 drops as you address the root cause. I had a case with super high 1,25 ratio and the vitamin D was suggested to be stopped immediately. When evaluating the history I suggested them have a mold inspector come out to their house. The results confirmed toxic mold and it was renovated. Over the past months the vitamin D 1,25 :25 OH ratio of 3 dropped down to 1 so there for supplementation was started again. This is one of many clinical scenarios supported by lab testings which I have encountered where people are following current trends. Her glutamate levels where also incredibly elevated and when check months later they where back down into the normal range as well as her anxiety and other GI symptoms where reduce significantly. This is a case where supplementation with glutamine is counter productive even if they had gut issues, which cleared up as the mold issue was resolved. A specific type of mold found in their house tends to hit the GI tract pretty hard which explained a lot of Gi symptoms.