• Established

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Doin my park cardio, thanks for posting…Will dig into this as my first video…

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like his videos and find him entertaining sometimes. Seems most don't understand how to test for turk. I personally don't think he intentionally scammed people I could be wrong but don't care either way. Lol I trust Danes and when I do give turk a shot I'm going with exobol.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
He knew what he was doing, he's a sellout and a scumbag.

So here's the next question, all the guys he claimed were building a bunch of muscle on his turk, which most of us already knew was bullshit. But now how does he explain all his fake positive results with his products lol

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
^ Maybe he’ll say the classic, “find what works for you, bro” 🤣🤦‍♂️

I agree with ya…I got to think MpMd must have known too, how hard this ‘herb’ is to actually source?!

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Greg's Turk isn't cut with cyclodextrine at least. it's probably the same Chinese stuff tho

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
^ Maybe he’ll say the classic, “find what works for you, bro” 🤣🤦‍♂️

I agree with ya…I got to think MpMd must have known too, how hard this ‘herb’ is to actually source?!
Idk, but I know some supplement company owners, and they all have there raws tested. So if they didn't know it's because there not testing there materials....

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
He knew what he was doing, he's a sellout and a scumbag.

So here's the next question, all the guys he claimed were building a bunch of muscle on his turk, which most of us already knew was bullshit. But now how does he explain all his fake positive results with his products lol
A little Test P(lacebo) hehe 😉

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Idk, but I know some supplement company owners, and they all have there raws tested. So if they didn't know it's because there not testing there materials....
they are doing the required testing. Derek had one good test and the follow up test was not as good of one. if we believe both parties, then Derek would need to test more frequently than required and do the more expensive liquid chromatography tests (not required). his own chemist on his own video said their second test "isn't that great"

I don't think Greg has released his test result but maybe. in the video he says he did the FDA testing, so he should have 1 or 2 test results.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
99% of them are doing the basic testing for heavy metals and contamination etc....NOT testing if its the actual raw material they purchased.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
99% of them are doing the basic testing for heavy metals and contamination etc....NOT testing if its the actual raw material they purchased.
All good, but it doesn't change my opinion on Greg. I think he's a sellout and a scumbag. I've felt that way about him for a few years now.

Not that it matters to anyone but myself but 🤷

Reactions: Nac
DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All good, but it doesn't change my opinion on Greg. I think he's a sellout and a scumbag. I've felt that way about him for a few years now.

Not that it matters to anyone but myself but
You may be 1000% right I just really don't follow these clowns and just see various clips, from time to time. Hard to trust someone with regards to business related practices when they act like a douche. Some professionalism is needed when asking people to give you their money.

But even the most professional and honest brand owners aren't the most trustworthy ( but it's really not their fault) its just how the supplement manufacturing and industry works.

Only so many brands can afford these really in depth testing and some products can't be tested because some of the ingredients are just so damn unique, for lack of a better word...no tests exists to tell you amount or % standardization the test can only show whether said ingredient is present or not.

Trust me I tried and was bummed out I could not get a 100% answer as to whether or not something contained what it claimed it did, the test just said if the ingredient was present or not.

But I totally get why you feel the way you do about him, just doesn't seem like someone I'd have confidence in giving my money too.