GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wsup squad .. firstly want to thank @Mike Arnold and ma supps/research for this opportunity.

I have always wanted to try Kratom and see what the fuss is about.

Here is a quick information that was provided ..

Hello, everyone! I finally received some samples of Mitrazepine. For those who are unaware, Mitrazepine is a combination of ingredients focusing on select, highly potent Kratom & Kava extracts. While Mitradopa has been formulated for day-time use, Mitrazepine is more suitable for use later in the day, when rest and relaxation are the primary goals. It provides both mood-boosting and anxiolytic effects. You might call it Mitradopa's nighttime cousin.

@WesleyInman
@Smont
if you like anything from the site can use code SMONT to save you some $$

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DAY 1: Friday 3/3
Dosage : 4caps around 10PM.

I wasn't expecting to sleep till midnight, so i was like lets this give us a shot even though it was late in the day.

I had been playing ps4 and planned on playing and just relaxing the night, and also took it at night to see if it makes you sleepy and stuff ..so an experiment.

After taking it, maybe around 20-30minutes after did feel relaxed, not that high feeling that i get from delta8 which can be annoying. This just made me mellow and continued to focus on my game and i didn't get angry at my sucky teammates lol

Sleep : Passed out around 2.5hrs after ( Around 12:30 ) and slept decent no waking up or any sickness in morning.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 2: Sunday 3/5
Dosage : 3caps around 5pm

Reason for time : Wanted to see if this stuff makes me sleepy/fatigued type of relaxation ..it doesn't, so experienced with dosing it earlier.

Reason for dosage : wanted to see if 3caps vs 4caps effects me the same way, cant tell i felt same and relaxed as first dosage.

Evening : Went to movie ( cocaine bear ) with the boys around 6:30pm, all chill and enjoyed the evening.

Sleep : Went to bed around 11:30 (so after 6+hrs of dosage, which is what i was testing this day because its nice to have a supplement that you can take sometimes in morning or midday to get you in that relaxation mood.

Next dosage will be 3/7 and i am going to try around 2-3PM @6caps.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this!

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I agree it it won’t make you drowsy. I had the same concern first dose so did it late. Following along homie

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 3: Sunday 3/10
Dosage : 6caps around 2pm

For the delays .. had horrible weather here and a funeral ..so been in a shytty mood, no supplements prolly could help so i cant say more caps didnt feel me better.

just heard more bad news last night ..i guess that life.

so im going to take few days off dont want to take the remaining caps if i already know ima be in a hissy pissy mood .. nothing will change it.

sleep : i did pass out early that night and slept somewhat decent, had to wake up at 5am to drive to PA for a funeral ..so i would say i slept around 9:30-10AM throughout till 4AM ill take it.

Airmaniac

Airmaniac

Awards
I know I’m a stranger around here but I’m sorry for your loss. I wish you peace and comfort going forward.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know I’m a stranger around here but I’m sorry for your loss. I wish you peace and comfort going forward.
appreciate it thanks man

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 4: Friday 3/17
Dosage : 4 caps around 4pm

Sorry for the delay but dealing with death and this Fri, i was just depressed all day trying to get through work .. was really missing my kid who is far away in different country.

Weird thing i noticed .. after about 45mins to 1 hr, i dont want to say i forgot about my child but i noticed it took me to focus on happier things and smile with the people i was with ( my parents ). Again dont know how much i can attribute it to these pills or maybe just mind telling me to snap out of it and be happy with people who choose to be in life.

Still was pretty awesome feeling and i needed that .. I think i have 3 caps left and ill drop my final verdict .. so far 3/4caps i have felt the best on it and takes me to that chill happy feel.

Again noticed no fatigued, tiredness was pretty active after 9hrs of work.