GROUND TURKEY SCAM?

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried both foster farms and jennie o ground turkey? Both have the same exact amount of calories, weight, and macros. However foster farms makes enough ground turkey for 4 plates while jennie o makes enough for 2.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Look at the type of packaging that it comes in. Some stores (Bulk stores, Walmart as well) well take the weight of the container into consideration when doing the "end" weight

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Look at the type of packaging that it comes in. Some stores (Bulk stores, Walmart as well) well take the weight of the container into consideration when doing the "end" weight
Even if that was the case they both have the same exact nutritional value. Same calories and macros

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Has anyone tried both foster farms and jennie o ground turkey? Both have the same exact amount of calories, weight, and macros. However foster farms makes enough ground turkey for 4 plates while jennie o makes enough for 2.
I dont understand what your getting at. 1 has 4 servings and 1 has 2 servings. Its just different size packages. Now if there the same weight, like both 1 pound boxes, maybe its just a label misprint on servings. Ive tried the janie o. Dont really like it, weird texture

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
I dont understand what your getting at. 1 has 4 servings and 1 has 2 servings. Its just different size packages. Now if there the same weight, like both 1 pound boxes, maybe its just a label misprint on servings. Ive tried the janie o. Dont really like it, weird texture
Lmaoo i just noticed that the foster farms ground turkey says servings may vary lol