GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Firstly thanks to MA LABS and crew @Mike Arnold

Got the product Friday and i took 3scoops on Sat & Sun.

Here are some pics .. 2nd picture shows the mixability .. i stir it for maybe around 30 seconds.

First time thoughts on the products ( 2day use )

Mixing : 10/10 - really no issue, you can mix it with spoon or if you like it with room temperature shaker cup mixing i would assume would be smooth as well ( will try later down this week )

Dosing : I did 3 scoops each time .. somehow it doesn't feel like theres 80 scoops in this but time will tell im down 6scoops

Effectiveness : Both days, i think i passed out within 15-20 mins, didn't stayed asleep .. woke up my usual 3-4hrs later and tossed and turned first night for couple hours .. 2nd night i felt asleep within 5 mins.

My life : I am pretty stressed out, so waking up in middle isn't bc of supplement .. i have been dealing with it for all year .. don't want to get into why im stressed but just dealing with losing people i love in my life ( not death just being taken away from me )

Taste : very hard to describe .. its not chalky but if you like warm tea you will like it. I put the water in microwave in 1.5-2mins and then mixed in 3 scoops with spoons.

I think i will stay with 3 scoops all this coming week, maybe fri or saturday i will try 4 scoops.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
is it flavored?
i honestly can't tell .. new to all ingredients

like i was stating so hard to describe even the taste, but it does seem like it is ..if not they all just taste so good

@Smont @ELROCK @Rocket3015 .. i know rock & rocket are running this as well, how would you guys describe the taste/flavoring.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
i honestly can't tell .. new to all ingredients

like i was stating so hard to describe even the taste, but it does seem like it is ..if not they all just taste so good

@Smont @ELROCK @Rocket3015 .. i know rock & rocket are running this as well, how would you guys describe the taste/flavoring.
I don't believe there is any added flavor, I would describe the flavor as a herbal tea with a slightly sweat but earthy vibe.

It's definitely weird but not bad. I didn't like it out the gate but it's grown on me.

@GQdaLEGEND don't stress bro, I know its rough but you can't dwell on it too much, hit me up if you wanna talk

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
is it flavored?
@Kronic I do not think it is flavored, but I would also say it has a brewed tea like taste, I mix it with hot water and sip it like tea. (Pinky Out)

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
why is everyone saying they don't think so? Is there no ingredients label? I couldn't find one online

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
why is everyone saying they don't think so? Is there no ingredients label? I couldn't find one online
i think you misunderstood .. we are all trying to describe as to what we personally feel how it taste

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
those are the supplement facts, not ingredients list. I'm simply trying to find out if there are other ingredients
@Mike Arnold ?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
those are the supplement facts, not ingredients list. I'm simply trying to find out if there are other ingredients
I think that is literally all that’s in it, but I could be wrong. I think Mike may have responded when I asked elsewhere, but there no added flavor. (Unless I dreamt that, it’s possible )

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
don't powders like this usually have a filler like silicon dioxide? that's kind weird to not have the other ingredients list on it.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There are no other ingredients. It's just Mulungu, Lemon Balm and Passionflower.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Firstly thanks to MA LABS and crew @Mike Arnold

Got the product Friday and i took 3scoops on Sat & Sun.

Here are some pics .. 2nd picture shows the mixability .. i stir it for maybe around 30 seconds.

View attachment 218354

View attachment 218353

First time thoughts on the products ( 2day use )

Mixing : 10/10 - really no issue, you can mix it with spoon or if you like it with room temperature shaker cup mixing i would assume would be smooth as well ( will try later down this week )

Dosing : I did 3 scoops each time .. somehow it doesn't feel like theres 80 scoops in this but time will tell im down 6scoops

Effectiveness : Both days, i think i passed out within 15-20 mins, didn't stayed asleep .. woke up my usual 3-4hrs later and tossed and turned first night for couple hours .. 2nd night i felt asleep within 5 mins.

My life : I am pretty stressed out, so waking up in middle isn't bc of supplement .. i have been dealing with it for all year .. don't want to get into why im stressed but just dealing with losing people i love in my life ( not death just being taken away from me )

Taste : very hard to describe .. its not chalky but if you like warm tea you will like it. I put the water in microwave in 1.5-2mins and then mixed in 3 scoops with spoons.

I think i will stay with 3 scoops all this coming week, maybe fri or saturday i will try 4 scoops.
Thanks for the review. There's not 80 scoops in the bottle you received. The loggers got half-bottles, or 10 full servings (40 scoops).

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
don't powders like this usually have a filler like silicon dioxide? that's kind weird to not have the other ingredients list on it.
It's not an encapsulated product and the ingredients don't stick together, so there is no need for silicon dioxide.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 3 - Did 4 scoops

Mixing and taste didnt change much from 3to4 scoops.

Effectiveness - i gotta say wow, took it maybe around 9:45, told myself in 15-20 mins ill get up and brush and hit the bed .. felt sleep about 10mins later and didnt wake up till 3, and then went back to bed and woke up at 5:10

So great sleep, which i prolly needed it .. def noticed a difference between 3 to 4 scoops effectiveness .. will test it again today at 4 scoops.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
About to order a tub to try, going out of town this weekend, do we think it’ll make it to my parents house before or while I’m there??

@Mike Arnold how long are orders typically taken to get out the door? Seeing how much I want to gamble here lol

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I backed off to 1-scoop and it does it for me. At two or 3, I was waking up form insane/vivid dreams every hour.
May not happen to everyone.

1-scoop Im out, I stay out (unless I need to piss which is a few times a night now at my age)..

Last edited:
rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 3 - Did 4 scoops

Mixing and taste didnt change much from 3to4 scoops.

Effectiveness - i gotta say wow, took it maybe around 9:45, told myself in 15-20 mins ill get up and brush and hit the bed .. felt sleep about 10mins later and didnt wake up till 3, and then went back to bed and woke up at 5:10

So great sleep, which i prolly needed it .. def noticed a difference between 3 to 4 scoops effectiveness .. will test it again today at 4 scoops.
Good to hear it's working for you!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I backed off to 1-scoop and it does it for me. At two or 3, I was waking up form insane/vivid reams every hour.

1-scoop Im out, I stay out (unless I need to piss which is a few times a night now at my age)..
thats good if 1 scoop works .. yeah no need to try it more.

were you on other sleep sups before ?

i got off gaba + more sleep sups and jumped straight into this .. so maybe with some space apart from sleep sups, less product would work better,

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great to see so much positive feed back !!

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
About to order a tub to try, going out of town this weekend, do we think it’ll make it to my parents house before or while I’m there??

@Mike Arnold how long are orders typically taken to get out the door? Seeing how much I want to gamble here lol
It takes about a week (6-7 days). This is because of the e-checks. If I got rid of Somatozine and GW, I would be able to take cc's (which would greatly speed up delivery), but with those products on the site, I can't.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I backed off to 1-scoop and it does it for me. At two or 3, I was waking up form insane/vivid dreams every hour.

Yeah, not everyone needs the full dose. I'm glad just 1 scoop is working for you.

To be honest, high quality Mulungu is usually only dosed at 1-2 grams. That is considered normal for most Mulungu users. 5 grams is NOT typical by any standards.

I added such a high dose of Mulungu to the product (along with high doses of lemon balm and passionflower) because I wanted it to be strong, but I was well aware that many people would not need or want to use the full dose.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It takes about a week (6-7 days). This is because of the e-checks. If I got rid of Somatozine and GW, I would be able to take cc's (which would greatly speed up delivery), but with those products on the site, I can't.
Understandable, I have to use e checks a couple other places and know it can take a few days to process. I appreciate it.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How was waking up?
no grogginess or anything .. but to be honest thats never been a problem with me .. wether i sleep 2hrs or 8 hrs .. when its gym time or going to work time .. im up and ready to tackle the day .. yeah after 4-5hrs i will drag due to lack of sleep

but on this product no issue with that lack of motivation to get up.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Last night update : I mixed 3 scoops with this tea

Taste : did not ruin the taste of the tea or anything.

Sleep : slept again within 20-25mins taking it, put the phone on do not disturb .. but woke up at 3am and couldnt hit the bed again till 4 or so .. usually wake up around 5:30 but had to skip the gym due to tossing and turning.

was just stressed bc i didnt get to facetime my 3yr old kid .. happens all the time, will facetime him today and should sleep good (hopefully)

Waking up : no grogginess or hard to get up from the bed.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Finally got mine ordered just now. Curious to give it a try.

do you notice the effects of the Mulungu without falling asleep at 1 scoop?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Finally got mine ordered just now. Curious to give it a try.

do you notice the effects of the Mulungu without falling asleep at 1 scoop?
i think elrock and power-lift are in that range

Last night i did 3 scoops + phenibutXT (500mg) .. and didnt wake up at all

trying different methods .. i would love this if i can find this at same benefits at 2scoops w./ other stuff .. so i can get the most out of my $

4 Days in and i am loving the product, def does what it says .. what more can customers ask for :)

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i think elrock and power-lift are in that range

Last night i did 3 scoops + phenibutXT (500mg) .. and didnt wake up at all

trying different methods .. i would love this if i can find this at same benefits at 2scoops w./ other stuff .. so i can get the most out of my $

4 Days in and i am loving the product, def does what it says .. what more can customers ask for :)
Yeah it seems the reviews are all positive, I know Rocket has some issues but it can't be perfect for everyone. Just need to see it on some younger folks who aren't used to waking up in the middle of the night already ;)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah it seems the reviews are all positive, I know Rocket has some issues but it can't be perfect for everyone. Just need to see it on some younger folks who aren't used to waking up in the middle of the night already ;)
as i guess im young.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not so much on the gas anymore lol

I’ll admit I take kratom every night for years so I have no idea how I sleep ‘naturally’ anymore. I get pretty bad RLS and general discomfort at night if I don’t take it (shocker) so hoping this could help my taper.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The effects last about 6 hours, really. Technically, it will produce an effect for around 8 hours, but it is so minor by that point that it isn't really noticeable. All in all, you can expect it to work for about 6 hours. If anyone wakes up after that, it isn't because the product is causing the person to wake up, but simply because the body has reverted back to its normal state.

This is an important point to consider...because some substances, such as melatonin, can actually make it more difficult to fall asleep if you wake up after the product has worn off. This is because of the negative feedback loop that is affected by exogenous melatonin. After using exogenous melatonin, there is a brief period where the body will cut back on its own melatonin production...and this can make it more difficult to fall back asleep if you happen to wake up.

Stage-3Z does NOT cause this. There is no negative feedback look in which endogenous gaba production slows down post-use. The body simply goes back to its normal state as soon as the active ingredients wear off. So, if someone already has sleep problems and wakes up constantly, they should not expect the product to keep them asleep for 8 full hours. Furthermore, if the person drinks a bunch of fluid in the hours leading up to bed, they should not expect the body to override its natural alert signals (i.e. waking up to pee). It will help override it a little bit, but if you have to pee, you have to pee, and the body WILL wake up if the bladder gets full enough.

However, as I just pointed out, Stage-3Z will NOT make it more difficult to fall back asleep if the person does happen to wake up after the 6 hour point. This is important to understand. If the person wakes up after 6 hours and can't fall back asleep, its not because of the product, but because it would have happened anyway. After the product wears off, the body simply reverts back to its normal sleep patterns...whatever that may be for the individual.

In the end, we cant expect ANY product to make us stay sleep every night for 8 hours straight...without ever waking up. Literally, no product in the world can do that. One would have to be heavily, medically sedated in order to be able to go to bed every night and never wake up until their alarm goes off 8 hours later. Asking any sleep product to do this is an IMPOSSIBLE request.

In my mind, the important question here is whether or not a product produces an effect meaningful enough, and for long enough, to make it worthwhile. In other words, does Stage-3Z improve the amount and quality sleep significantly enough to make it worth the money...and for most people who are looking for such a product, the answer is yes.

Last edited:

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not so much on the gas anymore lol

I’ll admit I take kratom every night for years so I have no idea how I sleep ‘naturally’ anymore. I get pretty bad RLS and general discomfort at night if I don’t take it (shocker) so hoping this could help my taper.
I might just be releasing a nighttime version of Mitradopa...one specifically formulated to help the body wind down and fall asleep, while feeling awesome on the way there. We'll see!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The effects last about 6 hours, really. Technically, it will produce an effect for around 8 hours, but it is so minor by that point that it isn't really noticeable. All in all, you can expect it to work for about 6 hours. If anyone wakes up after that, it isn't because the product is causing the person to wake up, but simply because the body has reverted back to its normal state.

This is an important point to consider...because some substances, such as melatonin, can actually make it more difficult to fall asleep if you wake up after the product has worn off. This is because of the negative feedback loop that is affected by exogenous melatonin. After using exogenous melatonin, there is a brief period where the body will cut back on its own melatonin production...and this can make it more difficult to fall back asleep if you happen to wake up.

Stage-3Z does NOT cause this. There is no negative feedback look in which endogenous gaba production slows down post-use. The body simply goes back to its normal state as soon as the active ingredients wear off. So, if someone already has sleep problems and wakes up constantly, they should not expect the product to keep them asleep for 8 full hours. Furthermore, if the person drinks a bunch of fluid in the hours leading up to bed, they should not expect the body to override its natural alert signals (i.e. waking up to pee). It will help override it a little bit, but if you have to pee, you have to pee, and the body WILL wake up if the bladder gets full enough.

However, as I just pointed out, Stage-3Z will NOT make it more difficult to fall back asleep if the person does happen to wake up after the 6 hour point. This is important to understand. If the person wakes up after 6 hours and can't fall back asleep, its not because of the product, but because it would have happened anyway. After the product wears off, the body simply reverts back to its normal sleep patterns...whatever that may be for the individual.

In the end, we cant expect ANY product to make us stay sleep every night for 8 hours straight...without ever waking up. Literally, no product in the world can do that. One would have to be heavily, medically sedated in order to be able to go to bed every night and never wake up until their alarm goes off 8 hours later. Asking any sleep product to do this is an IMPOSSIBLE request.

In my mind, the important question here is whether or not a product produces an effect meaningful enough, and for long enough, to make it worthwhile. In other words, does Stage-3Z improve the amount and quality sleep significantly enough to make it worth the money...and for most people who are looking for such a product, the answer is yes.
Great explanation! I was mostly poking fun at the “old guys” ;) I didn’t mean for it to sound like I was skeptical of the product causing them waking up in the middle of the night.

but I do think that is an important thing to note because I could see how someone skimming through the logs may notice a pattern without realizing they have that happen before starting the product.

Good news is that’s what I’m hoping helps me, the sleep quality itself. Kratom + working 12 hours a day has me falling asleep after dinner most nights lately, I just never wake up feeling rested or refreshed.
I don’t think I’ve ever woken up and thought “hell yeah let’s get out of bed” every morning it’s “fuxk this I wish I could sleep for a living” but after an hour or two I’m awake and only halfway exhausted lol

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I might just be releasing a nighttime version of Mitradopa...one specifically formulated to help the body wind down and fall asleep, while feeling awesome on the way there. We'll see!
I’ve unfortunately never responded well to L-Dopa, it seems it keeps me awake at night even if I take it in the day time. It’s been several years, though.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i have not tried those morning happy pills, but read some good feedback on it .. night time version would be pretty cool.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Last night update : 2 scoops

So as you can see this is a smaller cup then my usual batman cup from post#1 .. didn't mix well, used the same amount of water and less product then usual .. unsure if the water was too hot ..when i dropped the first scoop of the product in the hot boiling water .. it started to fiz and boil and was ready to pop outta cup

Wonder if its due to the size of the cup ( large vs small ) had some left over in the cup, i did notice it last night but was too lazy to get outta bed

Sleep : was amazing had couple dreams, havent had one in a while .. ususal wake up and went back to bed
Morning : No gym today since im doing sat-sun with basketball with friend wanted to rest my strong manly calves.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I get that sometimes (not always) also, I just add a bit more hot tap water and stir it well, it seems to mix pretty well the second time around.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Last night update : 2 scoops

So as you can see this is a smaller cup then my usual batman cup from post#1 .. didn't mix well, used the same amount of water and less product then usual .. unsure if the water was too hot ..when i dropped the first scoop of the product in the hot boiling water .. it started to fiz and boil and was ready to pop outta cup

Wonder if its due to the size of the cup ( large vs small ) had some left over in the cup, i did notice it last night but was too lazy to get outta bed

Sleep : was amazing had couple dreams, havent had one in a while .. ususal wake up and went back to bed
Morning : No gym today since im doing sat-sun with basketball with friend wanted to rest my strong manly calves.

View attachment 218608
Yep, don't boil it, as doing so will cause it to thicken. Hot water is good, just not boiling.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
for older people staying asleep I think you gotta do something for GH. I think it's technicall the IGF that helps you sleep. insulin is linked to melatonin. oh and make sure you're getting enough vit D

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
oh and make sure you're getting enough vit D
Just got back from vacation and I got plenty of vitamin D from sitting on the beach and/or by the pool each day. Slept like a baby each night on vacation. I think it had more to do with the hotel bed was super comfy and I was stress free for a few days.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Last few days update.

Fri - 2 scoops, had a great sleep.

Sat - 2 scoops + 500mg phenibut + 1G gaba .. i was trying to stay awake all night long so i can sleep till early morning but that didnt happen .. slept at 2 and woke up at 7 ( think just have the mentally gotta get up to work alarm clock )

Also woke up with an annoying boner .. usually happens with GABA with me

Did sleep in midday .. that is the best sleep ( power naps )

Sun/Mon - 2 scoops + 1cap of SNS sleep assist XT .. slept throughout 7+hrs.

So i jumped straight into 3-4scoops, and have been enjoying lately 2 scoops solo

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just got back from vacation and I got plenty of vitamin D from sitting on the beach and/or by the pool each day. Slept like a baby each night on vacation. I think it had more to do with the hotel bed was super comfy and I was stress free for a few days.
Stress Free is the ticket !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Last few days update.

Fri - 2 scoops, had a great sleep.

Sat - 2 scoops + 500mg phenibut + 1G gaba .. i was trying to stay awake all night long so i can sleep till early morning but that didnt happen .. slept at 2 and woke up at 7 ( think just have the mentally gotta get up to work alarm clock )

Also woke up with an annoying boner .. usually happens with GABA with me

Did sleep in midday .. that is the best sleep ( power naps )

Sun/Mon - 2 scoops + 1cap of SNS sleep assist XT .. slept throughout 7+hrs.

So i jumped straight into 3-4scoops, and have been enjoying lately 2 scoops solo
I love about an hour afternoon nap at about 2 o 3 o'clock !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yep! Guess i just need to quit my job and go on vacation every week to sleep like a baby! ;)
It seems all you need to do is win the lottery, Get on that !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote