Got off TRT . How does my bloodwork look?

jiu jitsu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Total T: 624 ng/dl (264-916)
Free T: 11.3 pg/ml (9,3-26.5)
Estradiol sensitive: 19.8 pg/ml (8-35)
SHBG: 43.9 (16.5-55.9)

feeling ok. energy is good, not like when I was on TRT, but much better than before. 1 wierd thing I noticed is I have low alkaline Phosphatase.. not sure what to make of that

Last edited:
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How long ago was it that you last inj TRT? What post-TRT drugs have you been on, if any, and when did you finish them?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Total T: 636 ng/dl (264-916)
Free T: 11.3 pg/ml (9,3-26.5)
Estradiol sensitive: 19.8 pg/ml (8-35)
SHBG: 43.9 (16.5-55.9)

feeling ok. energy is good, not like when I was on TRT, but much better than before. 1 wierd thing I noticed is I have low alkaline Phosphatase.. not sure what to make of that
In addition to NAC questions, how long were you on TRT?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The real question is, was it real trt or self prescribed.

I'm self prescribed and even after years, when I come off "rarely" I think I have 1 time only in the past 3 years, my numbers look just like the ones above.

If I was hypogonadism then I doubt I'd be recovering like that.

I talked about this in another thread recently. I know guys that are in their 40s and 50s who have been on gear for years without coming off and they don't even run trt when they drop down they just run one cc a week of whatever it is they're using. Some of these guys come off cold turkey no PCT and bounce back and recover just fine.

Back to the numbers, you could be doing something to get that shbg to come down a little bit and get your free testosterone a little higher. That would improve a few things

jiu jitsu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How long ago was it that you last inj TRT? What post-TRT drugs have you been on, if any, and when did you finish them?
In addition to NAC questions, how long were you on TRT?
Was on TRT for a year, ran hcg at around 500-750 iu a week for the last month on TRT, then got off. waited a couple weeks, continued hcg without trt and started enclomiphene for around 8 weeks.

it has been over a month since my last enclomiphene dosage (half life is around 9 hours). Bloodwork was done last week

jiu jitsu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The real question is, was it real trt or self prescribed.

I'm self prescribed and even after years, when I come off "rarely" I think I have 1 time only in the past 3 years, my numbers look just like the ones above.

If I was hypogonadism then I doubt I'd be recovering like that.

I talked about this in another thread recently. I know guys that are in their 40s and 50s who have been on gear for years without coming off and they don't even run trt when they drop down they just run one cc a week of whatever it is they're using. Some of these guys come off cold turkey no PCT and bounce back and recover just fine.

Back to the numbers, you could be doing something to get that shbg to come down a little bit and get your free testosterone a little higher. That would improve a few things
It was real TRT. my numbers have never looked this good in the past. my E2 and Free T were tanked prior to starting TRT, in the single digits at times. my SHBG was also 80. tried everything to get it down and get those numbers up. Boron, diet changes, stinging nettle, exercise routines and nothing moved the needle.

so Im pretty surprised my numebrs look this good being natural. albeit my free T is bottomed out

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It was real TRT. my numbers have never looked this good in the past. my E2 and Free T were tanked prior to starting TRT. my SHBG was also 80. tried everything to get it down and get those numbers up. Boron, diet changes, stinging nettle, exercise routines and nothing moved the needle.

so Im pretty surprised my numebrs look this good being natural. albeit my free T is bottomed out
You're free t is not bottomed out it's normal. But that doesn't mean we can't get it higher. My next question is how long after PCT was it that you got this blood work done I'm just wondering if these numbers are going to stay. I'm extremely surprised on how high they are seeing that you were a real trt candidate. I'm actually quite impressed LOL

jiu jitsu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You're free t is not bottomed out it's normal. But that doesn't mean we can't get it higher. My next question is how long after PCT was it that you got this blood work done I'm just wondering if these numbers are going to stay. I'm extremely surprised on how high they are seeing that you were a real trt candidate. I'm actually quite impressed LOL
I feel the same. I was shocked to see these numbers, It has been over a month since my last enclomiphene dose. the half life being around 9 hours, much shorter than clomid.

last dose of PCT was around july 30th. (end of july. cant remember the exact date)

so this is my bloodwork around 5 weeks after TRT

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I feel the same. I was shocked to see these numbers, It has been over a month since my last enclomiphene dose. the half life being around 9 hours, much shorter than clomid.

last dose of PCT was around july 30th. (end of july. cant remember the exact date)

so this is my bloodwork around 5 weeks after TRT
Wow, that's awesome

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Very good bloodwork for coming off trt. After a year I wouldn’t call it trt I would say a prolonged cycle but still very nice. Usually levels tend to drop within the next 6-8 months. 12-16 weeks post pct is where you really see where you’ll end up. It’s looking very good for you though.

jiu jitsu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Very good bloodwork for coming off trt. After a year I wouldn’t call it trt I would say a prolonged cycle but still very nice. Usually levels tend to drop within the next 6-8 months. 12-16 weeks post pct is where you really see where you’ll end up. It’s looking very good for you though.
Ill do an update 6 months from now and compare labs. hopefully I can keep it up

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ill do an update 6 months from now and compare labs. hopefully I can keep it up
You may have mentioned this before.....
Why did you decide to come off?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
pretty much all of them. Headache, chills, sweats, weakness, coughing etc.. on day 10 or so. Finally improving. First time getting it
Oh wow. Not many people left who haven't got it! Glad your getting better.