Great video on Ignit3

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
"The serving size is 3 to 5 caps....I dont know what crack head did that...start with one." Legit lol'ed at that part.

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Just got my bottle yesterday, I will try to provide my results. I currently sit at 202.2 6’4. Lost almost 10 lbs on my own in the last couple of months and down from 228, which I was back in January.

Yesterday took one pill did not really feel it, took another one 40 minutes later. I was definitely hotter then normal. Note: I was not on a complete empty stomach, since the **** arrived later in the day and I really wanted to try it out.

This morning I popped 3 first thing in the morning, little body temp increase and some stomach irritation. I took 2 more about 5 hours later before a long walk and did not feel much.

I will continue to take it and see if my rate of fat loss increases. I have been counting calories for two weeks now and I will continue while using this product.

I forgot to add, did not seem to help that much with appetite. Anyhow I will see how it goes, the directions sound confusing. A serving size is 5 pills but they say take up to 3 in the morning and 2 or 3 later in the day. Normally I would think a serving size is something I take all at once, not sure how safe it would be to take 5 of these all at once lol. On the other hand, 3 did not seem to do much for me.

I also am not working out on this stuff, outside a walk to get my son from school. So I will also give it a go on some cardio days :)

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got my bottle yesterday, I will try to provide my results. I currently sit at 202.2 6’4. Lost almost 10 lbs on my own in the last couple of months and down from 228, which I was back in January.

Yesterday took one pill did not really feel it, took another one 40 minutes later. I was definitely hotter then normal. Note: I was not on a complete empty stomach, since the **** arrived later in the day and I really wanted to try it out.

This morning I popped 3 first thing in the morning, little body temp increase and some stomach irritation. I took 2 more about 5 hours later before a long walk and did not feel much.

I will continue to take it and see if my rate of fat loss increases. I have been counting calories for two weeks now and I will continue while using this product.

I forgot to add, did not seem to help that much with appetite. Anyhow I will see how it goes, the directions sound confusing. A serving size is 5 pills but they say take up to 3 in the morning and 2 or 3 later in the day. Normally I would think a serving size is something I take all at once, not sure how safe it would be to take 5 of these all at once lol. On the other hand, 3 did not seem to do much for me.

I also am not working out on this stuff, outside a walk to get my son from school. So I will also give it a go on some cardio days :)
I definitely do not recommend taking 5 caps at once. Also, are you fasted when you take this? This will make a big difference in how it feels.

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
I definitely do not recommend taking 5 caps at once. Also, are you fasted when you take this? This will make a big difference in how it feels.
Took the pills at 7 am and stopped eating the night before at 6 pm.

Tomorrow is weights, so I will be hitting pre workout instead, but will have a couple later in the day. Sat and Sun I will hit again first thing in the am, but probably lower dose since I’ll hit weights around 12. Not to worried about “feeling” it, if it brings results.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took the pills at 7 am and stopped eating the night before at 6 pm.

Tomorrow is weights, so I will be hitting pre workout instead, but will have a couple later in the day. Sat and Sun I will hit again first thing in the am, but probably lower dose since I’ll hit weights around 12. Not to worried about “feeling” it, if it brings results.
Right on. It’s not necessary to “feel” it at all. You’re lucky in my opinion if you’re immune to the typical alpha Yohimbe sides. Unfortunately I have to slowly taper up Ignite when I use it because of those sides.

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Right on. It’s not necessary to “feel” it at all. You’re lucky in my opinion if you’re immune to the typical alpha Yohimbe sides. Unfortunately I have to slowly taper up Ignite when I use it because of those sides.
Bloodshr3d raw prepared me for it lol. First time I took that **** I was sweating, shaking and cold as ****. Ended up ordering another tub and 5 tubs later my favorite **** ever :) thought I would try something new and excited to see the results. :) sorry to hear about the sides, but it sounds like you are able to manage them.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bloodshr3d raw prepared me for it lol. First time I took that **** I was sweating, shaking and cold as ****. Ended up ordering another tub and 5 tubs later my favorite **** ever :) thought I would try something new and excited to see the results. :) sorry to hear about the sides, but it sounds like you are able to manage them.
Yeah Bloodshred is awesome! I get sides from it too. I don’t like the jitters and cold sweats but I adapt after a week or so if I taper up to a full dose. After that it’s all good:)