got my blood work back...I'm anemic

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
so I have NEVER hit a vein, even when using test-P for a 10 week cycle. I got dieted down to where I could see all 8 abs but never had any vascularity. My liver values were elevated from dbol "in my current cycle", but I also found out I'm anemic. what's strange is that I'm anemic after using EQ for about 7 weeks! what was I before?? Is this why i've always been weak? I've worked hard to get to the size I am now, but I never look hard, im just getting to where I can bench 300 even tho I weigh 250 "Fairly" lean for a bulk.

hopefully I can get an EPO prescription so that I can bring syringes into Japan legally! If you don't know syringes are the only legal problem with juicing in Japan :)

Lots to think about...

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
wow interesting. I hope you can bring um up here too lol.

rebelhead

rebelhead

Banned
Awards
that happened to me 7 years ago. i was right in the middle of a m1t, tren acetate, and 4-ad cycle. i thought my rbc would be high, but it was low. i just ignored it. i guess it went away. i wonder what causes this.

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
Post your blood work, including ferritin level.

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
Okay, I'll scan it when I get home tonight.
Dbol lowers rbc right "in contrast to most aas"? And the EQ hadn't kicked in when that was taken, so that might explain it. Also, I'm almost sure the dbol is why my liver values were weird, so that should fix itself.