Green Tea - Anti DHT?

skyline999

Awards
Bit confused on this, can anyone can chime in please? Is Green Tea a DHT inhibitor? Used to love drinking green tea but bit worried on the DHT issue. I have gynecomastia and currently green tea is the only thing that seems to calm the breast which is strange!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Bit confused on this, can anyone can chime in please? Is Green Tea a DHT inhibitor? Used to love drinking green tea but bit worried on the DHT issue. I have gynecomastia and currently green tea is the only thing that seems to calm the breast which is strange!
If you love drinking green tea and you think it makes your gyno feel better then keep drinking it.

Studies are great but in the fitness nutrition world the studies rarely pan out to anything worth caring about

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's like how ppl freak out over soy and estrogen. Estrogen is going to make you fat weak and give you gyno.

That's funny because I used soy sauce and soy protein bars during my last diet and I got ripped and was still benching 315.

No food is going to alter your hormones by a large enough margin to make a serious difference as long as you practice moderation.

Green tea has amazing health benefits and there's nothing wrong with having two or three cups a day. If it makes you feel better, put a teaspoon of creatine in one of your cups of green tea because the study say that creatine increases DHT.

skyline999

Awards
It's like how ppl freak out over soy and estrogen. Estrogen is going to make you fat weak and give you gyno.

That's funny because I used soy sauce and soy protein bars during my last diet and I got ripped and was still benching 315.

No food is going to alter your hormones by a large enough margin to make a serious difference as long as you practice moderation.

Green tea has amazing health benefits and there's nothing wrong with having two or three cups a day. If it makes you feel better, put a teaspoon of creatine in one of your cups of green tea because the study say that creatine increases DHT.
Thank you. I appreciate the feedback! Creatine in green tea is a good shout!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thank you. I appreciate the feedback! Creatine in green tea is a good shout!
The increase in DHT from creatine is not enough to do anything to anyone, and the decrease in DHT from green tea is not enough to make a difference either. But if you want to use them both together for a good piece of mind One should balance out the other

skyline999

Awards
The increase in DHT from creatine is not enough to do anything to anyone, and the decrease in DHT from green tea is not enough to make a difference either. But if you want to use them both together for a good piece of mind One should balance out the other
Cheers for that!