Guest viewing is limited

Ground Chicken

Pretty much anything...

Tacos, burgers, toss it in pasta, meat loaf, on pizza, in chili

Anywhere you would use ground beef just substitute it in
 
I don't know where you live, but since it got cold here in CT, I would go with chili! Great meal during the cold months.
 
I just buy those taco seasoning packets and use that. Its awesome!
 
Great Chili!
 
I'm sorry but this is like an amazing new discovery for me. I already made a chicken sandwich and chicken tacos and they were bomb. I think this stuff will work great to cook in bulk and store in the fridge.
 
I'm sorry but this is like an amazing new discovery for me. I already made a chicken sandwich and chicken tacos and they were bomb. I think this stuff will work great to cook in bulk and store in the fridge.

I used to make "the kitchen sink": ground turkey, pork, and beef, all cooked together with eggs and bbq sauce. The prefect bulking food IMO.
 
I used to make "the kitchen sink": ground turkey, pork, and beef, all cooked together with eggs and bbq sauce. The prefect bulking food IMO.




Read your post about this a long time ago and used it quite frequently during winter last year.

I would often get a bag of scoops and use that as my eating utensil with this lol.
 
Read your post about this a long time ago and used it quite frequently during winter last year.

I would often get a bag of scoops and use that as my eating utensil with this lol.

Nice!
 
You had me until the BBQ sauce? Are you eating this for breakfast?

I used to eat this like 3 times a day on training days when bulking. You don't need BBQ sauce, you can add what every you like for flavor.
 
I'm sorry but this is like an amazing new discovery for me. I already made a chicken sandwich and chicken tacos and they were bomb. I think this stuff will work great to cook in bulk and store in the fridge.

Cook it in bulk, freeze it, Throw some in eggs when you cook them, some time my wife will make soup but it does not have enough protein in it for me (ok for rest of family) I will throw some in. Great Just to have, I have even taken it out of the freezer, nuke it a big thro on top of a salad.
 
I like BBQ sauce just not in the morning or with eggs, but yeah I'll figure something out. I don't have a crockpot though, maybe I should invest in one.

Chili sounds good but I would think that would be high in sodium.
 
"Chili sounds good but I would think that would be high in sodium"

If you make It, it will only have as much sodium as you put in it!
 
Yeah, don't use the chili pouches if you are concerned with sodium. Use your on seasoning, and only add the salt you want.
 
Pre made pouches and other seasonings are a waste. Look at the spices used in the pouch, buy those spices, and make your own taco, chili, italaian, whatever seasoning. So much cheaper.
 
Ground chicken usually contains as much fat as 90% variety ground beef. Similar price too. Are you not a red meat fan?
 
Back
Top