Green magnitude for strength increase ?

Barcelona99

Awards
Hi guys,

im looking at buying a Creatine product I just finished trialing mono and it hasn't worked well for me I didn't notice anything apart from discomfort and stomach cramps I used a well known product "Creapure"

ive been looking at Green Magnitude and was wondering if it helps in providing an increase of strength ? I've used tricreatine years ago and loved its benefits increase of strength/endurance/muscle gain. Does the two Creatine blends within MG provide an increase of strength ? I wan't to be able to complete a few more reps or lift a some more lbs.

is this the right product for strength increase ?

thanks in advance

amarula

Awards
You have several good products for that purpose, creatine is just one of them. There are many good reviews of Green Magnitude

Barcelona99

Awards
You have several good products for that purpose, creatine is just one of them. There are many good reviews of Green Magnitude
Which several products are those and does Green Magnitude help increase strength ?

amarula

Awards
You have beta-alanine, test boosters, arachidonic acid, focus enhancers, all of those wich can directly or indirectly improve performance and increase relative strength.

A good creatine product is just another option and since it seems creatine mono doesn't work for you but another type of creatine has, you certainly can try green mag

Barcelona99

Awards
You have beta-alanine, test boosters, arachidonic acid, focus enhancers, all of those wich can directly or indirectly improve performance and increase relative strength.

A good creatine product is just another option and since it seems creatine mono doesn't work for you but another type of creatine has, you certainly can try green mag
Thanx, I just hope it works for increasing strength have u used it ?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Green Mag is one of the best creatine products on the market. The TMG + Taurine in a pre-workout setting are great additions that make this one of the best.

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, beatine (TMG) and taurine have pretty exciting benefits themselves and it tastes great too.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love green mag with compete ara and hemovol if you wanna get fancy add gms and 200mg caffeine

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
This was my go to creatine product during college. I loved the taste and stand behind Controlled Labs as a legitimate company with high quality offerings. Not to mention there products are generally priced pretty well too. Have you used any other creatine products in the past?