Good supps for rehab of a shoulder injury

aoeu

aoeu

Awards
Just looking for good additions to my stack while I rehab a biceps tendon injury in my shoulder. Right now I'm running:

Celadrin/MSM
Glucosamine/Chondroitin/Boswellia
Fish Oil
Proteins high in IGF-1
Topical Celadrin/Menthol
Ice

What else have you found that's good for the joints?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Achilles by Anteaus
Joint Force by E-Pharm

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cissus is about all I have ever had success with when my knees start acting up.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Just looking for good additions to my stack while I rehab a biceps tendon injury in my shoulder. Right now I'm running:

Celadrin/MSM
Glucosamine/Chondroitin/Boswellia
Fish Oil
Proteins high in IGF-1
Topical Celadrin/Menthol
Ice

What else have you found that's good for the joints?
Oral IGF 1 is worthless FYI. But protein itself can stimulate IGF 1 so thats always good haha

Cissus XT is a great choice for joint help.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cissus. I had horrible shoulder issues due to multiple dislocations years ago. Cissus has been the only thing that has really helped keep the pain away. I do think it has helped in my rehab.

aoeu

aoeu

Awards
Wow, I'm impressed with all the people who have good things to say about Cissus. I've never tried that one, I'll have to give it a shot. Maybe I'll try it alongside Achilles (Achilles looks like it has some Cissus, but not enough on its own).

Joint Force is interesting but realistically I don't know if it would sink all the way through the deltoid to reach the injured area.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much and in what split do you dose it per day?
Well, I'm not jimbuick, but the recommended dose is usually around 3000mg. I'd like to also note I use Cissus and it has helped my left shoulder issues and after using Cissus for awhile (solo and included in proprietary products) my left shoulder is pretty much good to go. I can bench/overhead press heavy and not feel like crap (even if I stop using Cissus now).

Products I recommend:
iForce Joint Help (Cissus + other goodies)
Antaeus Labs Achilles (Cissus + other goodies)
SNS Cissus XT/USPLabs SuperCissus (Pure Cissus)
E-Pharm Joint Force (this is a spray. More effective with Saran Wrap)

I also use Fish Oil and Controlled Labs Orange Triad (which has some joint goodies in it)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

avega17

Awards
  • Established
Well, I'm not jimbuick, but the recommended dose is usually around 3000mg. I'd like to also note I use Cissus and it has helped my left shoulder issues and after using Cissus for awhile (solo and included in proprietary products) my left shoulder is pretty much good to go. I can bench/overhead press heavy and not feel like crap (even if I stop using Cissus now).

Products I recommend:
iForce Joint Help (Cissus + other goodies)
Antaeus Labs Achilles (Cissus + other goodies)
SNS Cissus XT/USPLabs SuperCissus (Pure Cissus)
E-Pharm Joint Force (this is a spray. More effective with Saran Wrap)

I also use Fish Oil and Controlled Labs Orange Triad (which has some joint goodies in it)
I've only tried 1g per day from Formutech's Flexible. Once this bottle's done I'm gonna grab some SNS and see how 3g treats me. Do you split up the doses?

Jawbreaker24

Jawbreaker24

Awards
Have you heard of BPC-157?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've only tried 1g per day from Formutech's Flexible. Once this bottle's done I'm gonna grab some SNS and see how 3g treats me. Do you split up the doses?
I split them up 2/2 (1500mg/1500mg). I've also tried them all at once. Doesn't change the effectiveness IMO. I usually take them with meals.

Jawbreaker24

Jawbreaker24

Awards
I will try and post some info on it, in a few...

Jawbreaker24

Jawbreaker24

Awards
Wow, has anybody tried this?! If you're injured, isn't it something you could just get from your doctor?
It's a peptide... Research purposes only.....

Jawbreaker24

Jawbreaker24

Awards
BP BPC 157 the healing peptide

Bpc 157: specifications

Molecular Formula : C62H98N16O22 Molecular Weight : 1419.5355 purity>99%

Sequence: L-Valine, glycyl-L-alpha-glutamyl-L-prolyl-L-prolyl-L-prolylglycyl-L-lysyl-L-prolyl-L-alanyl-L-alpha-aspartyl-L-alpha-aspartyl-L-alanylglycyl-L-leucyl-; glycyl-L-alpha-glutamyl-L-prolyl-L-prolyl-L-prolylglycyllysyl-L-prolyl-L-alanyl-L-alpha-aspartyl-L-alpha-aspartyl-L-alanylglycyl-L-leucyl-L-valine

BPC 157 Stable gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157 (GEPPPGKPADDAGLV, M.W. 1419) may be the new drug stable in human gastric juice, effective both in the upper and lower GI tract, and free of side effects. BPC 157, in addition to an antiulcer effect efficient in therapy of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) (PL 14736) so far only tested in clinical phase II, has a very safe profile, and exhibited a particular wound healing effect. It also has shown to interact with the NO-system, providing endothelium protection and angiogenic effect, even in severely impaired conditions (i.e., it stimulated expression of early growth response 1 gene responsible for cytokine and growth factor generation and early extracellular matrix (collagen) formation (but also its repressor nerve growth factor 1-A binding protein-2)), important to counteract severe complications of advanced and poorly controlled IBD. Hopefully, the lessons from animal studies, particularly advanced intestinal anastomosis healing, reversed short bowel syndrome and fistula healing indicate BPC 157's high significance in further IBD therapy. Also, this supportive evidence (i.e., no toxic effect, limit test negative, LD1 not achieved, no side effect in trials) may counteract the problems commonly exercised in the use of peptidergic agents, particularly those used on a long-term basis.

what is BPC 157 used for in humans/bodybuilders?

well BPC 157 is known for super quick and professional Joint/tendon/ligament healing in all phases of clinical trials.. studies are shown here: BPC 157 has been shown in studies to heal torn quadriceps muscles, detached achilles tendon, muscles that have been damaged/crushed. Demonstrating dramatic fast recovery from muscle tears. Tendon to bone healing - increased ligament healing, BPC 157 has a variety of protective effects in the organs.

Clinical trials demonstrate healing and prevention of stomach ulcers and it is being studied as a burn treatment. Trials show it may help repair some liver damage after prolonged chronic alcohol exposure. No adverse reactions have been seen in clinical trials.

BPC 157 peptide has been shown to heal a variety of wounds in all areas researched, including internal organs, muscles, ligaments, tendons, skin, internal lacerations from surgery, etc.

it can have a use in the medical industry help heal and get rid of stomach ulcers caused by people abusing NSAID drugs

how long can i wait to see some effective results/benefits from this product?

well personally for me ive been using for 1 week and the results are astounding! my right hip is now moveable im almost at a point where i can go in the gym and smash legs harder then before, my right bicep IM injections with it has had immaculate results thus far the pain is greatly diminished and im able to pick up things mildy heavy whereas 4 injections previously i was in bad pain/weakness and now... its feeling strong/harder then previous.

usually results will take 4-6 weeks, because yes of course your injecting the drug but the human body has a set healing rate, but with BPC 157 the healing will be imo 100% faster then regular and the also the healing will be more complete whereas before you would only get around 80% of what you had before.

How long can i run BPC 157 for?

BPC 157 can be run for 4 weeks, followed by a 2 week rest. after this if you are still not feeling 100% itll be safe to run another course of BPC 157.

How do you reconstitute BPC 157?

simply pop the cap off, gently alchol swab the stopper, then let it dry, same goes with the BAC water vial. then dose out the correct amount of BAC water. then slowly put the needle in... then slowly but surely inject the BAC water along side the vial making sure you do not indirectly inject on the peptide powder, however once you have done the first dose and the powder i essentially mixed you can inject on the bac water, that is fine. Note* this is done with 2mls of bac water, that would be 2 whole 1ml/1cc insulin syringes.

How do i Dose BPC 157 for optimal results?

you can use anywhere from 200mcg being a medium dose up to 500mcg ... depending on severity of issue ( if severe) dose 2x a day at 350 mcg totaling 700 mcg.

Is BPC 157 IM or sub q injection?BPC 157 is both, you can do IM or subq as close as you can to the injection site, preferably around 1-4 inches away to yield the most benefit to the injured area.

what are the side effects of BPC 157?

there are absolutely none that i know of well No one knows, however the first time i used it i got a head ache and felt generally sick, however this was only for a day. I'm now 100% this is most likely a coincidence, most probably a body reaction to the first time. to be honest there are no side effects, its in clinical trial phase 2 ATM and they have reported 0 effects, only positives.

what syringe/needle size is good for this peptide?

all needles would be good for this peptide depending on where you want to inject, however a 1ml/1cc 29 and half inch insulin syringe is optimal for most sites on the body.

what is the cost of BPC 157?

bpc 157 is relatively inexpensive and the results are worth the money as it could permanently strengthen your weak joints/connective tissues/muscles unlike a placebo supplement where it yields good results and once you come off, your joints are crying out for mercy. the general price is around $25-50 USD.

How long will 1 bottle last?

generally if run at the baseline 200mcg dose, 1 5mg vial will last 25 consecutive days. $25 usd for 1 bottle, is well worth it!

where do i store this?

just like another peptide keep it away from UV/sunlight. it can stay in room temp for up to 10 weeks, however for best storage/results store in a fridge and use until vial is run out then discard of it. For other BPC 157, they can stay in the fridge too as they;ll last up to 6 months, whereas if you had more you can store in the freezer( up to 2 years).

thats everything you need to know about BPC 157 guys! hope you enjoy the read and this will help noobs/future injured athletes or current injured gym addicts.C 157 the healing peptide

Bpc 157: specifications

Molecular Formula : C62H98N16O22 Molecular Weight : 1419.5355 purity>99%

Sequence: L-Valine, glycyl-L-alpha-glutamyl-L-prolyl-L-prolyl-L-prolylglycyl-L-lysyl-L-prolyl-L-alanyl-L-alpha-aspartyl-L-alpha-aspartyl-L-alanylglycyl-L-leucyl-; glycyl-L-alpha-glutamyl-L-prolyl-L-prolyl-L-prolylglycyllysyl-L-prolyl-L-alanyl-L-alpha-aspartyl-L-alpha-aspartyl-L-alanylglycyl-L-leucyl-L-valine

BPC 157 Stable gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157 (GEPPPGKPADDAGLV, M.W. 1419) may be the new drug stable in human gastric juice, effective both in the upper and lower GI tract, and free of side effects. BPC 157, in addition to an antiulcer effect efficient in therapy of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) (PL 14736) so far only tested in clinical phase II, has a very safe profile, and exhibited a particular wound healing effect. It also has shown to interact with the NO-system, providing endothelium protection and angiogenic effect, even in severely impaired conditions (i.e., it stimulated expression of early growth response 1 gene responsible for cytokine and growth factor generation and early extracellular matrix (collagen) formation (but also its repressor nerve growth factor 1-A binding protein-2)), important to counteract severe complications of advanced and poorly controlled IBD. Hopefully, the lessons from animal studies, particularly advanced intestinal anastomosis healing, reversed short bowel syndrome and fistula healing indicate BPC 157's high significance in further IBD therapy. Also, this supportive evidence (i.e., no toxic effect, limit test negative, LD1 not achieved, no side effect in trials) may counteract the problems commonly exercised in the use of peptidergic agents, particularly those used on a long-term basis.

what is BPC 157 used for in humans/bodybuilders?

well BPC 157 is known for super quick and professional Joint/tendon/ligament healing in all phases of clinical trials.. studies are shown here: BPC 157 has been shown in studies to heal torn quadriceps muscles, detached achilles tendon, muscles that have been damaged/crushed. Demonstrating dramatic fast recovery from muscle tears. Tendon to bone healing - increased ligament healing, BPC 157 has a variety of protective effects in the organs.

Clinical trials demonstrate healing and prevention of stomach ulcers and it is being studied as a burn treatment. Trials show it may help repair some liver damage after prolonged chronic alcohol exposure. No adverse reactions have been seen in clinical trials.

BPC 157 peptide has been shown to heal a variety of wounds in all areas researched, including internal organs, muscles, ligaments, tendons, skin, internal lacerations from surgery, etc.

it can have a use in the medical industry help heal and get rid of stomach ulcers caused by people abusing NSAID drugs

how long can i wait to see some effective results/benefits from this product?

well personally for me ive been using for 1 week and the results are astounding! my right hip is now moveable im almost at a point where i can go in the gym and smash legs harder then before, my right bicep IM injections with it has had immaculate results thus far the pain is greatly diminished and im able to pick up things mildy heavy whereas 4 injections previously i was in bad pain/weakness and now... its feeling strong/harder then previous.

usually results will take 4-6 weeks, because yes of course your injecting the drug but the human body has a set healing rate, but with BPC 157 the healing will be imo 100% faster then regular and the also the healing will be more complete whereas before you would only get around 80% of what you had before.

How long can i run BPC 157 for?

BPC 157 can be run for 4 weeks, followed by a 2 week rest. after this if you are still not feeling 100% itll be safe to run another course of BPC 157.

How do you reconstitute BPC 157?

simply pop the cap off, gently alchol swab the stopper, then let it dry, same goes with the BAC water vial. then dose out the correct amount of BAC water. then slowly put the needle in... then slowly but surely inject the BAC water along side the vial making sure you do not indirectly inject on the peptide powder, however once you have done the first dose and the powder i essentially mixed you can inject on the bac water, that is fine. Note* this is done with 2mls of bac water, that would be 2 whole 1ml/1cc insulin syringes.

How do i Dose BPC 157 for optimal results?

you can use anywhere from 200mcg being a medium dose up to 500mcg ... depending on severity of issue ( if severe) dose 2x a day at 350 mcg totaling 700 mcg.

Is BPC 157 IM or sub q injection?BPC 157 is both, you can do IM or subq as close as you can to the injection site, preferably around 1-4 inches away to yield the most benefit to the injured area.

what are the side effects of BPC 157?

there are absolutely none that i know of well No one knows, however the first time i used it i got a head ache and felt generally sick, however this was only for a day. I'm now 100% this is most likely a coincidence, most probably a body reaction to the first time. to be honest there are no side effects, its in clinical trial phase 2 ATM and they have reported 0 effects, only positives.

what syringe/needle size is good for this peptide?

all needles would be good for this peptide depending on where you want to inject, however a 1ml/1cc 29 and half inch insulin syringe is optimal for most sites on the body.

what is the cost of BPC 157?

bpc 157 is relatively inexpensive and the results are worth the money as it could permanently strengthen your weak joints/connective tissues/muscles unlike a placebo supplement where it yields good results and once you come off, your joints are crying out for mercy. the general price is around $25-50 USD.

How long will 1 bottle last?

generally if run at the baseline 200mcg dose, 1 5mg vial will last 25 consecutive days. $25 usd for 1 bottle, is well worth it!

where do i store this?

just like another peptide keep it away from UV/sunlight. it can stay in room temp for up to 10 weeks, however for best storage/results store in a fridge and use until vial is run out then discard of it. For other BPC 157, they can stay in the fridge too as they;ll last up to 6 months, whereas if you had more you can store in the freezer( up to 2 years).

thats everything you need to know about BPC 157 guys! hope you enjoy the read and this will help noobs/future injured athletes or current injured gym addicts.

aoeu

aoeu

Awards
It's a peptide... Research purposes only.....
Sure, but if it really is the miracle peptide it's made out to be, the medical community is bound to pick it up eventually, right?

I'll definitely be looking more into this one. How long has it been around?

Jawbreaker24

Jawbreaker24

Awards
Well to be honest, I don't know??

A buddy of mine was telling me about it, and how it worked wonders for him, which I saw first hand.

I personally have never used it. I can only go off of what I have read, and have been told by the people that have used it.

Swolljaboi

Awards
I recovered from a rotator cuff injury over the period of about 6 months. During that time I was using Orange Triad with the joint support in it, fish oils, several bottles of cissus, and a cycle of ostarine. I'm now bench and shoulder pressing more than ever.