Got wife pregnant years of b&c??

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So it happened fellas. Was actually starting to figure out a plan on coming off and pcting. Been blasting and cruising for about 8 maybe more years now. Never came off. Never do crazy amount of gear but self trt. Recently finished a test mast tren cycle and was just starting my cruise dose of 150 mgs. We began trying a couple weeks ago and boom already happened. Still super early but she took 4 different tests and all came back positive.

Honestly kind of shocked. How is it possible haha? Thought I'd be completely shut down. Anyone else get their girl pregnant on blast or cruise or being on for years. All I've used has been ugl gear. Super curious as I assumed their was no hope. Also stressed if using ugl gear could cause any potential harm to the baby?

No hcg btw. And no posts about "get a DNA test to make sure it's yours" please.

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Congrats on your success!

As far as potential harm to the baby, I suppose there's a none-zero probability that anything you've put into your body (chemicals, food, the air you breathe) could have an impact, but I think the liklihood is probably pretty low.

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Congrats on your success!

As far as potential harm to the baby, I suppose there's a none-zero probability that anything you've put into your body (chemicals, food, the air you breathe) could have an impact, but I think the liklihood is probably pretty low.
Thanks man appreciate it. Yea been driving myself crazy looking stuff up with aas use. Can't really find anything though. In my head I'm thinking you never know what's in ugl gear or those china raws. The last thing I would ever want is something to happen to the baby due to my wrong doing. Seems though as long as the woman isn't using them it shouldn't be a problem.

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
We are already making so many millions of sperm at such a constant rate that the chances for any sort of mutation to the genetic sequence are high, but the chances of one of those mutations being in the sperm that wins the race are very low.

Point is: there's already lots of things that can happen that can affect a baby in the womb (both bad and potentially also advantageous). The important thing is to love that kid with every bit of your heart. No human being is perfect, and children with disabilities are just as much a gift and a blessing from God as all of the rest.

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
We are already making so many millions of sperm at such a constant rate that the chances for any sort of mutation to the genetic sequence are high, but the chances of one of those mutations being in the sperm that wins the race are very low.

Point is: there's already lots of things that can happen that can affect a baby in the womb (both bad and potentially also advantageous). The important thing is to love that kid with every bit of your heart. No human being is perfect, and children with disabilities are just as much a gift and a blessing from God as all of the rest.
100% man. Just know if something did happen and it was because of me I would feel incredibly awful you know.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Congrats bro I know a couple months back you were really concerned about it. Happy for you, having kids has never been my thing but I do like seeing people who want them but are unsure if they can have that wish come true for them

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Congrats bro I know a couple months back you were really concerned about it. Happy for you, having kids has never been my thing but I do like seeing people who want them but are unsure if they can have that wish come true for them
Thanks brother. Doesn't feel real still haha. Just don't get how I have sperm left after so many years of constantly being on. Like I said I mostly cruise on low dose test and do one blast a year. But everything I was looking up said I should have zero sperm.

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
The real question is, if the kid will be a boy or a girl. I know there's a lotta broscience anecdotes about bodybuilders (ie guys on the juice) having only girls. :unsure::geek::LOL:

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The real question is, if the kid will be a boy or a girl. I know there's a lotta broscience anecdotes about bodybuilders (ie guys on the juice) having only girls. :unsure::geek::LOL:
Haha for real. Everything I've been reading seems like mostly all have been girls. I'll be happy regardless.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I enjoy the bro theory that you will usually have girls on steroids

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I enjoy the bro theory that you will usually have girls on steroids
Yeah, same here. Cracks me up.

I'm not saying it's wrong or right; I think it's just a fun example of anecdotal evidence, and there's really nothing wrong with it because it's entirely inconsequential.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
100% man. Just know if something did happen and it was because of me I would feel incredibly awful you know.
Ive been there, and the thing is youll never know with any certainty if there is a proper causal connection anyway. So its a waste of mental energy even entertaining the idea. As a parent, I know this can be easier said than done but the concern is irrational.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Firstly congrats on being a father

Don’t think about it seriously man .. enjoy the moment .. I know handful of people on cycle getting their girls pregnant.. mine was on just some test booster lol

Chances are very slim .. nothing is impossible right ? But all u can do is stay positive and thank the lord for giving u this great opportunity to be a father. Deal with stuff as it comes along ( if it comes along ) in the mean time don’t overthink or blame yourself.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So it happened fellas. Was actually starting to figure out a plan on coming off and pcting. Been blasting and cruising for about 8 maybe more years now. Never came off. Never do crazy amount of gear but self trt. Recently finished a test mast tren cycle and was just starting my cruise dose of 150 mgs. We began trying a couple weeks ago and boom already happened. Still super early but she took 4 different tests and all came back positive.

Honestly kind of shocked. How is it possible haha? Thought I'd be completely shut down. Anyone else get their girl pregnant on blast or cruise or being on for years. All I've used has been ugl gear. Super curious as I assumed their was no hope. Also stressed if using ugl gear could cause any potential harm to the baby?

Had two kids, I was beginner on prohormones summer 2015 like DMZ, no test base... Nevertheless had daughter in 2016 (age 36), but had my son in 2018 (age 38). We could've did more, but decided to get vasectomy to spare her more C-section (she's petite and I was a large baby, and so we're my kids) I was full shutdown in 2018 and am still on TRT...but didn't seem to affect fertility and my kids are both healthy, tall, smart for being 6 & 4 respectively.

Sounds like you're like me, gear doesn't necessarily hurt ones fertility, maybe for some it does... Heck I'd thought all the party drugs in my 20/30s would've had more consequences, but nah.

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Tha
Had two kids, I was beginner on prohormones summer 2015 like DMZ, no test base... Nevertheless had daughter in 2016 (age 36), but had my son in 2018 (age 38). We could've did more, but decided to get vasectomy to spare her more C-section (she's petite and I was a large baby, and so we're my kids) I was full shutdown in 2018 and am still on TRT...but didn't seem to affect fertility and my kids are both healthy, tall, smart for being 6 & 4 respectively.

Sounds like you're like me, gear doesn't necessarily hurt ones fertility, maybe for some it does... Heck I'd thought all the party drugs in my 20/30s would've had more consequences, but nah.
Thanks man appreciate the response. Some guy on one of the forums was saying with aas use whatever sperm you have left is probably weak or deformed. Any truth to that. I did not use hcg during all those years so not sure if any harm of that. Was planning on using some if we had trouble conceiving.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tha

Thanks man appreciate the response. Some guy on one of the forums was saying with aas use whatever sperm you have left is probably weak or deformed. Any truth to that. I did not use hcg during all those years so not sure if any harm of that. Was planning on using some if we had trouble conceiving.
Yeah people say all kinds of stuff, most of it a rehash of science white papers they didn't read themselves, and probably couldn't understand fully.. or worse just heard from some random source "they trust".

It's going to vary, some folks may have issues, but for the most part you can find other threads on here where guys say the same thing.. I was on gear X years.. came off, stayed on and still had kids.

I think your body's ability to procreate despite exogenous hormone use can still be pretty strong it seems, most having perfectly normal kids.

Be interesting to see a survey or study on guys who did gear for awhile and still had normal kids despite all the naysaying and fear.

Not saying this is a free lunch, but perhaps overblown fear..

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dude those couple guys at meso are messing with you. Sperm quality doesnt necessarily mean a genetically defective sperm that still has the ability to fertilise an egg, it tends to mean a percentage of your total sperm that have formation or functional defects that will negatively impact their ability to fertilise at all. The quality referred to means they wont be able to fertilise. The ones that can, are good quality. Its purely from a functional perspective.

Healthy (ie functional) sperm can lead to birth defects. This can happen whether you use AAS or not. AAS users, just like non-users, on a whole tend to have healthy kids.

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Be interesting to see a survey or study on guys who did gear for awhile and still had normal kids despite all the naysaying and fear.
That study would be excellent, along with a myriad of health related studies that could go along with it, if AAS use could get legalized and those individuals who choose to use them could get them prescribed and we could actually get doctors who are educated on their effects, health markers, PCT, etc, etc.

Instead, almost everyone who is interested in using gear has to go through the black market to some degree and rely on advice received mostly from strangers on the internet (or bros at the gym who got their info from either other bros, or the internet).

Sorry, I'll get off my soap box... my apologies if I end up derailing the discussion!

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Congratulations bro…..looks like it was God’s plan for you and your wife to have a child or children. Those little Swimmers are persistent and will find a way to reach their goal.
But likes already been said, we know there is a decrease in sperm count with anabolic steroid use, but unless someone has been running a lot of Trest you’ll usually still have quite a few survivors, and it only takes one of those little suckers, and boom.
👶🏻😎

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dude those couple guys at meso are messing with you. Sperm quality doesnt necessarily mean a genetically defective sperm that still has the ability to fertilise an egg, it tends to mean a percentage of your total sperm that have formation or functional defects that will negatively impact their ability to fertilise at all. The quality referred to means they wont be able to fertilise. The ones that can, are good quality. Its purely from a functional perspective.

Healthy (ie functional) sperm can lead to birth defects. This can happen whether you use AAS or not. AAS users, just like non-users, on a whole tend to have healthy kids.
All of this.

Sperm count being low and/or with poor motility from AAS use just affects odds of being fertile, aka being able to make it to the egg - you sent a winner in past the goalie, so that hurdle has been crossed and no longer relevant.

All of my real life friends/associates who conceived on AAS did have girls. I always came off entirely & happened to have a boy when we tried to conceive (off-cycle). But my dad had more boys than girls and so did my older brother, so I could just be more prone to have had my son anyway. And honestly it won’t matter to you in the end; life is about to level up in difficulty and satisfaction.

Congratulations man!

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
All of this.

Sperm count being low and/or with poor motility from AAS use just affects odds of being fertile, aka being able to make it to the egg - you sent a winner in past the goalie, so that hurdle has been crossed and no longer relevant.

All of my real life friends/associates who conceived on AAS did have girls. I always came off entirely & happened to have a boy when we tried to conceive (off-cycle). But my dad had more boys than girls and so did my older brother, so I could just be more prone to have had my son anyway. And honestly it won’t matter to you in the end; life is about to level up in difficulty and satisfaction.

Congratulations man!
Thanks man appreciate it. Needed to hear that man. Been stressing myself out like crazy the past few days researching and stuff. One guy on another forum was saying the sperm is deformed and all that. But makes sense what you said. Is there anything I should do in the meantime. Should I pick up some hcg and start taking that. In case God forbid something happens we can be ready with "better" sperm?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol, those meso guys have no idea what they are talking about. This is from an IVF doctor:

"Does abnormal sperm cause abnormal babies?

The answer is no. The structure of the sperm does not affect the baby in terms of causing any defects physically or mentally. The only issue that can cause due to abnormal sperm morphology is that, depending upon the percentage and the density of abnormal sperms, the pregnancy can be delayed or not occur altogether."

Even the studies those retards posted are clear that the issue is the ABILITY to concieve, not the RESULT of conception (the baby).

Again...as an AAS user you are no more or less likely to have an abnormal baby than a non-user. Youre needlessly making yourself anxious over that meso thread.

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Lol, those meso guys have no idea what they are talking about. This is from an IVF doctor:

"Does abnormal sperm cause abnormal babies?

The answer is no. The structure of the sperm does not affect the baby in terms of causing any defects physically or mentally. The only issue that can cause due to abnormal sperm morphology is that, depending upon the percentage and the density of abnormal sperms, the pregnancy can be delayed or not occur altogether."

Even the studies those retards posted are clear that the issue is the ABILITY to concieve, not the RESULT of conception (the baby).

Again...as an AAS user you are no more or less likely to have an abnormal baby than a non-user. Youre needlessly making yourself anxious over that meso thread.
Thanks appreciate you taking the time. Seems like I need to get of the forums, stop stressing, take care of the wife and enjoy the ride

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man appreciate it. Needed to hear that man. Been stressing myself out like crazy the past few days researching and stuff. One guy on another forum was saying the sperm is deformed and all that. But makes sense what you said. Is there anything I should do in the meantime. Should I pick up some hcg and start taking that. In case God forbid something happens we can be ready with "better" sperm?
Injectable L-Carnitine, allegedly & anecdotally, makes a very positive difference in sperm numbers according to Alex Kikel.

The theory he presents in his L-Carnitine ebook, just a possible explanation, is that L-Carn may be improving the mitochondrial health of the sperm over several months of therapy (as new sperm are generated).

His basic recommendation for all-around use in that book, is 200mg IM at least 4 days per week. If training, preWO is ideal for added pumps and muscular endurance and glycogen sparing, but any time of day you can get it in will be sufficient to build & maintain an elevated level of L-Carnitine. Which does a whole lot of great things, like improve the effects of the dose of gear you’re taking & mobilize fat easier for burning (if you are in a caloric deficit). It generally improves bloodwork, if anything, and it’s quite affordable, so as a gear head you really don’t have any reason not to try it. 4 little slinpins a week isn’t a hard commitment to keep, especially when it improves your training.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

As some of the guys have said, there is no known connection between steroids (in Men) and birth defects.
In women, that isn't true.

I have done some reading on it.

There are some toxins (specifically, designed ones like Agent Orange), that can, and Have caused birth defects after the Father was exposed.

:)(y)

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
As some of the guys have said, there is no known connection between steroids (in Men) and birth defects.
In women, that isn't true.

I have done some reading on it.

There are some toxins (specifically, designed ones like Agent Orange), that can, and Have caused birth defects after the Father was exposed.

:)(y)
Thanks man appreciate it. Was looking up more stuff and said how dangerous aromasin is for the female during pregnancy. I was taking aromasin with my trt. Would that cause any harm to the fetus? Or is it only if women take it? Saw on one forum where they said contact of bodily fluids of a male taking aromasin could harm the fetus. Didn't post link or source though?

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks man appreciate it. Was looking up more stuff and said how dangerous aromasin is for the female during pregnancy. I was taking aromasin with my trt. Would that cause any harm to the fetus? Or is it only if women take it? Saw on one forum where they said contact of bodily fluids of a male taking aromasin could harm the fetus. Didn't post link or source though?
I’m pretty sure that’s only in women as well. Damaged sperm just prevents that sperm from fertilizing the egg, but doesn’t effect the woman or fetus. The sad part is so many people post theories or here say, and then it’s taken as a scientific fact without any studies or scientific evidence. Basically you have to look at the sperm as a seed that fertilizes the egg. If the seed is bad, then it either doesn’t reach the egg or is unable to fertilize it if it does.

Last edited:

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Gender is determined by the size of the impregnator's cock. Larger cock = 98.7% chance of having a boy.

For those of you that suffer from having a large cock and want a daughter...Don't go balls deep. Only go half way in with it especially for the load dumping. Thank me later.

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m pretty sure that’s only in women as well. Damaged sperm just prevents that sperm from fertilizing the egg, but doesn’t effect the woman or fetus. The sad part is so many people post theories or here say, and then it’s taken as a scientific fact without any studies or scientific evidence. Basically you have to look at the sperm as a seed that fertilizes the egg. If the seed is bad, then it either doesn’t reach the egg or is unable to fertilize it if it does.
Thanks man. Appreciate you guys help and talking it out with me. I think my main worry is that I didn't use hcg or anything to help. Was going to start soon but was busting in the wife because I thought I was infertile. So in my head since I didn't use hcg my sperm must be weak or deformed or something. Which would increase likelyhood of a miscarriage since it's not as high quality sperm as it would of been if I was taking hcg. Any truth to that?

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Whew, feel like we've been over this a few times now. You should consider just letting this go and leaving it in God's hands.

Odds are in your favor that everything with the baby is fine. That being said, miscarriages are far more common than most people are aware because, unfortunately, people don't discuss them when they happen. So the woman/couple is left with a myriad of negative emotions (devastating loss, depression, confusion). Most people don't seek the comfort of friends and family, they isolate themselves and try to conceal things, suffering in silence wondering what they did wrong.

Human reproduction is a miraculous process, it's unbelievably complex, and so many things have to go right for a baby to be born. It's truly mind-blowing that it's successful as often as it is.

But you didn't create the whole process. So you can't take credit for the outcome (good or bad) any more than a farmer can take credit for photosynthesis, or the sun shining, or rain falling. All you did was plant a seed. Let God take care of the rest, He always does.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks man. Appreciate you guys help and talking it out with me. I think my main worry is that I didn't use hcg or anything to help. Was going to start soon but was busting in the wife because I thought I was infertile. So in my head since I didn't use hcg my sperm must be weak or deformed or something. Which would increase likelyhood of a miscarriage since it's not as high quality sperm as it would of been if I was taking hcg. Any truth to that?
No, zero.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Gender is determined by the size of the impregnator's cock. Larger cock = 98.7% chance of having a boy.

For those of you that suffer from having a large cock and want a daughter...Don't go balls deep. Only go half way in with it especially for the load dumping. Thank me later.
I’ve always considered myself the type to overcome all odds!

What did I just say?

Stop with this silly bro science worrying. Go make your wife a healthy meal she likes and enjoy your blessings.

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’ve always considered myself the type to overcome all odds!

What did I just say?

Stop with this silly bro science worrying. Go make your wife a healthy meal she likes and enjoy your blessings.
Thanks man. I know I'm driving myself nuts. Last thing.
Any danger from ugl gear and getting pregnant. Just cause you technically don't know exactly what's in it? Only ever use ugl. Hoping to get a script soon but gotta figure out the whole process.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any danger from ugl gear and getting pregnant. Just cause you technically don't know exactly what's in it? Only ever use ugl. Hoping to get a script soon but gotta figure out the whole process.
There’s always a chance, but it’s minimum as far as affecting the baby. Most of the risk with consuming anything would be with your wife. Even when they have had tests that they said was a chance that could have been a miscarriage from caused from the husband’s choices. The percentage were so low and they were not always sure of all the surrounding factors, so that’s why they say this could have been a cause. But even when everything is perfect there has been a very small percentage of people that had unexplained miscarriages. But the numbers are in your favor, just make sure your wife is careful with what she consumes. But stress and worry can contribute to issues as well, so just calm down and enjoy your blessing brother, because you wouldn’t want your wife to feel your stress and cause her unnecessary worry as well.

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Congrats!

I just started trying to have a child too. I haven’t hopped off but I implemented HCG. I’m on month 2 of trying.

So this post gives me hope!!
Good luck brother yea I'm sure in due time it'll happen. You have a script or you use ugl?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Can you trust a drug dealer to definitely not have any other contaminants in your gear? Of course not. Heavy metals and such do end up in UGL gear. This is the main reason to get a script or source true pharma gear for your cruises eventually at some point, just to limit longterm exposure.

That being said, would a profit-driven individual (like someone willing to make/sell illicit drugs) ever intentionally add other compounds unnecessary to the sale of their product? Of course not. If it doesn’t up the perceived value or increase margins, it’s a waste of money. So while someone may put masteron in “primo” or Dbol in “Var”, nobody is injecting lead into your vials of Tren for the hell of it. That’s bad for business.

Congrats!

I just started trying to have a child too. I haven’t hopped off but I implemented HCG. I’m on month 2 of trying.

So this post gives me hope!!
If you can get your hands on HMG, taking a lot of that as well can help conceive while staying on gear. I don’t remember the doses, but it is pricey and you need a lot of vials. But could be something to explore later if sperm testing shows you currently have poor fertility.

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good luck brother yea I'm sure in due time it'll happen. You have a script or you use ugl?
I use UGL. I’ve been using HCG. And looks like she’s pregnant. Going to doc today to confirm.

Just happens that I’m on my heaviest cycle too. 600 test 300 tren 300 mast plus GH.

I was real worried because I ran my first cycle super young with no PCT.

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you trust a drug dealer to definitely not have any other contaminants in your gear? Of course not. Heavy metals and such do end up in UGL gear. This is the main reason to get a script or source true pharma gear for your cruises eventually at some point, just to limit longterm exposure.

That being said, would a profit-driven individual (like someone willing to make/sell illicit drugs) ever intentionally add other compounds unnecessary to the sale of their product? Of course not. If it doesn’t up the perceived value or increase margins, it’s a waste of money. So while someone may put masteron in “primo” or Dbol in “Var”, nobody is injecting lead into your vials of Tren for the hell of it. That’s bad for business.

If you can get your hands on HMG, taking a lot of that as well can help conceive while staying on gear. I don’t remember the doses, but it is pricey and you need a lot of vials. But could be something to explore later if sperm testing shows you currently have poor fertility.
I only ran 1 vial of HMG, but I did run 1 vial of triptorelin with it. Along with HCG throughout.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd do a sly paternity test. Not trusting any woman that gets knocked up that fast when I'm on gear! 😄

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Thanks man yea that was my concern. Any ideas if heavy metals in the male is a concern when conceiving a child?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
There's literally thousands of bodybuilders with children and millions of steroid users with children. One of the side effects of having a child while your on gear is that they end up with better muscle building genetics. Look at pretty much every mainstream bodybuilders child, almost all of them have phenomenal potential for muscle growth.

My buddy conceived all his children on cycle, all healthy.

I'd be much more concerned with what the government puts in our food and water supply then what's in my gear.

There's a reason that almost all of today's men have lower testosterone then 50 years ago and girls think there boys and pineapples and thems and theys. It's not from the steroids there parents were on....

Sorry I'm ranting. I wish you the best of luck and happy healthy children, but if something was wrong it's probably not because you ran some cycles.

I remember when my kids were little beautiful babies, I couldn't wait for them to start walking and talking, then by the time there 7 or 8 you just wish they would sit down and zip it. Now there 14 and 16 and all they do is want money and yell at me.

Ahhh the wonders of being a parent, it's fantastic:/

LOL 😂🤣🤣

Everything is gonna be fine bro, start getting prepared!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'd do a sly paternity test. Not trusting any woman that gets knocked up that fast when I'm on gear! 😄
My sperm count has never been killed on gear. Steroids are not birth control and people have a huge misconception that it's hard to get pregnant on cycle.

If your sperm was good before gear it will likely remain good enough to conceive on gear.

Hell, trestolone was supposed to be a male contraceptive and is the most supressive and it still wasn't good enough to use as birth control

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also, there's a pregnancy protocol that involves using 3000mg of testosterone per week.....

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

You're welcome. ;)

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
My sperm count has never been killed on gear. Steroids are not birth control and people have a huge misconception that it's hard to get pregnant on cycle.

If your sperm was good before gear it will likely remain good enough to conceive on gear.

Hell, trestolone was supposed to be a male contraceptive and is the most supressive and it still wasn't good enough to use as birth control
Chill homie. It's Friday night. Just laugh and keep movin' 😉