modog
Member
I have been rotating GHRH-2 and Ipamorelin for six months. Until recently I've had great success with significant fat loss, improved skin and energy. Remarkably, I also had a surprising rise in total testoterone. However about three weeks ago I woke up EXTREMELY lethargic and started to gain weight without a change in routine or diet. I'm going next week to get blood work done. I'm starting to think my thyroid is low. I've since stopped the peptides and taking tyrosine and a good multi. I did have my testoterone tested again and it had dropped but still low normal. I know anyone would be guessing but is this probably thyroid? One last thing i was having periodic palpitations and they have subsided with the cessation of the peptides. My energy is a little better but retaining water and still dont feel right.
Any thoughts would be appreciated and any specific blood work test other than t3 t4 estro TT and FT? Thanks
Any thoughts would be appreciated and any specific blood work test other than t3 t4 estro TT and FT? Thanks