Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Got a Q about what to use during cycle. Provoron, Aromosin, or Novadex

Gio436

Member
Got a Q about what to use during cycle. Provoron, Aromosin, Novadex, or clomid
14 week cycle 1 gm of test sust, 400 eq, anadrol for first 20 days
 
Def not clomid. Nolva would help prevent gyno, but armidex would prob be best to keep the really high estrogen your going to possible be battleing down and keep gains slightly less bloated. Aromasin should do the same thing as well.
 
Proviron is cool but too mild to use as your ai when running real high doses like you. Aromasin or adex is what you need. I'd say run as little as you can get away with so I'd start at .5 mg adex, or 12.5 mg of aromasin than work up form there as needed
 
Proviron is cool but too mild to use as your ai when running real high doses like you. Aromasin or adex is what you need. I'd say run as little as you can get away with so I'd start at .5 mg adex, or 12.5 mg of aromasin than work up form there as needed
12.5 aromasin ed when **** starts getting too "wet"
 
I'd be more concerned with gyno from a gram of test plus eq more than bloat.
 
Back
Top