Gorilla mode pre workout

shannongeikie

shannongeikie

Awards
Does anyone know where I can purchase gorilla mode pre workout and their other supplements

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I Googled it and couldn't find it in stock anywhere. Looks like they may have quit making it.

But if you're looking for a preworkout with a stimulant in it, you'd probably like Hi Tech Jack'd Up. It has DMHA and caffeine in it in it, so it works good to give you a boost. It's trying to replicate the original Jack3d formula.

INGREDIENTS: WHAT MAKES JACK'D UP WORK
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (5.55 grams)
Servings Per Container: 45

Proprietary Blend 4145mg

*L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate 2:1, Creatine Monohydrate, Beta Alanine, Creatine HCl, Creatine Nitrate, Disodium Creatine Phosphate, Caffeine, 2-Aminoisoheptane HCl, Agmatine Sulphate (AgmaPure®), Schisandra Chinensis (Berry) Extract

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
@Rad83 Hey you found it! I searched Amazon and it only came back as out of stock. How'd you find it?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@Rad83 Hey you found it! I searched Amazon and it only came back as out of stock. How'd you find it?
Just searched “gorilla mode”

What’s the exotic stim under caffeine at 375mg?

(Not sure id purchase this if I was interested as I don’t see a free shipping option and it’s not fulfilled by amazon)

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just searched “gorilla mode”

What’s the exotic stim under caffeine at 375mg?

(Not sure id purchase this if I was interested as I don’t see a free shipping option and it’s not fulfilled by amazon)
Ah it’s Eria Jarensis, and quite a lot of it...

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ah it’s Eria Jarensis, and quite a lot of it...
It's a pretty interesting blend. It has Kanna in it, which is a very interesting supplement with a lot of potential for anxiety reduction.