Got any info on Green Tomato SE?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm sold on Nocturnabol. But I'm curious about the green tomato. What is it? What does it do? Do you have any studies on it?

The formula works GREAT, so I'm not hung up on the GT, just curious.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Haven't dug around for any real conclusive evidence regarding Green tomato extract, but I can vouch that it works. I tried Nocturnabol because I had great success with another product that contained Green Tomato extract (Endothil CR). After about 2 weeks, I noticed that my arms had begun to be really sore and tight. Couldn't figure out what the deal was, until I broke the tape measure out for the monthly measurement. About did a double take when I saw nearly a quarter of an inch extra on my pipes. Some people bag on it,(Green Tomato extract) but for me it worked. I love Nocturnabol, and even stack it with some other goodies, but you really can't go wrong with it. If you want a killer stack, add some: GABA,ZMA, and something that contains macuna pruriens, then get ready to go sleepy sleep.

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
To be honest. I didn't add that ingredient, so I don't have a lot of info on it besides my experiences....and I take the stuff religiously.

I know it works, but I'll dig up some info from my chemist.

LD

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome! It really doesn't matter, because the formula is just so damn good, but I'm interested anyway.

I'm placing an order for more right now. I used my last one yesterday, ugh.

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome! It really doesn't matter, because the formula is just so damn good, but I'm interested anyway.

I'm placing an order for more right now. I used my last one yesterday, ugh.
I'm about to run a newsletter promotion. Not sure if your on the email list....I think most are. Anyways it's buy one Decavol and get a free Nocturnabol.

Just FYI

LD

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's a deal, there. I haven't done PH's since the old 1AD, but if I were, I'd look into Decavol. I need to read up more on those logs.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been using Scivation Knockout, and though it's great for sleep, I think it has too much melatonin in it, as I get the same groggy feeling, and I don't seem to be recovering as well as with Nocturnabol. Combine the dose of melatonin/non-grogginess, with recovery, and Nocturnabol is superior.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i enjoy it alot. i looked it up awhile ago but am forgetting...check out pubmed though thats what i use for all ingredient questions and proofs

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i enjoy it alot. i looked it up awhile ago but am forgetting...check out pubmed though thats what i use for all ingredient questions and proofs

Good idea. I'll look this up tomorrow. I questioned the Green Tomato SE at first, but the fomula works great, so I forgot to get more info on it. It wasn't an ingredient I recommended for Nocturnabol, but I'm sure it's effect if our chemist insisted on it.

LD