Good Weight Gainer?

Kühn

Awards
Could someone suggets a good weight gainer out there, that is tried tested and true?
I was looking at n-large, since there always seems to be good reviews about it.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Make your own...

15oz milk
1/3 cup oatmeal
1 tablespoon flax oil
2 scoops whey powder
2 scoops natural peanut butter

Blend it up and its actually very good and much more quality and a better macronutrient breakdown as opposed to a commercial gainer, ie. N-Large 2.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by YellowJacket
Make your own...

15oz milk
1/3 cup oatmeal
1 tablespoon flax oil
2 scoops whey powder
2 scoops natural peanut butter

Blend it up and its actually very good and much more quality and a better macronutrient breakdown as opposed to a commercial gainer, ie. N-Large 2.
There you go, much better than N-Fat II :D

I do something along that line, sometimes with no oatmeal, other times with no PB, but very good :)

Kühn

Awards
Is it pretty easy to stomach? Cause lately my stomach has been really sensitive=

Biggs

Awards
  • Established

I was looking at n-large, since there always seems to be good reviews about it.
maybe if you're a professional cyclist... it's unfortunate that N-Large always gets this sort of weight gainer/MRP label because I really do think it tastes awesome and what you DO pay for, is at least good quality (exceeds label claims etc), but it's only real applicability would be a half serving with some other whey product mixed in post workout, and *maybe* a half serving in the morning with other protein breakfast... I dunno, N-Large is funny. I'll always be a fan of the 10 lb industrial paint tub lol. the homemade stuff above is tasty as hell, bump to the recipe. experiment with it, you'll like it. also, look for Wardog's protein-peanut butter-oatmeal goobers... those fuckers are gooooood.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Re: Re: Good Weight Gainer?

also, look for Wardog's protein-peanut butter-oatmeal goobers... those fuckers are gooooood.
you got that right brother. its tough to make a batch and see it gone in 10 minutes....:( that good and heavily dense in calories.....Sage