Whats a good test booster for 2020

vitality
energy,
calm alpha feeling
feeling of strength
maybe a little pump through the day
good sleep

Im just feeling a little run down at 38, could do with a boost

Libido is already back to normal after many months of various supplements.

Mutant Test looked good, but held off pulling the trigger

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sustain Alpha is still one of the most popular test boosters

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
another vote for sustain alpha

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Get Diesel V4.jpg

One of The Best !!

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
Why couldn’t one use sustain alpha year around either since it’s more natural. Wouldn’t it be a better alternative than trt per say if it worked for someone. My total t is great, but free test is not. It really only needs to improve 4-6 points to be in normal

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Why couldn’t one use sustain alpha year around either since it’s more natural. Wouldn’t it be a better alternative than trt per say if it worked for someone. My total t is great, but free test is not. It really only needs to improve 4-6 points to be in normal
:unsure:
@delsolrob

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm sure there is bloodwork floating around here somewhere...it's been a popular PCT product for a long time!

I know there were some on PHF...RIP - sad that repository of information died

You don't want to run AI's for test boosting for extended periods of time. 7,8 benzo is a potent AI.

If you want something with impressive bloodwork for raising test - there are a number of users who did pre and post bloodwork for Virtus by Iron Legion - but I do think Sustain is better for libido. But, the numbers were amazingly great for Virtus - but crushing estrogen and raising testosterone isn't necessarily going to have a positive impact on libido

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm sure there is bloodwork floating around here somewhere...it's been a popular PCT product for a long time!

I know there were some on PHF...RIP - sad that repository of information died

You don't want to run AI's for test boosting for extended periods of time. 7,8 benzo is a potent AI.

If you want something with impressive bloodwork for raising test - there are a number of users who did pre and post bloodwork for Virtus by Iron Legion - but I do think Sustain is better for libido. But, the numbers were amazingly great for Virtus - but crushing estrogen and raising testosterone isn't necessarily going to have a positive impact on libido
just for the record, what is longest you would recommend running sustain alpha for?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don’t usually recommend running any test booster for more than 60 days without taking a 30 day break

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
I am not wanting to crush estrogen and figured sustain wasn’t really going to do that. My issue is freeing up more testosterone and and raising free test

Toff

Awards
  • Established
EVL TEST gets 9/10 on Bodybuilding dot com

1500 reviews too.

Will give it a shot as it gets high elsewhere too, i know not everyone loves daa but i know i do, fenugreek also a biggy at the minute, DIM for eastrogen control, D3 (im deficient)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
EVL TEST gets 9/10 on Bodybuilding dot com

1500 reviews too.

Will give it a shot as it gets high elsewhere too, i know not everyone loves daa but i know i do, fenugreek also a biggy at the minute, DIM for eastrogen control, D3 (im deficient)
if you are deficient in D3 i would not rely on this.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2-3 months on M-Test and then 2-3 months on Sustain and then 2-3 month Viron and then 2-3 months Sustain then 2-3 months M-test and so on and on.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
2-3 months on M-Test and then 2-3 months on Sustain and then 2-3 month Viron and then 2-3 months Sustain then 2-3 months M-test and so on and on.
i would also throw dermacrine into the mix.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If willing to go into the mild hormone route I agree.
dhea and pregnenolone are so mainstream available i often think of them more as natural supplements instead of hormonals....although you are correct, they are hormonal.

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
Used dermacrine. Felt amazing on it but thought it would shut me down and need to remain fertile.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Used dermacrine. Felt amazing on it but thought it would shut me down and need to remain fertile.
try sustain alpha m-test combo, i've been on trt for over a dozen years and volume has decreased a lot over the years but that combo always improves volume up to spurt versus dribble. sorry to be so blunt!!!

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Yeah 1 squirt or i get shut down, same with sustain alpha, it says i need 3 squirts

felt pretty rubbish after, docs asking me if id cycled, i hadnt. they didnt believe me

D3 is low yes, they gave me 20,000 iu for 2 weeks then said take d3 supps going forward.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
im 35 and did this stack for 2 months, gave me good results actually

Brawn Test Complete v2 and Corti-Lean v2 Stack
nice - double dose of ashwaganda though.. makes me sleepy

the issue here is M-test everone mentions is not available in the uk at a decent price, didnt really wanna spend £60 o one product!

we have a lot of muscletech, animal or uk/eu brands of stuff, rest comes from america taking ages or you pay someone like predator a fortune for them

Reflex are UK ased, their test booster is BORON, FENUGREEK and L-Cartinine - unsure if thats any good