good test base for yk11 at 10mg, rad140 20mg, mk2886 at 20mg and gw 2mg

derekab95

Awards
doing rad140 20mg, yk11 10mg(split), mk2886 20mg aND GW 20MG WITH ARIMISTANE 25MG A DAY. anyone ran anything similar? i have pct and AI on hand. will i get suppressed? i just started 2 days ago and am willing to drop the yk11 if it seems too risky. any oppinions
what is a good test base to run with it? if i need one at all

edit.. taking out yk11

Last edited:
solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just add in some lgd then some hcgenerate for pct, forget the serm and voila! A Dylan gemelli cycle

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You will get suppressed. When you come off your testosterone levels will be very low and you wont have any chemicals in your body to make up for it.....Without using a SERM during. I know its not the norm but I questioned this so I did much research, MUCH research and my conclusion is, based on not only ball size but actual blood work, that SERMS will maintain your testosterone production during cycle. People can flame away, its their loss.

I use clomid, because I don't have torem. But I think torem is better. 30mg/day for a mild cycle and move up as compound androgenicy goes up

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
WTF is all that garbage? Sarms? Why not just do a real cycle?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Scared of the po po or old lady surely

IconicForm

IconicForm

Board Sponsor
Awards
few people around here are going to like the kitchen sink approach to dosing. Simplicity is better...

derekab95

Awards
thanks for the solid advice ill do some research into taking nolva during the cycle. ill drop yk11 too

derekab95

Awards
cant afford it and don't have access to it. unless i want to deal with some dodgy c*nts that probably water it down. if i could get test E i'd be on it