Grocery Shopping for Flexible Dieting with Layne Norton

jesus_sanchez

Awards
Unless youre in Tren, a pro, and outstanding genetics, i don't believe Flexable Dieting is the right path. But fun to watch!!!!

Clipper83

Clipper83

Awards
  • Established
I've done it myself, both fairly healthy and abusive(pop tart sandwiches). It works, but pulling out my phone and weighing got old.

I'm back to my bro diet...

Have to watch the video in a bit

UnicornDrpns

UnicornDrpns

Awards
Unless youre in Tren, a pro, and outstanding genetics, i don't believe Flexable Dieting is the right path. But fun to watch!!!!
This is my life. Flexible dieting is the easiest diet form ever to consistently do. I don't know how people have strict diets without murdering people . It's funny to find out that my diet has a "name /term" . I always thought that "flexible diet" or "IIFYM " was common sense. The diets that work best for me are the ones that allow ,e to eat as much as possible aka "volumetric diet"

UnicornDrpns

UnicornDrpns

Awards
Clipper83

Clipper83

Awards
  • Established
With macadamia butter in between. Bottom was cookie dough, top was confetti cake.

Had a good amount of macros to make up at 11pm

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
6 out of 7 days per week, I have a "treat" whether is be a serving of cookies, a single pop tart (not both), some candy, etc. Anywhere from 150-300 calories and it keeps me sane without craving a cheat meal or day. Doesn't mean I don't have a cheat meal though. However, eating these treats almost daily has made me have a healthier relationship with food.

UnicornDrpns

UnicornDrpns

Awards
6 out of 7 days per week, I have a "treat" whether is be a serving of cookies, a single pop tart (not both), some candy, etc. Anywhere from 150-300 calories and it keeps me sane without craving a cheat meal or day. Doesn't mean I don't have a cheat meal though.
Same. I eat a cookie , chocolate, ice cream etc daily. I love sweets too much to completely cut it out. I'll binge on them if I don't have 100-150 per day.

UnicornDrpns

UnicornDrpns

Awards