Unanswered Good things to add to Rad140 cycle

Chinnmusic

Chinnmusic

Awards
First and foremost my RAD140 comes from a legit source so no need to talk about that.

I’m currently on week one of my RAD140 cycle at 15mg a day. I’m going to take 15mg a day for a little over a month and then raise it to 30mg for about a month. (8week cycle)

I was wondering if there are any supplements that would be great to take while doing this RAD140 cycle??

I currently have these and was thinking about taking them: HI-Tech Phosphagen Creatine complex, multi vitamin, BSN AminoX, Glutamine, Myogenix Critical Mass protein and Purnative Hydrolyzed whey isolate.

Is there anything else you think I should add to my cycle?
What supplements do you think I should take after my cycle?
If you respond thank you for your time

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
To be honest the best add on is a real steroid. Those things you mentioned won’t make or break you cycle. Nothing else matters as much as a SERM after your cycle.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As mentioned above best thing to add would be an actual anabolic compound who would do something for you. Rad could be effective but I’ve had to run it 40+mgs and by the point you reached the effective dosage it’s ridiculously toxic on bloodworks. I’d use sarms as an add on to actual compounds imo.

Chinnmusic

Chinnmusic

Awards
As mentioned above best thing to add would be an actual anabolic compound who would do something for you. Rad could be effective but I’ve had to run it 40+mgs and by the point you reached the effective dosage it’s ridiculously toxic on bloodworks. I’d use sarms as an add on to actual compounds imo.
Do you think any of the pro-hormones that you can buy that is legal is worth a ****? If not what would you suggest as cycle that I don’t have to pin every day? Also looking for a good trustworthy source but I know we should not talk about it on this platform...?

Chinnmusic

Chinnmusic

Awards
To be honest the best add on is a real steroid. Those things you mentioned won’t make or break you cycle. Nothing else matters as much as a SERM after your cycle.
What would you suggest as semi beginners cycle that I don’t have to pin every day that is not to harsh on the body? Also been looking for a trustworthy source but I know we can’t talk about that here...?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What would you suggest as semi beginners cycle that I don’t have to pin every day that is not to harsh on the body? Also been looking for a trustworthy source but I know we can’t talk about that here...?
PRE have both Clomid and M-Sten for an example. PRE is trustworthy and high quality.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do you think any of the pro-hormones that you can buy that is legal is worth a ****? If not what would you suggest as cycle that I don’t have to pin every day? Also looking for a good trustworthy source but I know we should not talk about it on this platform...?
Msten,m1a,dmz are still sold legally and are one of the strongest orals ever created. You can also find superdrol easily even though I’m not going to suggest that here because it’s illegal. Also a simple 500mg of test pinned twice a week with a kicker like msten or m1a would be an insane first cycle. If you’re not willing to pin there’s other options brother I just think it’s harder that route