Great fat burner?

fmdixon

Awards
Hey any suggestions on a great fat burner? I have heard Black Mamba is pretty good.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I would definitely recommend OxyMax Xt as a very viable option. It contains ingredients to boost your mood like PEA and Amentoflavone. It also contains a good dose of caffeine and synephrine to give you energy that may be lowered because of dieting. F95 is also added in, at a good dosage to help retain lbm throughout your dieting phase. The last ingredient that I want to mention is rauwscoline / alpha-yohimbine which gives the benefits of yohimbine with a lot less / virtually no sides for many people.

Other burners i'd recommend:
Ignit3
Any EvoMuse product
LipoMorth

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would definitely recommend OxyMax Xt as a very viable option. It contains ingredients to boost your mood like PEA and Amentoflavone. It also contains a good dose of caffeine and synephrine to give you energy that may be lowered because of dieting. F95 is also added in, at a good dosage to help retain lbm throughout your dieting phase. The last ingredient that I want to mention is rauwscoline / alpha-yohimbine which gives the benefits of yohimbine with a lot less / virtually no sides for many people.

Other burners i'd recommend:
Ignit3
Any EvoMuse product
LipoMorth
I have to echo OxyMax XT or anything with forskolin in it. Forskolin increase cAMP which in turn will increase lean mass and decrease fat. This has even been seen in untrained subjects. Combine training with F95 and you have a good recipe for a cut. F95 can even increase your TSH. That will help increase fat loss in addition to increase in cAMP which will aid in breaking down fatty tissue and increase protein synthesis. An increase in total testosterone has also been seen with F95. OxyMax XT contains 50 mg of F95, which is all that is needed. Some people will dose higher, but it is not needed to reap the benefits.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey any suggestions on a great fat burner? I have heard Black Mamba is pretty good.
Caffieine+Ephedrine
Caffeine+Yohimbine
Caffeine+Yohimbine+Ephedrine

Add Forskolin at 50-100mg for 8-12 weeks depending on your ability to handle the sides.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ignit3 will give you great appetite suppression, good mood and energy, and solid fat burning benefits. It's potent though. Do not start with 5 caps. I'm good all day on 3.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im enjoying the MST Shred Ultra Im running now, but BPS Combustion is spot on! And right now its only $19.99 @ bpsnutrition.net.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I also failed to mention that Nutriverse has 20% off OxyMax XT until the 23rd. No coupon code is needed.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EC is hard to beat. I like basically anything from EvoMuse as another poster said as EvoMuse is one of the better companies in the industry when it comes to novel ingredients/solid formulas.

I'm doing a very lean bulk while trying to shed some body fat (my situation allows for both to happen simultaneously). Currently using Ephedrine + PES Norcodrene + SNS Lean Edge. Probably throwing some EvoMuse Defuse in soon as well.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Caffieine+Ephedrine
Caffeine+Yohimbine
Caffeine+Yohimbine+Ephedrine

Add Forskolin at 50-100mg for 8-12 weeks depending on your ability to handle the sides.
I'd add that EGCG from Green Tea actually has some decent data on it (in addition to a whole host of other benefits in areas other than Lipolysis). I just found 360 Caps of 500mg (50% EGCG) of Green Tea Extract for cheap, and there's always bulk, but be warned, it is HORRENDOUS tasting!. So I'd say adding that to Primatene (or E-HCL in Canada/Europe :D) and Caffeine/Y-HCL - would be worthwhile too.

alfaromeo164

Awards
Do You Mind Telling Us Where You Got The Green Tea Extract Cheap?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ignit3 looks to be one of the best formulated around. PES Shift is also an awesome option as well.

alfaromeo164

Awards
I'd add that EGCG from Green Tea actually has some decent data on it (in addition to a whole host of other benefits in areas other than Lipolysis). I just found 360 Caps of 500mg (50% EGCG) of Green Tea Extract for cheap, and there's always bulk, but be warned, it is HORRENDOUS tasting!. So I'd say adding that to Primatene (or E-HCL in Canada/Europe :D) and Caffeine/Y-HCL - would be worthwhile too.
360 Caps Of (50% EGCG) Where Did You Get It From?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
SNS Yohimbine 2.5 + Caffeine + SNS Synephrine has always worked a treat for me.

DocOptimzed

DocOptimzed

Awards
No side effects, no feed back effects, Suggest me?

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
x3 for Ignit3. For an all-in-one, it's top notch.

Ignit3 looks to be one of the best formulated around. PES Shift is also an awesome option as well.
On my next cut, I will be stacking these together. :banana:

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another vote for OxyMax XT. It has been discussed in detail in here already. I just want to say I'm stim sensitive, however the feeling of OxyMax is nice and clean. No jitters, no crash, big boost in feeling of well being. Love the fact that it contains F95, which I have always been a fan of.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Theres a myriad of options out there...

Stimmed - Bulk SNS yohimbine 2.5, SNS Syn-30, Bulk SNS Caffiene, OG PES alphamine (if you can find it)

Non Stim - SNS Lean Edge, PES Shift, SNS Thyrocaps, Evomuse Epitome

Topical - Evomuse Eviscerate (+, Smolder, BFF, etc)